5 : Detention Festivities

Moonlight Sonata Mvt. 1 - Adagio [SHINee]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next day drew near.  Six happy people, two oblivious, and one heartbroken, made their journey to the biology auditorium.

 

Jihyun and Kyungsoo, after the confession, were holding hands, humming quietly to themselves.  Jisun and Chanyeol were walking together in a comfortable silence as Chanyeol made small glances to her.  

 

Now, Emma and Baekhyun were another story.  They couldn’t look at each other long enough without blushing madly, making everyone wonder what they had been up to yesterday.

 

Yes, it truly was a good day.

 

The group went in the classroom and seated themselves away from each other.  Suho, being the leader and the sensible one, took the two maknaes, Kai and Sehun, to the far left corner of the room.  Kyungsoo took Jihyun’s hand, ignoring the whispers of both guys and girls, along with a piercing stare, and sat on the right corner, closest to the door.

 

Baekhyun and Emma took one glance at each other and blushed before Baekhyun held out a hand.  He brought her to the two seats farthest from the door, next to the large windows of the classroom.

 

Chanyeol gentlemanly pulled out a seat for Jisun in right corner next to the back doors.  He stiffened as Jisun flinched.  He stared at a smiling boy next to Jisun and felt his wolf growl with anger.

 

Kyungsoo let out a deep growl when he felt the one that had been staring at them come and sit right behind Jihyun.

 

Baekhyun scowled when he saw Key smirk as he sat on the table next to them.  He could already feel his hair becoming more wild and his fingers grow into claws.  He felt a warm hand on top of his and saw that Emma had put her hand on top of it, effectively hiding his claws.  She smiled at him before ignoring Key completely.

 

“Why so Serious” SHINee

 

Suho felt his breath leave him a bit too fast when he saw Jonghyun sit right behind Jihyun with a disarming smile on his face.  He almost rose to tell him off when he felt a more dangerous aura.  He turned to his right to see Onew smirking while eating his fried chicken.  He growled but tensed when Taemin joined, a cold smile on his face.

 

Suho decided to ignore them and concentrate when the instructor came in.

 

“Hey guys!  My name’s Mr. Fisher!  Do you know what today is?  It’s Wacky-Wild Fantastic Wednesday!” the instructor exclaimed.  “Today definitely is wonderful because I come with good news!  We will be learning about body systems this summer, which means we will be dissecting in here tomorrow.”

 

Kyungsoo turned to Jihyun to reassure her that he will dissect the whole thing for her when he saw her eyes shining.

 

When breathing became boring

That’s when I found you, so shocked

 

“Did you hear that?  We get to dissect things!” she exclaimed excitedly.

 

Kyungsoo sweatdropped; his girlfriend was sure different from the girls in this class.

 

All the girls squealed in disgust, including Emma, who scrunched her nose.  “Dude, that will smell bad…”

 

Baekhyun smirked.  “I’ll do it for you, princess…”

 

Emma’s eyebrow twitched when she felt a hand slowly slide up her legs.  She slammed her right foot down onto Baekhyun’s left, making him choke and take his hand off of her immediately.

 

Emma glared at him and whispered.  “Hey!  We aren’t even going out!”

 

My heart was covered in dust, but the engine is renewed

 

Baekhyun pouted, nursing his poor foot before smirking.  “So if we are going out…”  His voice turned suggestive as he leaned forward until he was whispering in her ears.  Emma’s face turned red and she stood up abruptly, making Baekhyun fall backwards as he fell away.

 

“M-Mr. Fisher!  I need to go to the bathroom!”

 

Before Mr. Fisher could respond, she left.

 

“Oookay…” Mr Fisher said before continuing with whatever he was doing.

 

Key snickered at Baekhyun’s put-off expression but did not attempt to make any other moves just yet.

 

Chanyeol had been nothing but a gentleman, offering Jisun pencils and volunteering to do the dissection for her.  Jisun had refused and said they would do it together.  Chanyeol was vibrating in his seat because of that.  It soon disappeared when he heard Minho speak softly to Jisun.  Jisun looked troubled before smiling and murmured something back.  Minho smiled brightly at her before going back to listen intently to Mr. Fisher.

 

My blood boils again, you’re the whole reason for this, c’mon

 

Jihyun let out a shriek, making everyone turn to stare at her.  She ignored them and turned around.  She reached over and grabbed Jonghyun’s collar of his shirt and snarled angrily to his face.  “Shut up, you poor excuse for human, or I swear, I will shove my fist down your throat and turn your stomach inside out!”

 

Deathly silence rang in the room.  Everyone was staring at her with mouths wide open.  Kyungsoo was staring at her with stars in his eyes while Suho had an expression of horror glued to his face.  Jisun was slamming her head on a desk, and Chanyeol was too surprised to stop her.

 

Mr. Fisher stared at her with his mouth open when Jonghyun smirked.  “Well I’m glad you think that way girl cause I hope you’re this feisty in bed~”

 

Why so serious?

Romeo and Juliet

It’s not a, ah, sad love story

 

Mr. Fisher’s face turned red as he shrieked, “Detention, both of you!”

 

Kyungsoo opened his mouth to object or get in detention himself when the bell rang.  Jihyun stared in horror at what had happened hit her.  She dropped Jonghyun and stared at him blankly. “Holy ,” she murmured faintly as she followed Kyungsoo out.

 

Everything will be alright

 

“See you at detention!~” Jonghyun sang to her but was promptly greeted by Jihyun’s middle finger.

 

End of SHINee's "Why So Serious"

 

 

--

 

Emma had no idea how long she was in the bathroom for, but she didn’t want to have to face Baekhyun again.  She had no idea why, but he made her extremely nervous for her sanity and her ity.  

 

She sighed before walking out and being greeted by none other than Baekhyun herself.  She kept her head down and started to make her way back to the biology classroom when he grabbed her hand and held her back.  She saw him holding her things.

 

“Looking for something?” he teased, swinging her bag back and forth.

 

Emma snatched her things away and slung her bag over her shoulder.  “Is class really over already?” she asked.

 

Baekhyun nodded.  “Yeah, the others went to the dining hall, but I wanted to wait for you.”  There was a look of genuine admiration in his eyes as she flipped her hair in his face before walking off.  He ruffled his hair and followed her closely.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter