4 : Uncertainties

Moonlight Sonata Mvt. 1 - Adagio [SHINee]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let out the Beast” EXO

 

 

Jisun's tears kept streaming down her face as she sat on the couch with an unconscious Emma beside her.  

 

"I would like to apologize for being so rude," Onew said.  "We were afraid you wouldn't come."

 

"So you made us?" Jisun whispered.

 

A sly smile crept to Onew's lips.  "Exactly!"

 

The youngest, Taemin, offered her more food from a silver tray he was carrying, and she refused.

 

From now on lose control

 

Across from her, Jonghyun was sharpening a knife threateningly.  Minho was staring at her creepily while Key kept a constant eye on Emma.  Onew was too busy with his fried chicken to notice.

 

"Don't you want to know the truth?" Onew asked.

 

"What truth?"  Jisun narrowed her eyes.  "You're all evil, so why should I listen to you?"

 

"Your saviors are not who you think they are."

 

Unleash the beast that has been hiding for a long time

 

Jisun wiped her tears.  "You're wrong!  Whoever saved us that day-"

 

"They've been with you the entire time," Onew said before taking another bite of his chicken.  "Are you too blind to notice?"

 

Jisun looked at her hands before connecting the dots.  "The boys..."

 

Onew snapped his fingers.  "Bingo."

 

She looked up with teary eyes.  "What did they do?  They're innocent!"

 

"Not as innocent as you think," Minho said.  "Did they ever tell you who they really are?"

 

Jisun was silent.  Everything was too confusing.  

 

"The howling you hear at night," Key said.  "It's all them."

 

The wild beast in me attacks

 

"Wolves?"  Jisun shook her head with disbelief.  "You're lying!  Quit playing games with me!"

 

"Okay," Onew said.  "We'll stop and give you the reality of the situation."  He gestured to Minho, who took out a small knife.  "Minho here is quite fond of you, but he still works for me.  Either you stay away from the boys, or we'll try our very best to kill you."

 

"I can't promise that," Jisun sniffed.  A burning pain seared her right cheek as Minho threw the knife.

 

Hey hey this feeling that dominates me

 

Onew sighed and ate some more of his chicken.  "Minho is usually accurate, but he seems to have spared you."  He chuckled.  "We'll ask you one more time nicely.  Stay away from them."

 

Jisun shook her head, more tears flying down.  "I can't!"

 

Minho got up and was about to slit when the door flew open.  Five barking wolves came stalking in, tackling the five, along with Jihyun, who was busy slapping people with kimchi.  Jisun screamed, scared for her life, and she tried to lift Emma.  The poor girl suffered under the weight.

 

"I'll take her."  Jisun looked up to see Baekhyun.  His hair was crazed and his glasses were gone.

 

"Let's go!" Jihyun said and ran out the door.  

 

He took Emma into his arms before ushering Jisun out the door.  They were running back when they heard a victorious howl.

 

"Wh-what was that?" Jisun stammered.

 

When the lighting illuminates me

 

Baekhyun ignored her and kept running, adjusting Emma in his arms.

 

They finally reached the cabin, where Baekhyun placed Emma gently on the couch.  "What happened?" he asked.

 

Jisun broke down and sobbed.  "They...they hurt her.  Onew was blackmailing me."

 

"About what?" Baekhyun asked.

 

Jisun shook her head.  

 

"Jisun, please, this is important."

 

She shuddered.  "They wanted us to stay away from you, because you're...you're..."

 

I will unleash the me that was locked inside

 

Baekhyun sighed.  "I'm a wolf."  

 

The other five boys entered, pulling on their clothes as they went.  

 

"We won!" Sehun cheered.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter