1 : Life As We Know It

Moonlight Sonata Mvt. 1 - Adagio [SHINee]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Please enjoy the first chapter :D

 

 

 

Jihyun yawned as she steadily made her way to the small biology classroom at the end of the hall.  It was five in the morning, and she had stayed up late texting Emma and Jisun because they had been so excited for the camping trip their Biology teacher had been planning for a while now.  

 

She just wanted to go back to her comfortable bed and sleep the summer away.

 

She walked into the classroom holding her bags when she saw Emma and Jisun, equally-dead-looking.  Stifling another yawn, Jihyun walked toward them, dragging her luggage.

 

“Are you excited?” Emma asked dully, hugging the pillow she had brought for the camping trip.

 

“I wanna sleep.” Jisun mumbled back, lying down on the table in front of her.  Jihyun just yawned and stared at them blankly.

 

The door opened widely as their Biology teacher came in, a beaming smile on his face.  “Girls, aren’t you all excited?  I know you guys are tired but you can sleep in the car.  It is a three hour long journey on the bus, anyway.  Come on, get in the bus~”

 

The three girls dragged themselves into the bus and immediately claimed seats for themselves and went to sleep.

 

--

 

Emma woke up to the screeching sound of the bus stopping. She let out a giant yawn and stretched before shaking her two friends awake. She surveyed her surroundings and saw thick luscious trees woven around the clearing they were in. A large building with many cabins around it, stood in front of the busses, and Emma deduced it as the place they were to stay and learn in.

 

She grabbed her things and along with Jisun and Jihyun made her way to where the other members were gathering. Their teacher was explaining that each cabin had two rooms, a kitchen, and a living room. One room was to be taken by their all girls school with a group of three, and the other taken by the other school which was an all boy school. They were in a group of six since their school was much larger.

 

Emma smirked.  “Yes, lucky us, we get to be together.”

 

Jisun yawned and followed Emma and Jihyun as they all signed up for the same room. They were assigned to the cabin room closest to the woods since no one wanted it.  Jihyun volunteered, since no one else did.

 

Jisun growled in annoyance at Jihyun as they were walking to their cabin.  “There’s a reason why no one wanted that cabin room; it’s the furthest one!  Why did you have to offer?”

 

Jihyun shrugged.  “It seemed like a good idea at the time.  Besides, the rumors are really interesting.”

 

Emma leaned in with interest.  “Rumors?”

 

Jihyun smirked.  “I overheard the older students talking about how the woods are haunted.  Sometimes, they say, there are scratching noises at the doors, and wolves howling around it.  And what’s more interesting is the roommates.  They say they alway get the same rooms and scarcely interact with others, not to mention they are supposing insanely hot but mysterious. Also it is super hard to see them.”

 

Jisun sighed and shook her head.  “So you wanted to come to see the hot guys.”

 

Jihyun smacked Jisun’s head.  “Of course not.  It wasn’t that rumor…although that was interesting.  I heard something about people going missing in the woods. I thought that was interesting.”

 

Emma furrowed her eyebrows with concern.  “ARE YOU CRAZY?  You just put us near the woods where people go missing.  We probably will go missing too!”

 

Jihyun snorted.  “I doubt it.  I just wanted to check it out.”

 

Jisun stared at open.  “You want to check out the woods where people go missing…you are seriously crazy.”

 

Jihyun turned, smirking.  “So are you in?”

 

Emma sighed, she knew Jihyun would go alone if they didn’t agree.  The things she did for her friend.  “I’m in.”

 

Jisun stared at both of them and reluctantly agreed.  “I guess I’m in too.”

 

Jihyun clapped her hands.  “That’s great, we’ll go tonight.”

 

Jisun and Emma paled, what had they just gotten into.

 

--

 

“Sherlock” by SHINee

 

 

"Are you really sure this is safe?" Jisun asked with chattering teeth.  "I'm getting a bad feeling about this."

 

Jihyun nodded in the darkness.  "Yeah, we'll be okay."

 

Emma was quiet, the sound of leaves crunching underneath their feet was all she could hear.  She froze, along with the rest of the group, as she heard a loud howl, more like a shriek.  "Probably a stupid owl," she mumbled.  

 

The trio kept walking until their feet were sore.  They sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter