Married

Attempt For Fidelity

MARRIED

 

--

 

Jongin spends every day with Sehun. They do everything they can while they are still free to be together or in Sehun’s vocabulary, while Jongin was still his.

They went to the next class together, they eat lunch together, and they walk home together. They just do everything they can while they are still together.

“I’ll miss this.” Sehun says as they stroll in the park. Two more days before graduation, two more days to be with Jongin.

“Don’t say that! Even if I get married, I will still spend time with you…” Jongin assures him.

“But you should spend time with your soon-to-be-husband too.”

“But—“

“No buts Jongin-ah. We already talk about this…”

Jongin stopped walking and grabs Sehun’s wrist to halt him too. Sehun turned his head towards Jongin and the latter didn’t think twice and pulled Sehun to his chest and claimed his lips.

After being best friends for like forever, their first kiss finally happened.

“J-Jongin-ah…” Sehun manages to speak while catching his breath.

“I love you Sehun-ah. Nobody can pull me away from you. Maybe I’ll be sharing a house with someone else but I will never share my heart. Not with him, not with anybody else. Just you…”

Sehun can’t control his emotions anymore and hugged Jongin tightly. Hell, who was he kidding? He doesn’t want to let Jongin go. Call him selfish but Jongin belongs to him and he wants all of him for himself. Knowing that Jongin will never let him go, he finally let out what he was dying to say ever since the day Jongin told him about the marriage.

“Don’t ever leave me Jongin-ah… please… Don’t ever leave me…”

“I won’t… I promise.”

Then, the deal was sealed with another gentle kiss.

 

--

 

Today is the wedding day.

Yesterday, after his graduation, he spends all of his time with Sehun. They went to different places while not letting go of each other’s hand and kiss whenever they feel like it. He wanted to make sure that Sehun knows how much he loves him and that nobody can take him away, not even the boy he was supposed to marry.

He only belongs to Sehun.

There are not many guests in the wedding and Sehun decided that he shouldn’t be there for the sake of the two of them. Only business partners, relatives and close friends are invited. He scans the room and saw three people who seem to be around his age. Maybe they are friends of his groom.

Do Kyungsoo… that was his name. He never met the guy before nor did have any plans in the past. He was pulled out of his trance when the door finally opened and the wedding march was finally played. It’s starting.

Guest and sponsors are marching pair by pair in the isle until they are finally seated on their assigned seats. After a few more elites and relatives, his soon-to-be-husband’s parents are walking towards him and between them, a boy around his age stood.

A short boy with fair skin, round eyes, plush lips and rosy cheeks was being handed to him by his in-laws. He is beautiful alright but Jongin knows that Sehun is still the most beautiful person. The boy now stood beside him and gave him a shy smile. If he is another person, he was sure that they’ll easily fall to the charms of this person but this is Jongin. Kim Jongin who is in love with a boy named Oh Sehun so even if the boy looks amazing; he can never reach his heart.

Realizing that his groom doesn’t have any plans on smiling back at him, Kyungsoo just turned his attention back to the priest.

Vows (made) are exchanged; wedding rings placed on ring fingers and promises (lies) of forever are said.

“You may now kiss your partner.”

Jongin placed his hand on Kyungsoo’s chin and tilted his head slightly before reluctantly leaning in. He felt something soft against his lips and he closed his eyes. He imagined it was Sehun’s. After they parted, cheers are heard and applause surrounds the hall.

He turned his gaze towards the petite boy he got tied to. He was smiling at him sweetly and a pang of guilt rushed into him but he didn’t let it bother him. He made a promise to Sehun and that was the only thing that matters.

 

--