Serendip...S-H-I-T!

The World's Greatest First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 1:[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Serendip...![/CONTENTID2]

"S-Sehun-ah! ... I-I-love you-ahh!"

The increasingly volcanic warmth that continued to submerg Luhan's being was all the confirmation he needed. The feeling of complete and utter fullness was reaching his breaking point and so was Luhan. The trusts became animalistically barbaric. The rabid crimson marks on Sehun's back began to solidfy as tattoos. The glistening persipiration increased endlessly by the second like a leaky fosset. The ragid breathing of the two intertwined individuals soon became one as the end reared near. Well... So to speak...

"S-S-Sehun-ah!!" 

"AHHHHH!" 

The incessant ringing of, the now, 24 year old Lu Han's alarm clock was the reason he was ripped him away from his dreams and why he lay flat face-first on the hardwood floors of his new one bedroom apartment. 

"..." Was all the irritated young adult could muster out through his gritted teeth as he begrudgingly pulled himself off his sabirian floor to begin his day.

As the water slowly trickled down the porcelain doll's smooth body tried his hardest to forget his rather unpleasent dream and momento it left between his toes. Under no circumstances could he behave in such a juvenile way in his interview today. And like the water that quickly made it's way descent down the drain so did the remains the stupid stuttering sophmore that washis 16 year old self . Now, standing in front of a foggy mirror was the groggy reflection of what was once Xi Luhan. But without a second thought he swiped the mirror and now stood a tall, well sort of, Lu Han. 

The jaded adult. 

As Lu Han waited for the bread to finally finish its transition to toast he abusivley bit down on his lower lip at the unpleasent memory of why he was in this predicamnet. 3 months ago when Lu Han returned from studying in the states he began to work at his father's company.

It didn't end well. Well... it didn't start all that great and the middle wasn't exactly a hoot.

To make a long story short, tired of his gossipy co-workers claiming that Lu Han got to work with best author's soley on the basis that his father owned the company had reached his breaking point. So, to prove his merit Lu Han quit his father's company (Xi Publishing House), moved out on his own and decided to become his own man.

A man could stand on his own two feet.

A man that was not reliant on others to live.

A man.... that was getting tired of waing his breakfast, and sommersalts his stomach was doing were not help, decided to just head out. 

A man that just shoved a couple of chocolate Hershey kisses in his pocket and headed for the door. 

"Look out world, here comes Lu H--" and once again Lu Han was face first on his icy hardwood floors...

That's right world, here came Lu Han.... A man that really needs to finish unpacking all these moving boxes...

"..."

The soft whispers of the winter winds were long forgotten as Lu Han was harshly slapped by the wrath of the harsh Feburary air. He quickly tugged up his cashmere scarf, but before his shoulder was assaulted by a stranger. As he quickled turned to bow his head in apology he was greeted with 

Prada shoes? In the dead of winter...?

But instead any sort of aknowledgement, Lu Han was given the cold shoulder as the rather tall stranger grumbled and simply walked off without as much as another, or actual words. Lu Han quickly retrurned to the upright position and whipped his head back as he saw the stranger continue his trudge.

"..." Lu Han huffed bitterly as the brisk winter air became apparent once more as he continued his trek towards a warmth.

The sudden scent of coffee invaded Lu Han's nostrils as he stepped into his favourite coffee shop. Well "favourite" as a strong word. But he gussed familiar wasn't.

Whatever.

He stood in the little shop as he let himself thaw and admire this little quaint establishment that he had come to know so well these past three months. And that was whe he spotted the familiar back of a rather.. spritely waiter. Who claimed he had a 'sixth sense' which consisted of him knowing whenever a customer came into the shop, even when is back was turned. 

The harsh winter air that slammed the door on Lu Han's way in or the annoying chiming of the bell at the door made whenever anyone walked in clearly had nothing to do with it. Certainly not.

Clearly. Lu Han thought with an eyeroll, and there it was. 

The twitch.... 

And with the majestic whip of his dark chestnut hair, Sungjong the waiter put on his most flamboyant smile and uttered the most rehearsed words in his vocabulary.

"Welcome to Seven Stars Cafe. How may I-- oh, it's just you" Sungjong dismissively waved his hand and Lu Han's face fell before he spoke

"It's pronounced Starbu--"

"That's what I said" Sungjong suddenly sternly cut in "Seven. Stars..." Lu Han merely rolled his eyes. Clearly copyright infrignment wasn't covered in waiter's handbook to ty service... 

Rriiiiiight...my 'mistake'." The condesention was strong enough to bring down a sky-scraper. "Anyways, Can I get a ' seven stars vanilla bean frappachino?' "

"Well" Sungjong began with a cavity endusing smile. "I don't what this 'Frapachino' you speak of is; but I can sure offer you a fapachino! I'd be more than happy to give you a fap!"

Lu Han deadpanned.His friend was insane....  "Not while my right hand is still intact." was his simple reply as all urges for his favourite now dead and buried six feet under. "I'll just have a blueberry muffin."

"Right away! Ya! new kid, you heard the man."  And with that a man dressed in all black scampered to the front 

Sungjong... Was all Lu Han could think as he pulled up a chair for himself... not that anyone else was going to...

"Do you ever actually ya know..." Lu Han began as he put his bag on the chair next to his "Like put effort into your life?" Sungjong merely chuckled and took his opprtunity to take a seat in front of Lu Han.

I guess I'm not dining alone.... 

Then suddenly the man in black abruptly showed up  with his muffin

"You're muffin, sir," the man said. And when Lu Han laied eyes on him only one word could come to mind.

Dayyyyym.

He was gorgeous.

"Can I get a few napkins too?" Lu Han asked and the man shot him a dazzling smile before he was off again.

'Who was that?" Lu Han asked, after he was sure tall dark and handsome was out of earshot.

"Who's who?  Sungjong asked nonchalantly as he picked his nails. Lu Han gestured at the beauty in all black. 

"Oooooh," Sungjong's response began as Lu Han began to take a bite out of his muffin. "You mean the new black kid? Yeah, he's my slave"

Lu Han understandably choked on his muffin

"SUNGJONG!" He exclaimed

"What?" He asked innocently. "He just wears a lot of black, and he does everything i say; thus, black slave" Sungjong beamed. Lu Han once again rolled his eyes before responding.

"You might wanna work on your wording..." Just then the boy came back and Lu Han took a peak at his nametag. 

"Thank you Monsoo" Both the man and Sungjong chuckled

"No problem, sir" And he was off once more. 

"It's Myungsoo! Geez, hyung how bad is your korean?

"Ooo, I'm sorry I got your precious BFF's name wrong" Lu Han let out a chuckle as he took another bite. But Sungjong didn't respond, instead Was...that a blush? And I though this little shrimp couldn't get any gayer. Lu Han smiled.

But that was before Sungjong spoke once more.

"You are pretty brazen for a woman who just admitted, however tacitly, that she just slept with my husband."  Lu Han looked up from his muffin before responding.

"You really need to stop watching Desperate Housewives"  

"As If."  Sungjong said with a flip of his bangs.

"And Clueles... these's American shows are not good for you"  

"But my inner Goddess demands it!

"What did i just say?"  

"50 Shades of Gay is English!"  

"It's Gray!" Lu Han corrected. 

"It is?..." Sungjong began "Huh, go figure I guess that was just regular gay then...Anyway, did you read my latest manuscript?!"

Right.

Sungjong was a "writer." And eating everyday was merely a suggestion.

Ever since Sungjong had found out Lu Han worked at a publishing house he tried every attempt to get his "manuscripts" published; which mostly comprised of horribly written kpop fanfiction. Predominantly Infinite's Myungyeol fanfiction. 

"Umm, let me read it out loud for you" Lu Han stated as he took out the thing from his knapsack. He cleared his throat before he began. "L was looking at the chooding. The chooding was look at L. L and the chooding were looking at each other." Lu Han inwardly grimaced as he spoke. Then looked up at Sungjong expectantly. "Do you see the problem here?" Sungjong let out a sigh and nodded. But before Lu Han could sigh a breath of relief the little tyke spoke again

"It's too subtle, isn't it? I knew I should have been bolder. How about this As L jackhammered into the withering --

"STOP! DEAR GOD, PLEASE!" Lu Han exclaimed

"Oh, I'm so sorry! How innapproriate of me."

"It's alright I-"

 "I should have said 'spoiler alert.'" Lu Han deadpanned.... Which was followed by an exhausted sigh

"Sungjong..." Lu Han began as he cupped the younger's hand  over the table. "Have you ever thought of..." Now! Do it now! He can't make a scene in a public place! Tell him he ! "Have you ever thought of...."Tell him he's the worst at writing "... changing pairings..?" ... That's what you are Lu Han, nothing but chicken ... 

The younger just stared are Lu Han as if has just grown a second head.

"What, pray tell, would I use instead of Myungyeol?"

"Ummm..." Lu Han desperatly racked his brain to come up with a soultion. "Uhhh..." Just then Infinite's Man In Love began to play, which coincidentaly started off with..."How about their maknae, i men he's cute and -

"HA! what would that even be called? Lsung?... Nope that lemon lollipop loser, nope! It's Myungyeol or nothing." 

"Maybe switch mediums, to like that new group EXO?"

"Dear God, they have 12 memebers... the pairings are impossible" Sungjong already looked exasperated.  

"I thought they had 10?" Lu Han asked  

"I thought it was 11" A new voice, Sungyeol, added in as he wiped the table down and shot Sungjong (his brother/lazy co-worker) a glare which the younger promptly ignored.  

"Urban myth," he clearified with a wave of his hand. "It's OT12." Lu Han suddenly thought back to his first impression of the little diva when he was in 8th grade  handing out "good luck lemon candies" to all the high school stud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter