Prologue

The World's Greatest First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Prologue:[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]Spring Awakening[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]With the rambunctious joys of the holiday season now a distant memory and fireworks from the new year reduced to nothing but ashes; everything has finally begun to thaw. Winter's curlean crystal palace has begun it's liquidation as azure skies make their triumphant return to the metopolitan city of Seoul. The hottest collection of cardigans, beanies, boots and the 50 million shades of grey jackets have begun to shed. 

Yes. Shed.

Shedding of the winter layers, inhibitions and... long kept secrets.

After a rather lengthy hibernation, It is finally the time for a new begining, a fresh start, an awakening.

A spring awakening to be exact. 

The cherry blossoms trees in full bloom. Emerald grass breathing new life into the once baron ground; carrying with it the familiar, long hidden, rousing scent of the fresh flowers. The multitude of budding petals commence to grace the fields beneath it with its rainbow hues while waiting...

Just Waiting...

Waiting for the nature to take it beneath its benevolent winds or for something, or rather, someone to pick it. 

Waiting for someone to take your, precious, delicate,  flower.

Enter, one deer doe eyed sixteen year old high school student with a rather large crush.

Maybe it was the way the wind blew in his direction that morning or perhaps it was the finally cracking from the pressure of 2 years of stalk..."observing" his crush, and upperclassmen, from afar. Or maybe it was the way his callously creamy hands felt as they accidentally grazed the younger's overly moisturized hand as they reached for the same book in the school library. Maybe it was that sudden shot of serendipity that propelled his impromptu, and rather mouthy, love confession.

Maybe...

These may have been the reasons... but how Lu Han, or as all of Korea now knew him Xi Luhan, ended up in the BEDroom of his obsession of two years 18 year old Sehun was beyond his earthly knowledge... 

...

For you see, unlike the ever-bending willow trees that may have been enjoying its unrestricted movement, Lu Han was far stiffer and 10 times more immobile than an 80 year old who took one too many pills of s. Currently, Xi Luhan, was uncomfortably adjusted on the edge of the softer-than-he'd-like-to-admit bed of Sehun while he waited for the the latter to bring drinks. 

What kind of drinks is he bringing?! He didn't even ask me... What if it's roofied!? Thank God I wore clean underwear and deodorant today so at least when they find my body I'll smell like spring...Or worse...What if it's...it's...it's CHERRY COLA, gross!! Do I even wanna be involved with someone who likes cola over Pepsi? My heavens... what if it's only 'tap water,' how cheap... Dear almighty God in the sky... What if it is alcohol!! I refuse to drink a SIN AND TONC!

Becuase of 'The Terrifying Thoughts of a Moronic Tenth Grader' continued to play on an endless loop in his, yet to fully devlop, brian Mr. Xi Luhan had failed to notice that he had fallen sideways on the 'not' comfy bed. Clutching very tightly in his lap the very pillow that the mysterious Sehun graced with his majestic head with every night. He also did not notice when he had begun to, not subtly sniff, but downright inhale the duvet as he snuggled into the rather large mattress.

Mmmmmmm....He smells like rain...

"Maybe when you're done there, I'll let you my underwear." Luhan was quickly brought back to reality, and simultaneously mortified, by Sehun's abrupt entrance as he stood by the door with a smug smile on his lips and a tray of two ice-teas with a lemon wedge in each in his hands.

Ice-tea is cool too...

Luhan immediately reverted back to his awkward position at the edge of his as he awkwardly accepted the the cool drink from the very hot man. He sat there in awe as he the korean giant gulp down his chilled bverage. Astonished and down-right mesmerized by glorious bobing adam's apple.

It was in that moment that Luhan realized that was another part of Sehun that he lovedd.

"You know if keep looking at me like that, I'm going to start to think that you were not thirsty for a drink at all." Once again, Luhan was brought back to the reality of the siutation by a snarky remark by Sehun. But it was the wink that he sent after said statment that made Luhan lose all sense of being...and unfortunatley his motor skills. And that was how Xi Luhan, son of esteemed CEO of Xi Publishing House, spilled his drink all over his crush of two years... Sehun. 

"I-I-I'm s-so sorry. I-I-" He never got to finish his statement as he quickly grabbed the conveniently placed napkins and began to dap all over the effected area; missing Sehun's snide remark of...

"Oh, Luhan... you're already making me wet."

After what seemed like forever of awkward padding, Luhan's frantic apologies and Sehun repeatedly saying it 'no biggie,' the latter finally got up to change and when returned Luhan forgot how to breathe. He has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter