Part 1

Betrayed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           The sound of chains clashing roughly together along with beeping of the blood- machine fill the large, dark dungeon. The unpleasant iron smell of blood stains the whole room with a tall glass container holding a considerable amount of dark red blood. Every once in a while, a soft-painful whimpering can be heard in the midst of the engine sound.

In the bright warm rooms, fill with scientists and computers for analyzing “data”, which surrounds the upper circular level of the cold dungeon. Each person sits in front of a computer, typing rapidly and analyzing the status of the test subject held down in the dungeon.

Down in the dungeon, at the center of all the chains, is a teenage girl. Her two wrists are bind tightly to silver chains, hanging her in midair. Various tubes are attached to the her arms, taking constant supplies of blood away from her and into the machine; just a constant amount per day, not too much to kill her, but it wouldn’t also be considered easy for the girl. The girl’s two legs are also chained down to the dirty floor, restricting her of any movements.

The girl has many very distinctive features that made her stand out from the others, but also made her easier to  catch if she ever escape. Bright-red-medium-length-hair accompanied with pale white skin, along with a pair of light brown eyes. Her red hairs are now dirty and messy, but several years ago it used to be a blend of dark blue and red with slight natural locks. Her pale skin, which was once a mixture of natural white and rosy cheeks accompanied with a small pink mouth that curled up ever so often. Her once lively light brown eyes with a hidden color of light blue is now replace by a dull and painful expressions behind them. The girl’s name is Luna.

Luna is someone who is classified as a monster, or what the scientists calls her, the lab rat. The scientists captured her several years ago, because she is unique and has a desirable trait that most want to obtain, her blood. Unlike the ordinary blood, Luna’s can heal any diseases in any organisms with just a few drops.

 

As the young man, Kai, kneel in front of his boss with his head hanging low, the older man starts the conversation in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter