ACT 1: PROLOGUE

Nephilim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I promise I will post the first chapter soon!

For now enjoy the prologue ><

 

***

Jongin was only 6 when he met his first love.

It wasn’t really new for him actually, because his mother had took him to her studio couple of times and much little Jongin had been familiar with all the movements and the stern repetitive commands from the foreigner teacher. He had this funny crooked nose and a very light colored hair, he was very tall and lean and always wore the funny fitted stocking-like clothing. His mother was one of the senior student in the academy, Jongin noticed and as he spread his gaze to the all-around mirrored room, he could see most of the noona were so thin, and they also wore those funny shoes.

“It’s pointe shoes, Jongin ah. Ballerina must wear the shoes to be able to perform their dance.” His mother explains with a smile on her pretty lips. Jongin tilted his head.

“Me too?” he asked, eyes widened and his little mouth form an adorable O shape.

“Do you want to?” a teasing glint was clear in the mother’s eyes and Jongin shook his head. The woman laughed and ruffled his son’s hair. “Then you won’t wear it alright. They are for the girls, Jongin ah.”

 

It only took two days for the little boy to join the academy, his mother didn’t even have to ask him. He knew he was in love the moment he saw the metal railing in front of the huge mirrors, and how the line of the poise ballerinas did their routine. He was the only boy in their group but it didn’t matter. Monsieur Francis was a man too and he could do incredible moves Jongin never knew a man can do. He managed to present Fouetté en tournant better than any other noona in the room, while he had a hard time to struggle just to maintain his Plié. His mother however watched him with pride in her eyes and applied an ointment at night when his feet were too hurt. An extra kiss was always given in the end of massage session.

 

It was one day when Jongin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter