001

"I love you"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This one shot isn't proof read, so I'm sorry for mistakes. And you have to look at the dates for it to make sense.

 

-11/10/13

"Do you remember me up there? Are you okay up there? I miss you, I really do." He thought while he sat in front of the gravestone of his boyfriend.

"Its so hard without you" Tears slowly escaped his eyes. Even though it was raining hard, and Baekhyun probably will be sick the next few weeks, he didn't care. His boyfriend was now dead for a year, but to him it was like yesterday as they fought and Chanyeol madly left their apartment. That night he never came back. 

You would never guess he cried if it wasn't for the sobs he let past his lips. His hands, now thinner and shaking, wiped away the tears. Or the raindrops, he couldn't even tell himself.

Flashback

5/7/08

"Hyung, look at me, hm?" Chanyeol said, pouting because his friend ignored him. "Aish" he turned around, obviously mad. "What do you want Chanyeol, I'm not in the mood for you right now" "Oh, I'm sorry" sadly and hurt he stood up and left his apartment. He knew that Baekhyun is stressed because of his exam, but is that a reason to shout at him like that? 'I have to understand'. He bought himself a bubble tea and his favourite flowers that day, watched his favourite movie 'The avengers' and forgot him for a few hours. They've known each other since kindergarten, Chanyeol fell in love with him in his first year of high school. 

 

18/9/09

"I have a Girlfriend now, I'm sorry Yeolli, I don't have time to stay with you" His parents died in a car crash and his best friend was busy with his girlfriend, Taeyeon. His world crashed down once again, Girlfriend. His love was hopeless, why did he fall for him? This night Chanyeol looked at all kind of pictures of him and his family. As tears fell on the pictures and his window quietly opened, arms wrapped around him, he couldn't hold himself back anymore. "I'm so sorry, I'm here" his best friends voice said. He didn't know how he found out, because he certainly didn't tell him, but he didn't care. He was there for him.

 

20/9/09

Chanyeol sat on the ground, looking at his parents picture. Today was the first day to say farewell. All kind of people came, some Chanyeol didn't even know. Baekhyun was next to him, reminding him that he was in fact not alone. This night Baekhyun tried to cheer Chanyeol up. 

3/2/10

Nearly half a year later, Chanyeol was his old self again. It amazed Baekhyun how strong his best friend was. Slowly but steadily he fell for his smile. Chanyeol looked at him, asking if he was okay, because his face was kind of red, he meant. Baekhyun, of course the way he is, blurted out nonsense that made Chanyeol laugh. "No need to be shy, whos the girl you like?" You, Baekhyun thought, but the words were stuck in his throat. "Noel.." he murmered, obviously lying, but to Chanyeol it seemed true. Once again he hid his breaking heart behind his smile, so Baekhyun wouldn't know. "Do you think about confessing to her?" he raised an eyebrow, secretly not wanting him to. Valentines day was ahead, she surely would make him some chocolate, right? As they went to their lockers Baekhyun just shrugged his shoulders. "Would she say yes?" "But I'm not ready for a relationship again..after Taeyeon cheated on me" he added after a short break, sighing. It hurt Chanyeol to see his best friend this way, he should be happy. "Nevermind, what about a movie later?" "Sure, at my house?" Baekhyun nodded, closing his own locker. "Looking forward to that" he waved and left for his next period. Chanyeol also left, looking back, sadly sighing. 'I hope someday you are mine" 

They met at 8 pm, Baekhyun bought chicken and beer, Chanyeol lend a movie, just like always. "What movie do we watch?" "Heavens Postman" he giggled. "Ah, the movie with Kim Jaejoong?" "Yeah, I wanted to watch it." he smiled and put the movie inside the dvd player. Baekhyun cried, harder than ever before. Chanyeol, worried, hugged him. "Its just a movie Baek" "But..how can..you be so strong, watching this? Your parents died not even half a year ago..Yeol" It shocked him to be honest, that he cried because of him. With a smile on his face he presses Baekhyun to his chest, letting him hear his way to fast beating heart. 

Later this night neither one of them could sleep, thinking about the thing that happened between them a few hours before. Not Chanyeol, not Baekhyun, none of them could calm their heart down. It was like there was a string attached to their hearts, that was pulled. Chanyeol on his bed, Baekhyun on the ground, both looking at the ceiling. "Yeol?" Baekhyun whispered into the dark. "h..hm?" surprised that he was awake he sat up. "Can I .. Try something?" he now looked at his best friend, or at least tried to. It was dark, if it wasn't for the moon that provided at least a little light, it would be way more darker. "Sure" Chanyeol turned around, shocked to see his best friend in front of him. His heart again beat faster, afraid it will jump out Chanyeol closed his eyes. Slowly Baekhyun pressed his lips against the ones of his best friend. His heart stoped shortly just to beat a little out of beat afterwards. He now was sure, he fell in love with his best friend. 

12/2/10

They never talked about the kiss. Even though Chanyeols heart felt like dropping in his pants every time he saw Baekhyun. The kiss always on the back of his mind. Countless times he imagined Baekhyuns soft lips on his body instead of his lips. Countless times he jerked off in his bathroom, under the shower. Hell, he even did it in school once, when he saw Baekhyuns upper body after P.E. He was 20 minutes late to the next period, but he didn't care. Baekhyun asked if he was alright later. Chanyeol just nodded, red faced he said goodbye and ran off. At home he jerked off again, quietly. He couldn't get Baekhyun out off his mind, he didn't want to. 

14/2/10

Valentines day. How he hates Valentines day. Opening his locker some chocolate fell out, with a small piece of paper. 'School Garden. 4 pm. Please come' He threw it away, his heart was full of Chanyeol. No one could take his heart away. Chanyeol on the other hand never was so nervous before. Both in their own thoughts, the one wanting to confess, the other trying to not think about the words written on the paper. In the end Baekhyun went to the school garden. It was 4.28 pm. He looked up from his watch, surprised to see his best friend standing there. "Chan..chanyeol?" stuttering he looked around. "W..was it you?" His best friend smiled a little bit, opening and closing his mouth countless times. "Baekhyun..." he stood right in front of him, touching his cheek. "I love you, I fell in love with you because you are you and even though you say mean things sometimes I know you don't mean-" Baekhyun shut him up with a kiss. A kiss both put their feelings in.

27/5/10

Finishing school, Baekhyun and Chanyeol both searched for a job. They didn't see each other much lately because of to many interviews. Calling Baekhyun, wanting to tell him he found one, he was deadly surprised the other didn't pick up. 'He surely has an interview now' he tried to convince hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter