The Text Message

Contract of a Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 8:00 in the evening when Suzy arrived from her part time job. When she was heading upstairs to her apartment, she was surprised when she saw Kris leaning on the wall of her apartment. “Sunbae?” she called.

His hands were in his pockets. He was wearing a white plain V-neck t-shirt and a black short which looked simple. “Kid.”

Suzy walked towards him slowly and bowed her head. “Good evening, Kris sunbae. What are you doing in front of my apartment?”

Kris withdrew a memory card from his pocket and showed it to Suzy. “Looking for this?” he asked.

Suzy broke into a wide smile. “Omo! Thank you.” She attempted to take the card from Kris but he (Kris) took his hand away. Her face turned into a questioned look. “Why?”

Kris scoffed. “You think you can get it easily from me, huh?”

Suzy’s brows furrowed. “What? Why can’t I?”

“Kid, do you think I am that dumb enough? After you stole a lot of pictures of me, you think I will give this thing back easily?”

Suzy gasped and covered . Her eyes were wide in surprise. Oh no! Did he open my camera?

“I know that kind of face. Yes. I know it already...stalker.” Kris smirked. “Oh, I mean, paid stalker. You know I hate the most is a stalker like you. I don’t understand why you accept my father’s offer.”

Suzy bit her lower lip nervously. Her heart was throbbing fast. The day she’s scared of has already arrived. She wasn’t expecting for this. What should I do now? “Sunbae…” she said pitifully. “Please forgive me.”

“Forgive? Hmm,” Kris said while rubbing his chin. “Maybe you still have a chance.”

“Really?” Suzy’s eyes brightened up a bit when she heard chance. “What should I do for you to forgive me and give back my card?”

“Ooh. That’d be a long process. You may choose which one will comes first. The forgiveness or the card?” Kris raised a brow and crossed his arms above his chest.

Suzy gulped and lowered her head, thinking what should come first. Why is this happening to me? Ugh. Then she looked up at Kris and answered, “I’ll choose the forgiveness.”

“Cool. Don’t tell my father about this or else I won’t forgive you and won’t give back this card. Your boyfriend’s pictures are here, right?” Kris scoffed.

Suzy blushed and covered her face in embarrassment. “I’m sorry.” Darn. He saw the photos.

“Apology not yet accepted until you do the task I will assign you.”

Suzy looked up at him in surprise. “Task?”

“Yes. You should follow my orders and not my father’s. You understand?”

Suzy pursed her lips and nodded. “Okay.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter