The Most Embarassing Moment

Contract of a Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week when Suzy started stalking Kris without being caught. If not sleeping in class, she’ll stalk him during his basketball practices.

One day, the teacher announced during class, “Listen juniors, since the school basketball competition is fast approaching, I will be picking some of you who will assist our staffs in preparing for the said event.”

The students started murmuring. Almost all of them were not interested because they don’t want to get tired and sweaty. Whoever the volunteers are, need to assist in giving waters for the players, clean the gymnasium and be present during practices.

“Anyone?” The teachers asked.

Suzy, who was sitting near the doorway looked around. No one was even listening to their teacher so she just raised her hand without even knowing how tiring it is to be a volunteer. “Teacher, I’d like to.”

“Okay, thank you, Suzy. Anyone else?” The teacher asked again then finally gave up. No one will raise a hand aside from Suzy. “Alright. Since none of you is interested aside from Suzy, I will just pick.”

The students started groaning. “Teacher, isn’t she enough? Just choose in other classes. We’ve been volunteering for the past years.”

The teacher shrugged and said, “Okay, okay. So, it’ll be Suzy then.” Then he averted his gaze towards Suzy. “Okay, Suzy. This afternoon, after class hours, you’ll go ahead at the gymnasium to assist the players. Okay?”

Players? She thought surprisingly. “O-okay, teacher.” Oh no! Not the players. (T^T)

 

{#}

After classes, Suzy immediately headed to the gymnasium. Fortunately, the players weren’t around yet so she can still feel relaxed. She walked towards the other volunteer and greeted, “Good afternoon.”

“Oh, hey. You must be in Mr. Lee’s class. Bae Suzy?” one girl senior asked.

Suzy nodded with a smile on her face. “Yes, I am.”

“Nice to meet you, Suzy. My name is Sohee. I am actually a senior.”

“Nice to meet you, sunbae. Um, where are the players?” Suzy asked while taking her seat.

“They must be changing into their practice outfits now. They’ll be here in a bit.”

“Oh, okay. Um, unnie. Why is it just the two of us?”

Sohee sat beside Suzy and replied, “Mr. Lee told me that today is our schedule. The other volunteers will be assisting the players tomorrow. You know, so we won’t get tired the whole week. I guess you have no idea how tiring it is to be a volunteer.”

Suzy shook her head shyly. “Not really. I just volunteered because I want to help but I wasn’t expecting to assist the players.”

Sohee showed an ‘O’ with . “Hmm. Well, yeah, we will assist the players. We offer them water or towel.”

Later, Suzy’s head averted towards one of the players who were entering the gymnasium. It was Kris Wu. His biceps were exposed which made Suzy’s jaw dropped. He was tall and his features were almost perfect for her eyes.

Sohee chuckled with Suzy’s expression. “Suzy? He looks perfect, right?”

Suzy gasped in surprise. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter