Apart

The Life of Chrystal Soo Jung

Hello everybody! It's been a while since I didn't write the story. Back when I was going out with him for the first time...

"Hey, my mom asked me why I bought too much and I said my wife bought for me then she said I'm married but didn't tell her. So she's now sulking with me" he laugh over the phone. Yes, I bought him bunch of food because I don't know. I feel like spending my money. 

I don't know that he actually close to his mother. From what he told me, he didn't really like his mother. What the heck just happen?

As I was smiling knowing that he actually talked with his mother, I was scrolling on my twitter until I saw Suji saying

I miss you. I feel like you're not wanting me anymore

Bad. I felt so bad that I made people drifted apart. Suji and Minho were really close to each other. 

They were really close to which no one can separate them. Suji showed me their text before, she begged him to bought her a shirt and he said he will later. She also covered the rest of the text. I was kinda suspicious back then but I just ignored it. Then after one night, Suji tweet saying she is in love with somebody. Minho did the same...

Everyone in the class was asking me. Why? Because I'm close to both of them. I just said "Yeah maybe they did" because a boy and a girl can't be friends. Just the two of them. Never! Yuri is the most curious about their relationship. While me, if they are in relatinship, I have no objection. They looked to with each other. Until, Suji can't hold anymore saying that they were just playing prank. As usual, I did not give much reaction. I just laughed. 

Seeing Suji tweet something like that... I just hate it. I talk to Minho over the phone

"Look, if Suji really likes you I think we should lost contact. I don't want her to feel like that"

"She just miss me because I'm rarely talk to her anymore"

"And it is because of me. You're now closer to me than her, you sister" 

"She didn't like me. Please! She did not!" 

Right after that moment, I don't talk much with Minho. If he text me, I will just text him back but sometimes I ignored him. I know how hard it feel to lost a friend. 

 

--- but hey, so one of my fanfic was feature and I don't even knew it. All of sudden that story get so many comments. Thanks btw xoxo