Goldfish 3

The Life of Chrystal Soo Jung

Zelo? The young boy who i have crush on. Truth to be told, I like tall guys. Even my friends don't know my taste on looks but I prefer tall guys. To me, Zelo is very charming. I remember how I told my friends that he is not that awesome but I actually fall for him. 

"Soojung, there's Zelo!" I turned my head to the left and I saw him. Okay, I was forgot that Hoya and Minho actually there.

Here let me tell you, it was during Sport Day. Me, Hoya, Minho, Hani and Suji sat near the I don't know what it called but near the field. Let me show you how was our position.

HANI SUJI HOYA ME MINHO

They told me Zelo was right behind them when I was busy talking to Minho. Meanwhile Hoya couldn't stop taking pictures of himself using my phone. When I turned my head, I can't help but blush. Seriously, I was forgot the existence of Hoya and Minho. Suji and Hani keep teasing me about Zelo which make me blusing like a red of tomato. 

Because of that day, Minho...

"You like Zelo right?" I looked at him-- trying not to show that I'm shocked. Even trying not to show that it was true. 

"Who said?" I force a laugh. 

He frown then laugh. He just said that he knew it from the beggining. How? Everytime Zelo pass by our class, my friends will called me and somehow whispering to me which I don't really like because isn't it making it more obvious? See even Minho noticed. That was annoying. And our topic about Zelo stops right there. 

"Hey, you told me that you actually don't believe on woman. Why?"

"I don't feel like talking about it but I don't know why I trust you" he put his head down, sigh then looks in front. Straight in front of him. 

"---remember when I told you that I heard my mom called me useless son? When my dad was in outstation, my mom called him and I overheard their conversation. My mom curse at my dad. I feel bad towards him then she said I'm such a useless son. I don't know why. My mom is really cruel towards my dad. That's why I don't like her nor any women"

"Just that? Oh come on, they might had some issue before. Useless son? Maybe you done something bad. Mom is very sensitive and they might say everything that they didn't meant to. No mom hate their own child, Minho-yah" 

"You're a woman too and you will never understand a man!" he stands up then leave.

The next day, I'm stuck in one place with Kai and Minho. Kai is my ex which also I'm awkward with while Minho the guy who I have problem with. I don't lie, I feel like crying and I actually burst when they left. Kai asked me how I was doing but Minho didn't even looked at me. I feel so bad. 

'Hey, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. We're both same. I don't like men while you hate women. I'm so sorry Minho-yah. I don't force you to forgive me but just want to let you know that I'm sorry' scared. I'm so scared of texting him but I'm force to do it. I feel like I've done a sin that even God will not forgive me. 

'You're alone in the house right? Accompany me to a restaurant. My sister told me to buy her something tasty. I don't know women's taste. You also can buy your own food' I smile but I also nervous. It was the first time I'm going out with a guy-- just two. I don't want to say no because I might made him more mad. So I just follow what him want just to have his forgiveness. 

"Can you at least talk something? I feel awkward" 

"Arrr?" he just focusing with his driving. I didn't dare to look at him. Since he also didn't talk, I will just do my own things. Playing with my empty phone just to looks like I'm doing something. Is this hell? That awkward was just I don't know. The silence continued until we reach the restaurant. 

"Married? You two looks good" the man said as I just laugh over it. Minho didn't heard it since he was busy taking a look at the menu. It must be funny yet hellish to be married to him. Please, Minho? Can you find another hot man to be with me?