Goldfish 1

The Life of Chrystal Soo Jung

I took a glance at him as I entered the school’s office. I spotted him sitting next to his mother.

Fair skin, white t-shirt, and board shoulders. But I can’t see his face.

The next thing I remembered was, he entered the class. He sat on the third row of the next table on my right side. I got a nice view of him from my place.

Oh and I finally saw his face. Not so good looking, at least for me not my friends. He had this nerd looking boy but then it only lasted only for three days. His true color showed.

His name is Choi Minho. He was born in December 9 and he actually a year older than me. Don’t asked why was he in the same class as me.

Well, for the first three months since he transferred to the school, I rarely talked to him. You can even counted how my times. I don’t really into boys. Especially someone like him who talked too much without thinking first.

Until one day, the teacher for the Korean subject don’t entered the class…

“Soojung-ah, we will wait for you. Don’t take too long” Yuri said to me. The others, my 8 other friends left the class and went to the restroom. I choose to clean my table first before leaving because I don’t like messy stuff on my table.

Just when I turned my head behind, I saw Minho sat on Hyeri’s table that near the window. He looked different than usual.

“It’s hot over there. Are you going to be okay?” I even shocked myself because talking to him like that. He stare at me for a second “no” he looked back to the window.

That was how both of us started being friends.

I never ever concern about him. He being yelled by the teacher, kicked out of the class and get detention. Yet, I don’t feel sorry towards him. I admit I like seeing him being treated like that. Then, Hyeri told us that Minho was sick and he didn’t attend school.

I smell something weird.

On that night, I forced myself to asked Minho if he was okay trough Facebook. He said he was at the hospital with his mother. He had his asthma attack.

Few days later, he called me in the middle of the night. I also don’t know how he get my number.

“I don’t know what to do. I lost my puffer. I knocked for my mother but she ignored me” his breath, I can’t explained how bad it was sounded like. He turned off the call and my ego told me not to called him back and asked for his condition.

That was how much I hate boys. 

Forget about that almost die giraffe. Introducing to you, Kai.

They guy who asked me out during my 11th grade. From the outside, people might think he don't talk much but he did. So much as Minho did. Put both of them in the same room, you can't even hear a pin dropped nor your own voice screaming at them. 

How did Kai asked me out?

Well, it was started when he asked me like what a guy usualy did. What did you expect huh? He just send me text and I agree. Why? Because Yuri attacked me in Instagram because bullying Minho. Come on, I asked Minho about it and he said Yuri is nothing more than just a friend. Moreover, Minho was fine with me bullying him. We were started getting closer as a friend. Then Yuri seeking for forgiveness. I don't know what was in my mind and I said 'Yes' to Kai. 

So erm... can we just skip all of those stuff? I mean, I don't feel like talking about other guy for the sake of my husband. I just want to tell about my lovely Goldfish. 

Oh hey reader, you are allowed to asked me about my past life except for who is the Goldfish. Drop your question below. Wait for my other update....