High School Year

The Life of Chrystal Soo Jung

Hanlim Multi Art School,

The high school that I attended since I was 8th grade. Truthfully, I never wanted to attended that school because I just don’t like it. But because my parents force me so I had no choice.

For the first 3 years, I was in the first class. Thanks for my good grades.

In my 8th grade, I met many new people and make new friends. I don’t really became friends with the boys but I did talk to a few of them.  And I’ve been fooled by a guy which was supposed to be my not really boyfriend.  I don’t remembered how he became my boyfriend and how we broke up.  The whole year of my 9th grade was awesome.

A year after that, my best friend moved to other district. You can’t imagined how bad I was crying during that time. Come on, who wouldn’t be sad if their best friend moved? Well, except if you moved together.

Skip that part:

Oh, forgot to introduce myself! My name is Chrystal Soo Jung and I am someone’s wife. My name always spelled wrong. I’m living like that. Age? I am 22 years old. Laugh as much as you want and please admire me for being such a young wife. Nah ah! My belly only have frog, not baby.

Back to my 9th grade. I used to be in relationship with my classmate, named……I won’t tell ya. Secret! Kidding, I just don’t feel like mentioning his name. Let’s just named him Jiyong (Not real name). It just a past. We been in relationship for almost 5 months then I left him because he likes someone else when he was with me and I did cried for 2 days because of him. I admit, I don’t feel any regret of leaving him. We’re still friends up till now but I just don’t really interested to his life so I don’t know what happen to him at this moment.

After that broke up, I accidentally give a hope to a playboy who can’t stop chasing me during that time and I need to used my best guy friend to help me. That stalker finally gave up on me and my best guy friend asked me out after that. For like 3 times but I reject him. Then, Jiyong’s best buddy asked me out and also gave me a necklace to show how much he liked me back then but I’m still in my broken heart and yeah, I rejected him too. Cruel right?

Now let’s go to my 10th grade.  The year which make my grade fall off and all of my work hard turns into dust. I had a hard time during that time. Jinri, my best friend primary school who also the troublemaker make a such mess during that year. I had a huge fight with my used to be best friend, Jieun, because her boyfriend likes me. I named him Eunhyuk . I don’t want to mention his real name for the sake of my husband.

Since I was a single lady, I was texting with Eunhyuk. We played as a couple for a year. No! Just a day. But after a day, he didn’t want to end it. He keeps calling me his until Jieun read our texts. The mess started there. Jieun attacking me but sadly almost everyone on my side. Nobody actually likes Jieun because of her attitude.

Eunhyuk’s friends all want me to be with him also my friends and the whole of my classmates. Why? Because Jieun was controlling him. She didn’t even let him be friends with his childhood girl friends. They pissed on that. Up until I was 18, Eunhyuk still likes me and his friends still teasing me with him. I guess they don’t know that my husband curse at them for that.

A year after that cruel year, I fell down to second class. I meet new classmates and make a new friends again. I’m not that social bee since I have social phobia. I’m scared of new people so I thank people who approach me first. During that time, I was thinking of no relationship. Focus on my studies but I fail. I agreed to be in relationship with Kai. My husband don’t like me to mention any guy name., especially my ex. So yeah another not real name.

Truthfully, I don’t really into Kai. But, I’ve problem with Minho, another guy. Duh!

Yuri actually likes Minho. So, Yuri have a problem with me during that time which she was jealous of me being close to Minho. Also, Kai asking me out during that time. I’m having a mental break down so I agree to Kai and I ended up being with him. 6 months later, I broke up with him. Don’t asked why. You might also know why.

You might be asking why I tell this boring story. It is because the best part starting now…… about my husband. My lovely husband. My only one goldfish.