Video Games

Six Feet Under the Stars (VMin Drabbles)

Taehyung was relieved when he finally got Jimin to sit down with him and play a video game. The two had a small quarrel over something that Taehyung couldn't remember by now. He forgot because it wasn't important to him to remember what they fought about. Jimin and Taehyung had small arguments all the time, but it didn't mean that they got along. It was just their relationship. Taehyung wouldn't have it any other way.

The game they were playing now was Super Smash Bros. Wii U. Jimin was currently winning, but Taehyung would always insist that it's only because he let Jimin win. Actually, Taehyung wasn't letting Jimin win this time. He just didn't care to take it seriously. "This game is more fun than you." Jimin mumbled.

Taehyung paused the game, taking the controller from Jimin's. "What the , Tae?" Jimin shouted, trying to fight the controller back from Taehyung.

Tae grabbed Jimin's arm, pulling him up for a kiss, easily into Jimin's mouth. Taehyung smirked when Jimin tried to pull away at first, but ended up letting out muffled moans into Taehyung's mouth, tilting his head to deepen the kiss. As Taehyung pulls away, Jimin lets out an almost desperate noise. Taehyung smirks again. "Is the game more fun than me now?" Taehyung asks.

"No," Jimin breathes. "But you're cheating." Taehyung rolls his eyes with a small laugh.

He's not sure what Jimin means by that, nor does he care. He pulls Jimin in for another kiss, leaning forward until he has Jimin backed into the floor, Tae hovering above him. "Jimin," Taehyung says into Jimin's mouth, lightly on Jimin's tongue. "Can I you?"

Story 8
Video Games

 

Word Count: 280

Author's Note: Hello, everyone~ ifyoubelieve here. Um. I've been writing fluffy non-angsty things on mine and Bangtan Love's co-op AU fanfic called Coffee Love, so I wanted to attemp a non-angsty VMin drabble on here...and this is what I came up with. Go figure. I've been spending the day playing Super Smash Bros with my girlfriend...but this didn't happen. (-_^)

And...as Bangtan Love would say: Enjoy and stuff! Bye~