Never Should Have Let You Go

Six Feet Under the Stars (VMin Drabbles)

[13:34:22] TaeHyung: JiMin, I'm really sorry. Do you think you could ever forgive me?

TaeHyung made a big mistake, but he was only beginning to realize that now. Now that it was too late to be apologizing. He should have thought about his actions sooner. JiMin meant everything too him, but he ruined it. YoonGi meant nothihng to him, but he was the reason that TaeHyung and JiMin were no longer together. YoonGi didn't exactly come between them. He was just sort of on the side. NamJoon ended up seeing YoonGi and TaeHyung together and told JiMin everthing. Of course he would. JiMin was his friend.

At first TaeHyung wasn't really bothered when JiMin left him. He felt that it would give him more time to spend with YoonGi, and it would take away the stress of not getting caught. The more time he spent with YoonGi, though, the less he wanted to be around him. He was beginning to find out that what he and YoonGi had was purely based on lust. He actually liked spending time with JiMin. Too bad he was only realizing it now.

Ever since him and JiMin broke up, TaeHyung has found himself falling apart slowly. He wished that he would have realized, sooner, how much Jimin meant to him. JiMin, apparently, was everything. JiMin was his smile. JiMin was his reason for waking up in the morning to start his day. JiMin was his motivation to get through a long day of work. And now. JiMin was gone. Was it impossible to fix.

[14:00:08] JiMin: It's too late to say sorry. You were fully aware of what you were doing at the time. I know that I can never forgive you.

It was cold. It was harsh. TaeHyung knew that he deserved it, though. He didn't treat JiMin fairly. He still should have fought to keep him. He never should have let him go.

Story 7
Never Should Have Let You Go

 

Word Count: 325

Author's Note: Bangtan Love here! I hope that you guys liked this one! It is another song inspired fic. This time it is Never Should Have Let You Go by Simple Plan! Also, mixed with a reader's request! I hope this is good enough to make you happy! I attempted to use the same style ifyoubelieve did in the last drabble. Not sure how well I did! She's better at these angst things anyway!

Well, enjoy and stuff! Bye~