Six Feet Under the Stars

Six Feet Under the Stars (VMin Drabbles)

 

Everyone dreams of the day that they find the one that is so perfect for them that they can't imagine what their life woud be like without that one. A person so perfect that you would travel across the world just to be with them. A person that makes you want them so bad that it's impossible to have them enough. Supposedly a fitting word would be 'soulmate.' That's what everyone wants to find in life. Their soulmate.

Kim Taehyung found that in Park Jimin. The perfect angel, Park Jimin. Park Jimin who he can never have enough of even though he already belongs to him. Park Jimin who he wants to be with every second of the day, but he cares about him enough to give him his space. Park Jimin who Taehyung found love in. Love that he can give to someone else as well as love that he can get from someone else. That is his Park Jimin.

Taehyung wasn't perfect, and he knew that he wasn't perfect. He tried. He really did. And despite his flaws and mistakes, Park Jimin never left him. Park Jimin never threw him away. Instead he held his hand through all of their hard times and they got through it together.

"I'm sorry, Jimin." Taehyung was apologizing for the seventh time. Jimin had already told him to stop apologizing, but it didn't change anything. Taehyung still felt bad. He had completely forgotten about the date that they had planned, and he left Jimin waiting for him alone. He was reminded of their plans when he arrived to his own apartment to see a disappointed Jimin waiting outside. Tears were falling from Taehyung's eyes as he told himself that Jimin was going to leave him. This had happened too many times, and Jimin was definitely going to throw him away now.

"Taehyung," Jimin managed to say in a soft tone. Taehyung didn't want him to break it to him kindly. I Jimin was going to leave him, he'd wish that he would do it quicikly. Like ripping off a bandage. "Stop crying. I'm not angry."

"Why?" Taehyung looked at his boyfriend. "If you are not angry, then why are you here?"

"I wanted to see you today, regardless if you showed up or not. Coming here was the only way to guarantee that'd I'd be able to see you." Jimin's responce came easily. "I'm a little upset that you didn't come. It was my turn to treat you, but I'm not angry."

"You aren't going leave me?" It was the question that Taehyung was afraid to hear the answer to, but he had to ask.

Jimin smiled, pulling Taehyung in for a kiss. "I think skipping our dates is just who you are." Jimin didn't even have to think before responding. "If I hated it, I would have left you the first time." He stole another kiss from Taehyung. "We're safe for one more day."

Story 6
Six Feet Under the Stars

 

Word Count: 493

Author's Note: Hey! Hey! Hey! ifyoubelieve here! I was talking to Bangtan-love about what we would do with our next VMin drabble, and he suggested shuffling iTunes and writing a drabble based on the first song that played. I am not kidding when I say I put it on shuffle and the very song that played first was the one that this drabble is named after! This is inspired by All Time Low's Six Feet Under the Stars. I'm not really sure the meaning that All Time Low meant to have behind the song...but I imagine it to be something like this. One perfect person and one "less deserving" person in a relationship together.

This is a little fluffy. I usually don't write fluff, so I really do hope that you guys liked this!