Chapter 08

From the past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


  
 "Unnie."

 Seohyun turned her head slightly as she heard her name was called.She chuckled a little.She watched the little girl sat beside her with a wide smile.

 "What is it,MingLin?"

 "Nothing..Just wanted to say Good morning to you."Her eyes turned crescent as she ruffled the kid's hair.Her crescent eyes met a pair of cold ones.She frowned a bit but didn't let the smile fall from her lips.

 "Morning,Luhan-shii."She greeted.

 Luhan nod his head as a respond and sat opposite the two.His heart was beating fast as he saw her smile earlier.He didn't know she can affect him with that.He once thought that the lass wouldn't even make him smile but now she was making him feel weird.Weird that he doesn't even know what.He just hope he won't develop feelings for her.

 MingLin left the two and went to prepare her school bag.It made the two awkward.They can't let words easily even though they want.It seems like last night made them awkward.But honestly,they felt more closer than before.And it's enough for them to even appreciate each other's presence.

 The three went to school with a bus and the tension between the two decreased.

  Seohyun didn't think that she can be this happy as she imagine them going to school everyday.Happily eating together,chatting like close friends,and even more.She had never dreamed of this feeling before.When she was young,she was taught to be strong so she can protect herself and so does her empire.This was not in her list when she was in her place before.This time,it is more beautiful and she prefer it more than her life before.

  But her happiness didn't mean to be forever.She know she can't stay there forever.Maybe someday,she'll be back at the place where she used to be and where she is rightfully should be living.

 The first subject wasn't that hard for the lass but the next one made her confused.She wasn't ready to learn Math and it's confusing as the teacher combines the number and the letter.She thought that math i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter