Chapter 05

From the past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 
 Seohyun blow a sigh as she gazed at the two floored café.The walls in front are glasses and the inside is really visible.From the outside,Seohyun can hear the utensils clanging.She watched as the people were calmly talking to each other.Blowing a final sigh,she reached for the door.

 The café was bigger inside and neater.She observe the design of it and was mesmerized by the beauty of it just like yesterday.Sure she saw some other cafés but this one was much better.The tables are fully arranged,so as the chairs tucked under it.The smell of the coffee made the store more appetizing - like you want to buy just by one smell. 

 "Good Morning Miss Kim.I never thought you'd be early today.Excited,yes?"The man approached her and smiled.

 "Good morning too Sir.Being early is better than being late."She bowed and politely smiled back.

 "Oh.You're mandarin is good Miss Kim."

 "Thank you sir."She bowed again making the old man chuckled in his spot.

 
 Seohyun looked at the old man in front of her.He was much smiley than the other day when he observed her from a far while doing her interview for the work.She even thought that he's a strict man.She can also tell that he maybe have a wife and children just age like hers based on the wrinkles on his face.

 "Okay,now Miss Kim.I hope that you already know what is your job.Also,I hope that Miss Yen explained it right."He teased and gestured her to move forward.

 "Of course Sir.I gladly accepted the new things she taught me."Seohyun gave a final smile and reached for the uniform on the table.

 The café was quiet busy at the time she came hours ago and she was really exhausted.Sweats were all over her body that making her feel sticky.She fanned herself,she didn't know that the café can be really crowded especially on afternoon.Guess that it's really famous.Most of the costumers are students - some are talking,some are studying and some are just eating.

 Seohyun doesn't know why but she can feel some eyes on her - most are from guys.Maybe they are confuse at the new Korean lady but she just shook the feeling away and went to take a glass of water.But not to her luck,the kitchen was occupied by the bartenders and cookers who are obviously busy.Seohyun don't want to disturb them.Slumping her shoulders,she have no choice but to go outside.Glad the manager let her despite of the sudden increase of the people.

 Running faster as she could,she didn't even notice that her hair tie slipped off leaving her hair flowing behind her.Her hair bounce and wave as she run,it was quiet messy but it still made the lady pretty that kinda attracted the people in her way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter