ii / ii.

whenever, whatever.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
don't go home

♡ ♡ ♡ 

I could feel a frown appearing on my face when I heard her on the phone, saying that she's too busy to come to my concert on this white's day that we promised to spend it together. I laid my back on the couch in the dressing room, feeling a little bit annoyed about the fact that she didn't come to my concert earlier. I roll my body a little bit, one palm was holding my head while the other one pressing the phone to my ear.

"I know, but the dance trainer said I couldn't go anywhere today." She sighs on the phone.

I straighten up my back from laying on the couch, rubbing my nape in a little bit annoyed by the fact that she didn't come to my concert, the one that I have been waiting for it. That's why, I didn't see her blonde hair in the crowd earlier.

"It's okay, you must be busy though." I laugh a little, trying to melt down the atmosphere.

We stayed silent for a few seconds, only hearing our breath on the line before she decides to hang the phone up first, leaving me hanging there with a big frown on my face that makes the beagle lines ( Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Jongdae. ) start to teasing me about the frown on my face. If only they knew what it feels like I swear they won't be laughing like that, like now.

"You look so ugly right now." Sehun points it out.

I send him a glare, which I think doesn't scared him because damn, Sehun has a scarier face. Letting out a snort, I roll my body to the other side with my phone on my hand, replying some messages that I haven't replied which was tons – especially from the sasaeng that keeps on flooding my messages saying that they'll do anything to be with me which scared me to dead knowing that they wanted some pieces from me, especially my little suho. What am I saying? 

"It's on the right side." I look at Jongdae, who's talking to someone on the phone which probably a sunbae who would like to say congratulation for us – but why he sounds very soft to that someone? Weird, he usually loud.

The door knocked by Seulgi and Wendy with their blonde hairs which taking all attention. Wendy ran to Jongdae and hug him tightly ( I knew there was something between them since their duet. ) Jongdae twirls Wendy around the dressing room, making all the members rolls their eyes because ; one, they are single. two, their girlfriend couldn't come ( like Baekhyun ) three, their some couldn't come which was the reason why I roll my eyes. 

Seulgi was shyly standing at the door as Jongin walking to her also in shy with a pink victoria's secret shopping bag on his grip. Yes, victoria's secret shopping bag that might be an underwear there because I saw a pinkish underwear at our dorm yesterday, in Jongin's room  – Wait what? I never knew they are on that level already, buying each other underwear. I'm so confused right now.

"Joonmyun sunbae, Joohyun unnie said sorry for not coming today. She's quite busy." Wendy said to me, arms still lingering around Jongdae's neck. "Do you have something for her? I could bring it for her if you want to."

I shook my head for the answer with a smile, before focusing to my phone once again. A notification sound shock me a little bit, especially when her name popped out on the screen. I slide the screen to open up the messages and my frown turning into a big smile.

'Is the backstage gate on the left or right, Seulgi-ya? I think I went to the stage instead.'

My feet rush to the stage with a big grandpa smile on my lips ( Joohyun said I look like a grandpa when I smile. ) the staffs were giving me a judging look as I walk pass them, especially manager hyung, who just block my way to the stage with his creepy face. 

"Where are you going?" he asks, raising up his eyebrow.

My smile went up higher, "secret." I reply as I pass him, still with a big smile on my face.

Her back was facing me when I reached the stage and just like the usual, she's lost. Her phone was on her ear, not knowing about my existence behind her. She stomped her feet, knowing that someone that she called didn't answer her. She's just like a little kid.

"The backstage is on the left." I said, wrapping my arms around her small waist from behind.

She lets out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter