i / ii.

whenever, whatever.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
see you on white's day.

♡ ♡ ♡ 

I lay my back on the floor of SMent's practice room with a heavy breath. I've been practicing for two hours straight on Valentine's day, alone. Joy was out to meet her high school friends because she promised to spent it together with them. Seulgi was out with Kai, saying that it's been a while since they met each other ( well, I believe they currently have something going on. I smell love. ) Well, my baby boy? She went out to help Chen with his group album ( and I believe they also have something going on with them. I swear I saw them flirting once! ) 

And then, there's me. Laying down on the floor, scrolling through the screen with a very excited feeling. I've watched all the dramas, i've watched all the new movies, i've been practicing until I couldn't catch my breath, and i'm still bored here. I've also called my mom, saying happy Valentine's day to both of my parents in cheery voice but guess what's my mom's respond? 

Hyun-ah, get a boyfriend so you wouldn't be alone today.

Now, I know where I got this playful and prankster side from. 

I let out a heavy sigh, before walking out from the practice room in sweaty for a bath in company's bathroom. I thank, Kim Youngmin for a new bathroom which looks so glorious. I got myself a shower there, got myself drying my hair there, and got myself feeling lonely there. Is it because Valentine's day today? I roll my eyes at the thought of it. It's going to be over soon in a few hours though – an hour to be exact. 

"Oh, Joohyun. You're here." Seohyun – the one who also has a same name with a different surname and definitely different kind of body. She got that tall, slim body and I got this – well – short and petite. But it's okay! I got an abs and pretty curvy body.

I bowed my head a little, "Yeah, practicing for the comeback." God, she didn't ask you though.

"Mm, I see. So, seems like you're done now. You better take a rest!" 

She sounds like a mom. All TTS sunbaes sound like a mom, especially Tiffany unnie! She is our mommy, our company mommy, and i'm so grateful for that. – I nod my head to her, before mumbling a small good bye while bowing my body to her. Same year, same name, different debut times. I must be too old for this rookie title.

I took the bus to my dorm, knowing that my manager already left the company, with a cap and mask to cover up my face while wishing my new hair colour didn't attracted someone or some fans. Again, I play with my phone since there's nothing to do anyway. I scrolled down my private instagram, seeing Taeyeon unnie and Baekhyun having a date today – A date on Valentine's day. How romantic. But sadly, they must be wearing some wigs or something like that so they wouldn't get recognize. Being idol is somehow. Like you couldn't even date freely.

Well it's not like I have someone now. Oh damn it.

My phone vibrates abruptly, bringing me out from my long thought. Seulgi's name popped up on the screen and I know she'll say that she'll come home late – so does the other two, or maybe Wendy already at the dorm, but she might go out with Chen. 

Oh, love is definitely in the air today.

I threw my body to my bed, after finding Wendy asleep already on the bed side mine. She must be really tired, judging by her soft snores. I looked at the clock, it's 12AM already. That means, Valentine's day is done! No more Valentine's day! Well, it doesn't have any affect for my life though.

Seulgi came home around one o'clock almost two o'clock in the morning and she wonders why am I still awake. I don't even know myself, I just couldn't sleep – especially when I know Joy isn't home yet. She's the maknae and it's almost two o'clock in the morning! I took my phone from the table beside my bed, scrolling through the contacts, and press it without any doubt.

One, two, three rings and she finally picked it up.

"Ya! Where are you? It's two o'clock in the morning and could you at least tell unnie where are you?" 

And there's no respond from her, weird.

"Sooyoung-ah! Where are you? Tell me now or i'll tell the manager oppa! You know how scary when he's mad right?" 

Still there's no respond. Where's my talkative baby Joy?

"Sooyoung-ah, I know you like to spend a day with your friends. Especially it's Valentine's day. The day that you should spend it with your loved ones, right? But I spend it alone, in the practice room. Just me, myself, and I. Seriously, i'm feeling so alone and where's the love? They said love is in the air when Valentine's day comes. Heck, I couldn't even smell it. Jeez, I must sound really lonely right now. You better not to tease me! But I think I need some accompany like my mom said. A handsome one. Uh, just by thinking about it I could feel my cheek blushing. I feel like a teenager." 

And I heard a chuckles from the other line. I could sure it's a guy's voice. "Sooyoung-ah, are you with your boy-"

"Well, Joohyun. It's Suho or Joonmyun, not Sooyoung."

Suho? As Kim Joonmyun? As the rich trainee guy that the girls always talk about? You must be kidding me – I could feel my eyes gone widened when I checked my phone and 'Suho sunbaenim' popped out in the screen. I blink my eyes for a few times even shaking my head, but the name still there. 

, why I saved his number by his stage name?

"Unnie, i'm home!" Joy's voice rang in my ear as she opened the door. "Unnie, why your face is so pale?"

I looked down at my phone before running out from the apartment, leaving a dumbfounded Joy inside the apartment. I hold the phone to my ear again with my sweaty hand in trembling as I took a seat on the ground, back laying on the door. I just freaking told my sunbaenim about my freaking lonely Valentine's day. How will I face him someday? You're so stupid, Bae Joohyun.

"I-I'm so so so sorry, sunbaenim. I didn't mean to disturb you It's a mistake! My mistake!" I bow my head for a few times, even though he couldn't see it. I feel like a super idiot right now. 

Again, I heard his soft chuckles lingering in my ears. Mm, it sounds lovely just like his angelic smile when we passed by. – Heck, what are you thinking about Bae Joohyun.

"It's okay, Joohyun." He softly said, I could swear he must be smiling angelic right now. "So, your maknae home already, I guess?"

"Y-yeah, she is. A few minutes ago."

"Ah, that's good. Sehun used to slept at his friend's house without telling me. So I exactly know what it feels like." Again, he laughs at his own words. I don't know how to respond since i'm beyond flustered right now and his last sentence doesn't so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter