Act 2; First Meeting

The Greatest Love Story (최고의 사랑): The New Chapter of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
ACT 2; First Meeting

 

Hyukjae closed his eyes and leaned back on the seat as he rubbed his chest. He heaved a sigh, shifting on the seat uncomfortably. He really should not have accepted the last challenged. He ate too fast that his stomach felt upset. Heechul knocked on the car’s window. Hyukjae lolled his head to the side and blinked at his hyung before opening the window. Heechul furrowed his eyebrows at how pale looking the younger man’s lips was. “Are you okay?” he asked worriedly.

Hyukjae moaned a bit as he rubbed his chest. “I think I got indigestion eating jjajangmyun on the roller coaster earlier.”

Heechul sighed and ruffled the boy’s hair affectionately. He knew how Hyukjae was trying hard in everything he did now since he did not want the people think he was not worthy. His heart ached at how those people were treating his precious younger brother. Most of the time, he wanted to shout at everyone that think wrongly of the boy.

“We need to go home quickly.” The blonde hair boy said, trying to change the topic when he saw the familiar concerned looked on the elder’s face. Heechul bit his lower lips and looked at Hyukjae. “Hyukkie-ah, should we just skip the event for today?” he asked.

Hyukjae gasped and quickly shook his head. “No!” he could not afford to lose the event today. Heechul had worked really hard to make sure he got the place in the variety show. “Since its only jjajangmyun, it should go away soon.” He replied stubbornly.

Hyukjae fought back the urged to throw up. “Maybe I should go and buy some cola to—” Hyukjae unbuckled his seatbelt and tried to open the door but Heechul immediately blocked the door and cut off the blonde’s words.

“Sit down.” He urged. “You must have forgotten for a second.” Hyukjae raised one eyebrow confusedly. Heechul rolled his eyes. “You’re an idol. And I’m not only you brother, I’m your manager as well.” He explained. He had being Hyukjae’s manager for almost four months now. Hyukjae was struggling alone this past few years and when he felt he could not just sat around and do nothing, he forced Hyukjae to accept him as his manager—which of course Hyukjae could not fight back without Heechul started nagging at him.

“Ah right~” Hyukjae nodded and giggled softly.

“Then, hyung…no…Heechul-sshi, can you buy me a cola that will make my stomach feel better?” he gave the elder his puppy eyes, making the elder grinned and pinched his cheek.

“Okay, my artist.” He smiled and walked away to buy the drink. Hyukjae leaned back on the car seat while smiling.

 

+Duguen+Duguen+

 

Donghae watched the television in his car as Kyuhyun drove them to their next destination. He raised his eyebrows as he watched the drama that was playing right now. The drama had got nothing to do with him at all but that did not mean he would not watch them. Yes, watch! He was not trying to spy on his rival or something.

“Hey, Kyuhyun-ah, this is the drama that I rejected because I wanted to film ‘Fighter’, right?”

Kyuhyun nodded; his eyes on the road as he answered. “Yes. Since you rejected theirs’ offered, so they chose Kim Joon Sung as the replacement.”

Donghae nodded. “What’s the viewer rating?” he asked curiously.

Kyuhyun smirked. “It’s a total failure. They don’t even get 5 percent.”

Donghae faked a surprised. “Oh.”

Kyuhyun glanced at the front mirror, looking at Donghae’s reflection in it. “Because they couldn’t cast you, the drama was a total fail.” Donghae smiled smugly.

“Really?” He was not that surprised though. He knew this would happen. Every director wanted to cast him. Their drama would be a total failure if he rejected them. “Why is that, hmm?” He smirked. He stared at the screen, crossing his arms on his chest. The smirked stayed on his lips. “They just totally sent in Kim Joon Sung instead of me. I’m sorry for him.” Hmm, maybe not…

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Representative Lee is searching for your next drama. So, choose wisely, hyung. You better avoid someone that who will ruin the production.” He nodded at his own words.

The smirked gone from his face. “Why would I take a drama?” He raised one eyebrow. “Next time I need to go to Hollywood with Peter Jason.” Peter Jason was one of those Hollywood actors that he really wanted to work with. He had worked hard during the movie’s audition to get a character for Peter Jason’s first movie. , he even learnt English only for that purposed. Kyuhyun smiled nervously as soon as he heard the word Hollywood and Peter Jason.

“T-That…” he stuttered out. “It’s not decided yet, hyung.”

Donghae smiled haughtily. “What are you talking about? I even went to America to participate in the audition. Then, that means it’s already decided. It even went into the media.” Kyuhyun shifted nervously on his seat.

Donghae laughed and point his finger at his manager and said. “Why are you so heartless…” before his smiled disappeared and his eyes narrowed “…don’t tell me…Peter is…” he trailed off for awhile. “…not going, isn’t he?”

Kyuhyun gulped a bit. “Let’s wait first, hyung. You even sent him a $15,000 bottle of wine. Peter should favor you.” He grinned.

Donghae thought for a moment. “I should try calling Leeteuk hyung.” He said as he pulled out his hand phone from his jean’s pocket.

“Hey, go that way.” He pointed at the gas station.

Kyuhyun stopped the car and get off to go and paid for the gas. Donghae dialed the Representative Lee’s number and waited for him to answer.

“Should I buy a bottle of water, hyung?” Kyuhyun asked. Donghae waved him off. Kyuhyun shrugged and closed his door before walking away.

Hyukjae glanced at the counter, pursing his lips. “Where is he?” He opened the car’s door and stepped outside before closing it back and looked around for his hyung.

“Fresh air~” He stretched his arms. “Oh, it hurts.” He pouted.

Hyukjae saw a black van beside him and pouted enviously. “It must be nice.” He did not have the chance to ride that type of car before. “It must be the newest one.” He said as he checked out the car. “Is a celebrity in there?” he asked curiously and walked close to the car and tried to look inside but it was too dark that he could not see who was inside.

“Why isn’t Leeteuk hyung picking up his phone?” Donghae dialed the same number again and tapped his fingers on his thigh. “The person you call is not availabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter