Act 4; Trap?

The Greatest Love Story (최고의 사랑): The New Chapter of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
ACT; TRAP?

 

“Eating jjajangmyun on a roller coaster, fighting!”

Hyukjae and Heechul watched the variety show that they had joined two days ago in front of the MBS’s reception desk. It would not be on air until that night and it was still morning. Hyukjae pouted as he watched his own failure. He failed in every challenged and it was a huge humiliation for him. Even though actually, he had kind of used to it by now. That was what his character all about, the failure. It was irony when he thought of his situation right now.

“If I didn’t spill it, I would’ve eaten it all.” He puffed out his cheeks.

Heechul nodded his head and crossed his arms. “Yeah, you’re right. There were too many noodles.” Heechul huffed, annoyed when he remembered where the spilt noodle end up. The crews were really not fair since they only made Hyukjae to do the challenged. And Hyukjae being a hard worker he was accepted it without hesitation. Sometime Heechul hoped he could knock some sense into this boy’s head but when once his dongsaeng made up his mind, no one could change them.

“Hello. They’re the new girl group, Candy. You know them, right?” A middle-aged guy suddenly appeared with the new girl group called Candy and their assistants.

Hyukjae and Heechul looked at their left as the guy wrote something at the counter. Hyukjae knew the guy really well. It was his ex manager. More precisely, the Nation One’s ex manager, Manager Jung. He turned his gazed at the girl group and blinked. Did not they learn that they have to greet their senior if they meet them? Maybe they did not notice him, he thought.

“Hi, Kids.” He greeted them, waving his hand. Manager Jung and the girls turned to look at him. Manager Jung frowned when he noticed who it was. The girls looked at him up and down confusedly.

“Since we know each other, why don’t we say hi?” Hyukjae smiled.

“You know him?” One of the girls spoke up.

 

Hyukjae smiled faltered. Heechul was glaring at them, trying to find a way to take care of this rude girl without any one notice. Hyukjae forced a smiled. “If you greet people well, you’ll be love and successful in the future.” He knew, since he had the experienced. No one would like it if you act rude and arrogant like you own this world. “We’ve met each other many times before.” He said. Heck, they even joined in the same variety show two days ago.

Manager Jung who was trying to ignore Hyukjae since a few seconds ago shifted nervously on his feet as he looked around. “W-What are you doing? Greet him.” He force out a laughed. The girls huffed and nodded before bowing at Hyukjae and greeted him before walking away. Hyukjae force back a smiled and bowed back politely.

Manager Jung stopped in front of Hyukjae once no one else around them and snorted. “Are you lecturing them because you’re a senior?”

Hyukjae bit his lower lips and looked down. “You were the same five years ago.” He looked at him with disgusted before stomped off after the girls. Hyukjae bowed and sighed.

Heechul curled his fist. “Whenever Manager Jung sees you, his eyes send daggers.” He spat.

Hyukjae heaved a sigh and shrugged. “It’s because he thinks Nation One split up because of me.” Half of it was true though, he thought. But it was not his fault in the first place. He was just covering it up for someone. Even though that’s meant he had to take all the blamed.

Heechul smiled sadly and hugged the younger and kissed his chubby cheek. “Well then…” He put down his bag and took out a schedule book and looked inside. “I’d organize your schedule for today, my Idol.” Hyukjae giggled and nodded while playing with the scarf around his neck. “Today schedule is, in the afternoon, you’ll be having live radio broadcast.” Hyukjae smiled and asked him to go on. Heechul laughed nervously and looked at the next blank page.

Hyukjae pouted and looked at the blank page. “That’s all…” He shrugged. “Then, let’s make this only event fun!” He smiled brightly. Heechul chuckled and ruffled the boy’s hair, making him pouted and tried to fix his hair back. The boy was too optimist.

Heechul stared at the black and white scarf on the younger’s neck and smiled. “Hey, you took this from Sungmin, right?”  Hyukjae grinned and nodded his head as he played with the scarf. “Wow, it sure make you look so lively.”

Hyukjae giggled. “Nowadays, they even film radio shows so you have to wear something like this.” He had to wear it with care since he had to return it once he had done with his scheduled. Sungmin asked one of his friends who own a boutique to sponsor Hyukjae’s clothing. How they agreed to that despite knowing the rumors around him, he sure did not want to know.

They walked down the hallway. “How much is it?”

“It’s very expensive, hyung!”

“Wow, seriously?” The blonde nodded happily and walked while brushing his fingers on the sponsor’s scarf without looking which way he went and ended up bumping into someone accidently.

“Aish, geez. Watch where you’re going!” The guy stumbled slightly before turning to look at Hyukjae.

“Woah, it’s Lee Donghae!” Heechul shrieked.

Hyukjae jaw dropped as he pointed his finger at Donghae, in shocked. Donghae raised his eyebrows at the guy’s reaction.

“I saw ‘Fighter'. It was good!” Heechul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter