Prologue

Half-truth Deception

 

Junmyeon hated lying the most.

It was against his nature to be untruthful to himself and others. As he continued living in this small world, Junmyeon realised that it would not be that easy. 

Junmyeon hated fake smiles because he constantly used it to conceal his feelings utmost. When he realised that fact, it already became a part of his life. 

His inner side cringed when he smiled so beautifully and sweet because he felt the sick feeling inside, swallowing nervously. He loved watching his favourite actors acted in dramas but he despised it when he became the actor in his own screen.

How sickeningly-sweet... It made him wanted to throw up all the time.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Before this, no one ever had make him felt like this.

That was why he despised Yifan. He was the first person who suddenly appeared in his peaceful life and made a mess with little Junmyeon's comfortable life

The unsettled feelings in Junmyeon's heart and the bubbling anger in himself remained permanently deep in his heart since he couldn't even tell anyone, neither his beloved mother nor his beloved friend, Baekhyun .

Because, that cute little thing would certainly told his giraffe husband, Chanyeol. And, Chanyeol would waste no time into spilling it to Yifan. may be that was why he became more frustrated.

If only he didn't put up the advertising searching-for-a-housemate, Junmyeon wouldn't have to face any of this.

No. that was not all.

If only Junmyeon created a little wall between him and Yifan, everything wouldn't get down to this tangled mess.

Until now, Junmyeon really wanted to erase everything and hid himself from the world.

Even though he knew deep in his heart, he could not change anything.

Because...

He's just... Junmyeon.

Hopeless little Junmyeon who hated his own stupid heart-who-can't-decide-anything-for-himself the most.

 

 

 

***

 

a/n

I decide to make something sort of experiment. Hence, this fic is here. But, this fic is my loved one too. This chap is only a prologue, other chaps will be longer than this.

Comments, everyone?