ATHLETIC MATCH 1

Just A Kiss

 

"The Crest and Crowning of all good,Life's final star,Brotherhood!" -Edwin Markham

They Met, They Fight, they swore...

to be BROTHERS who will stick through thick and thin,

Never betray one another...

 Never turn your back to your FAMILY.

AUTHOR POV

 

       Dara is soundly sleeping in her bed because yesterday she really used her all powers and strength to sew shirts. And as she gets home that day, the only thing in her mind is how she wants to lay down in her soft, comfy and magnificent bed and succumb to sleep......

 

        Bom open dara's door without knocking and she saw dara is sleeping peacefully and drooling her pillow. She shook dara's lifeless body but still dara didn't wake up...

 

 

“dara, wake up…… wake up!!!” a distinctive voice tell her but she really can’t open her eyes and her body also don’t want to move.. she is so dead tired that she can't even lift her fingers!! 

 

 

“I’m sleepy bommie-ah!!” she muffled while her face is on the pillow…she still recognize bom's voice since she have unique way of talking.

 

 

“Wake up right now…. We have an athletic match…and we have so many things to prepare..” Bommie said and tried to wake her up but Dara just hissed at her…

 

No one mess her sleep! Or a wrath of a Santokki will befall to you…

 

“Screw athletic match!! I want to sleep more…” She said while her eyes still close and cover herself with her bed sheet.

 

Bommie calmly said “okay! okay! sleep all you want,.. I’ll just drag you here,okay?”

 

 

“hmmmm….” She answer and drift away to La la land where clouds, unicorns and rainbows live…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bommie POV

         Annyeong everyone~! So here I am in my lovely kitchen preparing ‘treats’ for my classmates because I know they’ll need it once they get to work out their bodies in our athletic match.

 

Where is dara, you say?? She’s comfortably cuddling my poong poong in my bed… After I dress her all by myself and piggy back her in my back, we’ve come into my house. I’ve been living alone by myself in this house since my parents is in America.

 

“Bommie~ah!!” Dara call me out and I wash my hands first and go to my room.

I lovingly look and smile at her “Goodmorning little park~! You better fix yourself now so we could go to school early..” I put my hand into my hip.

 

Dara widen her eyes in astonishment  “Wahhh~! Your face!! You also wear glasses too??” she said to me as I lean myself in the wall.

 

I yell “Yah! don’t be too shocked, I know my face is swollen! I’m wearing glasses when I’m just alone and here in my house..  YAH!” I pick up a small pillow and throw it to her which she caught by the way

 

This bunny really have a fast reflexes, huh? Now this is getting more interesting if only the ACE show his face today.. I wonder if he will also fall for her innocence and naïve… Gosh!  I didn’t know that there’s also one weird woman like me.. we are really a ssang park the 4d and 8d palien!

 

 

 

Dara giggles “kekeke! Sorry, I’m not used to seeing you so normal! Is this your house? You’re house is so cozy and very warm…just like you..” she look around my room as she hug her knees..

 

I brightly smile and sweetly said “aiyoo~! This bunny! Fix now yourself so you can help me prepare the treats we will given to the boys..”

 

Dara mouth goes ‘O’ and squeal and dance on top of her bed “oh~! Today is the athletic match right?! Kyahhhhhhh~! I can finally see the boys wearing the shirts we’ve sewn.. We are gonna take picture them,arasso?”

 

I nodded “alright! Alright! Now, take a bath and join in me in the kitchen when you are done..” I said and put my apron again and make sandwiches good enough for 35 hungry beast men.

 

 

Bommie and Dara just get out of the house when there’s five man waiting for them outside of bom’s gate.

 

We both gasp in shock and I yell “What the effin hell you all doing here???” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara POV

 

            Is it my imagination that BIGBANG is shining s brightly and bringing hotness overload with them while leaning on their car and big bikes on this sunny day… 

 

“What the effin hella you all doing here???”  bom yell and I just stare the five man dumbfounded.

 

T.O.P walk to bom “Woman, you move so slow! Get in the car!” T.O.P said and pull bom’s arms..

 

I protested “hey!!! What is you--- yah!!! put me down! Yah~!” I smack GD shoulders when he lift me like a sack…

 

            Seungri and Daesung just chuckled to the amusing scene while Taeyang shake his head couldn’t believe that his best friends could have a side of them like this……

 

 

Jiyong barked “Shut up Crazy! Why are you so sluggish?? You are the one who wanted this right?” he said and pull me closer to him that I can inhale his fresh breath..

 

 

 I furrow my brows “ Wanted this?? What do you mean?? Ahhh!! The athletic match~! Aren’t you—yah!! I’m still talking!!!” I pouted when GD push me inside the car and walk to his Harley and start the engine.. T.O.P and Taeyang also did the same… so daesung is driving the car while Seungri just smilingly stare at us..

 

 

“Noona~! I wore the shirt you’ve sewn.. Even though they have a little blood stained.. I still appreciate how hardworking you are!!” Seungri boast and zip down his jacket revealing the shirt that we’ve sewn…

 

 

I clap delightfully and kiss seungri in the cheeks where he just giggle like a girl… he’s really cute, sometimes I want to dress him up like a girl….

 

 

“Daesungie~~! You also wore the shirt we’ve sewn right?? Right??” Bom lean closer to daesung which is driving right now and in front of her…

 

 

Daesung cheekily smile “Neh, nuna~! But I don’t know why there’s a yellow stained in my shirt.. I guess it’s the corn you’ve eaten when you are sewing mine..”

 

Bom gasp and lightly smack him in the shoulder “heol~~! Busted! I am really so hungry that I don’t care if the kernel drop in the shirts~~!” bom giggle and I also chuckled.

 

Seungri said “Oh you better look T.O.P hyung shirt! I think his shirt is not really white but color yellow… that’s why he’s a little bit moody today nuna!!”

 

Bom flash an evil grin “oh, that?! I really paint his shirt yellow because I know he hate that color.. wahahahaha! I have my fun and I ruin his day… I have my perfect day! Wahahaha!” she laugh maniacally and I just shake my head because TOP have to endure the T-shirt that Bom messed up.

 

 

Dara poke seungri and curiously ask “Errr.. how about GD?? Why is he so hot-headed in this fine sunny day??”

 

Seungri glance to daesung which also became stiff at the moment “ahh…ehhh….. let’s just say, he woke up in a wrong side of  bed? Oh here we are!” seungri answer but more like he also question me.

 

We finally arrived at our school but I didn’t see GD anymore… T.O.P said he has something to do and Bom pulled me to change into our athletic outfit.

 

 

 

I wonder why GD so grumpy this morning? And also, what did he have to do?? Aish~!! I even prepare his special treat because he’s so hard to please. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Girls  Bathroom................

 

    “Hey sulli! I heard that there’s a new girl in SC 3 and the rumor that’s been circulating in our campus is that she’s GD’s girl..” The girl said loudly while changing her clothes.

 

 

Dara mutter “Bommie~~! Why are we still here?? We should get o---”

 

Bom shushed “shhhh.. keep quiet!!!” they both listen what the two girls talk about. They are in the last cubicle.

 

 

Sulli holler and “WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!! GD’S GIRL??!! THE KING… THE KING…. HAVE A GIRL? ! I bet she’s a ! She must be!!!! i want to see her.. will I see the bit*h later??” sulli is seething with anger and envy because never once did GD lay his eyes on her or pay attention to her whenever she makes her move on him. She even offer herself to him but he just ignored her.

 

The another girl nodded and snicker “Yes. There’s more buzz to tell.. She’s also the reason why SC3 is now participating in the athletic match and they are all hype up and very excited since they have now girls cheering for them…. Oh! The plastic doll also befriended her.. they call themselves Ssang PARKS!” she informed to her. Sulli needs to know that her spotlight will now vanish because of the ‘new girl’

 

 

 

Dara hug bommie tightly “Bommie~! Calm down….. calm… down….. “

 

 

Sulli burst out “Those es…. Who do they think they are?! Just because our KINGS have the same section to them, they are planning to seduce them?! Na-uh-ah!! I’m gonna tell all this when Kiko come back!! But for now, we have to slap those … call the minions right now, Sohee!!”

 

Sohee evilly smirk as she dials the number of their ‘friends’. After this day, two ty bit*h will fall down and will never ever have the guts to show their faces. They will make their faces a total make over.

Sohee get her bag and so is sulli “okay… let’s go! Donghae must be waiting for us..”

 

 

 

            When the two get out of the bathroom…………

 

Bommie kick the door forcefully “LET GO OF ME!! I’M GONNA FU*KIN KILL THOSE *S!!! ARGHHHHH~! DAMN, I’M SO PISSED RIGHT NOW.. I WANT TO BUTCHER THEM!!” bommie with her full strength drag dara’s tiny body but since dara have a nice reflex and flexible, she able to stop bommie by hugging her legs like her life is depending on it.

 

She plead “Yah!! bommie-ah~~! Stop it!! Don’t go kingkong on them… you know, we’ve might disqualified if something bad happens right now, right? Just don’t take it to your heart, okay??”

 

Bom stop struggling and saw dara is on her knees while hugging her legs. She sit down and shook her tiny body..

 

Bom angrily shout “How could you stay calm and tell me on that? When you are the one they’ve belittle and trash talk about huh??  Don’t you have ounce of anger in your body?? They accuse us being a .. they think that we are seducing Bigbang!! Those Barbie fu*k- plastic saesangs!! Urghhhhhhhhhhh!!!”

 

 

I chuckled then smile “hahahahahaha.. bommie! If you get angry to whatever pathetic nonsense they spurt in their dirty mouth, you lose! So why don’t we just let them see how SSANG PARKS RULES? Eh?” I wriggle my eyebrows to her and mischievously smile..

 

 

Bom nodded and put their hand’s up in the hair and hi-five.

 

 

 

 

    No one messed up with Ssang Parks! We might be an angel outside but hidden on this innocent face is the most dangerous mind you couldn’t ever wanted to see because a she-devil is just waiting her time to come up and give hell to those es.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ THIS IS WHAT WE’VE ALL WAITING FOR!! LET’S START THE ATLHETIC MATCH OF ACADEMY OFSEOUL IN EXCELLENCY…. I’M KWANGHEE, YOU VERY CUTE HOST FOR TODAY AND ALSO A PROUD MEMBER OF STUDENT COUNCIL” kwanghee announced

“Wohoooooooooooooo!!!!! Yebaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” Boys cheered

 

“A-anyeong!! I’m Jong-suk… Let’s play the game with fair and square…” jong suk smile slightly and bow.

 

 

             Dara is very thrilled as the athletic match is now starting but she keeps looking around because GD is nowhere in sight.   The first game will be basketball and Seungri and the other guys will be responsible for winning the team. T.O.P and youngbae and daesung will have a relay match. Bommie will be the cheerleader and I signed up myself in the dodgeball game since there’s a one woman required in every class.

 

I poke seungri who is beside me “Hey, panda! Do you know where is GD??” I said as I kept looking around but Donghae who is not really far from us kept glancing at me and I smilingly wave at him but then the 5 girls who is flock on his side just evilly glare at me. I shrug my shoulders and focus on seungri.

 

Seungri scratch his head and lean closely on me and whisper “uhhh….noona, don’t tell him I said it to you okay? He’s on the rooftop…”

 

I nodded “oh okay.. I’m gonna drag him here so that he can also enjoy this event too.. he mustn’t missed out this fun event…” I said and stand up. I look at my back and saw bommie and T.O.P arguing about his yellow shirt.

 

Seungri plead as he clasp his hand together “okay noona.. but promise me you  won’t say a word that I’m the one who told you where he is okay? or he’s gonna kill me.. noona!!”

 

I said and pinch his cute cheeks “arasso, arasso.. then for now.. do your best in playing basketball? Don’t break any bones, okay?”

 

 

Seungri smile“okay..  you also need a goodluck nuna..!!”

 

I excitedly dash toward the rooftop and the only thing that came up in my mind is that…

 

 

I want to make this athletic match to be fun with everyone!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BOM POV

            I clap my hands when seungri shoot the ball. The score is now tied. Beside me is the cold and mysterious seung-hyun. I can feel the daggers shooting at me by the bit*hes.

 

Let them die in jealousy! Let envy eat them because I’m with their Idol, super crush, dream guy… bwahahahaha!

 

I innocently look at TOP and ask “Why our class decided not to participate in this kind of event?? No one talks about it and no one told me why that’s why I just stay silent about it but since a miracle came up.. Why don’t you tell a little bit of it??”

 

T.O.P retorted but his eyes are fixed in seungri’s play “Why are you so curious about the incident last year??”

 

He looks like a father watching his son playing a basketball.. you can see in his eyes how proud he is… I wonder how they’re friendship started…

 

I said “hmmm.. I don’t know.. our class have these mystery atmosphere… actually, I have many questions right now but I don’t think you’ll spill anything since your leader doesn’t order you to do that…”

 

 

T.O.P is towering me while he look at me. You can see in his eyes the disappointment. “You thought that being in a GANG, we should’ve had a leader,huh? You’re wrong. We treat each other like a brother. I’m the oldest in our group but GD always respect me, same as seungri who is our maknae.. so don’t treat our brotherhood just like that!” He bluntly said and walk away.

 

 

I bit my lips as I regret the words that come out of my mouth. I slap my big mouth and mutter to myself..

 

“stupid.stupid.stupid mouth! He’ll never talk to you again!!”

AUTHOR POV

I’m sorry if  I’ve just updated now! But here I am with one chapter!

Don’t you think dara is so very chic in the premiere of “twenty”? I just love how she style herself!

Are you excited to her upcoming web drama? Goshh~! Watch the trailer guys~! It’s damn good! Let’s wait together her web drama, neh?

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING. UPVOTING AND COMMENTING!

LOVE LOTS!! ^^