BADDEST FEMALE

Just A Kiss

 

 

She's Back!

The baddest Female who have an oozing charisma..

She's forming a group...

A GROUP THAT CALL QUEENS!

 

Dara POV

 

                   I hurriedly walk to our gate with the bread stuck on my mouth. “sheez! I’ve overslept again.. aish~! I’m gonna be late----“ My eyes widen when I saw HIM in front of my house. I choked and almost die if I didn’t swallow it just on time.

 

 

I shockingly utter “What the?! Why are you here??” My brows furrowed as I look at him strangely.

 

 

When he must be heard my voice or sense my presence, he removed his earphone and look at me with those hazel brown eyes of him.

 

 

Budump…budump……

 

That’s the sound of my beating heart because he look incredibly handsome sitting on his big bike with his signature black leather and a smirk plaster on his face. That’s a great sight to see in the morning.

 

 

He waves his hand and said “Yo! Hop in!”  

 

 

I walk to him and he give me his helmet which is too big for me and I still ask “uhh~! Can you tell me first why are you in front of my house.. so very early in the morning?” I was waiting for his answer when he closely lean on me and now we are eye to eye.

 

 

He asks in a low voice “Are you still sick?” I can see in his eyes he still worried for me because yesterday, I got colds because of those paper dolls that splash me with a very cold water.

 

I answer back with a tender smile “Not anymore, I slept very well and eat very well.”

 

He nodded and his back on his indifference attitude. “That’s good. C’mon, I’ll take you with me. No more question. Just be a good pet, arasso?”

 

I sigh because I thought he is now a changed man but he still a jerk. I don’t know where or when his ertedness will come but I need to be prepared to protect my innocence.

 

 

“Put your arms around me.” He command but I just shake my head.

 

“uhhh, No I’ll just hold onto the back. I’m fine--- YAH!!!” I bit my lip and my face is flushed as he gets my hands swiftly and put it in his Hard Rock ABS. My eyes met his eyes when I look at his mirror and I just buried my face to his back for being embarrassed.

 

Can he not see that this is the first time I get to touch an abs of a man except with my two hot brothers? Omo~! His abs are calling for me to feel them up but I can’t!!! I can’t!! that’s too vulgar!!! Ohmygosh!!

 

He who can’t read the atmosphere even said “What’s wrong holding onto me? I’ll never let anything bad happen to you if that’s what you concern about.”

 

It’s not about that, pabo!!! You are in danger with my curious hands!! My curious hands is like a glue that will be stuck in your abs until they are satisfied… urgh~~! This is embarassing~~!

 

I mutter in his back “It’s not about that! Aish~! You really are ert so you enjoy this kind of…… interaction!”

 

He chuckled “hahahahaha… Why, aren’t you glad that I let you touch my body?? It will be an honor for you, PEt! Not every girl can touch my body!  you had the only chance to ride with my girl, Nami.” then wink at me in the rear mirror.

 

my face scrunched  “Ha-ha-ha. I’m so glad. Take note, it’s sarcastic!" I sarcastically laugh "C’mon Mr. we still have class.” 

 

 

He smirk “aye, aye baby girl. Just don’t squeeze too much because your chopping board is pressing into my back…”

 

“YAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I angrily shouted to him but my shouting just heard by the wind as he drives full speed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri POV

 

Is she here really? Then why didn't show up right now?? Aish~~! She always call us whenever she get back. Then why she’s isn’t here??

 

    I am having deep thoughts but I also heard Seung-hyun hyung calling me but I refuse to lsten to him since the puzzle in my head is still fuzzy and unsolved.

 

“Yah!! Maknae!! Don’t make me call you again or I’ll really smack you..” TOP said in a pissed off tone, he never like people ignoring him and this maknae started making him angry.

 

            Seriously?!! If she’s really here, The guys would know but they look like they didn’t have any knowledge that she’s here! But I look to her house-----

 

 

*smack hard*

 

I whine and rub off my head“AWWWWWWWWWW HYUNG~~!!!! Why did you smack me?!” I exharilated and look at TOP incredulously.

 

“It’s because you are not listening to me!! Why are you so deep in your thoughts? It’s a girl again right?! Aish~! You e---“

 

“Yes it’s a girl but It’s not just a girl. It’s Chaerin!!!!” I said out loud and brush my hair with frustration.

 

“What are you talking about??” TOP  curiously ask.

 

“Yah! Did I heard it right? Chaerin is the one in your mind right now?!!" Taeyang in and scrutinizingly look at me "YOU!!! stop thinking ert things again with her.. She’s really gonna butcher you if she caught you again..”

 

I defended myself with his accusation “it’s not like that!!" I ask "Do you know that she’s here??” 

 

“She’s here?” Daesung intervened with a shock on his face.

 

TOP frowns “oh!! She’s here? Then why she isn’t calling us?”

 

Jiyong who have a teasing smile said “Is it true she’s here or you just miss her huh seungri??”

 

I eagerly denied and explained“NO!! I came last night to her house and I saw the lights are open and saw her car. Well, I just thought she’s here but I guess I’m wrong. If she’s here, she’ll contact us first right?”

 

Taeyang smirk “yeah. Your right?! Your just being delulu.. or you just miss her so much you’ve became delulu..”

 

“Haha.. funny hyung!" I changed the topic about my feelings with that cat "Hey! Why don’t we take a vacation after our exam, huh?” my eyes is glittering and have this bright expresiion.

 

Daeusng nodded “and that’s the first thing you say that I agree!”

 

TOP also nodded “Hmmm, that sounds good. I need a vacation right now. " T.O.P scoff "My father is on me again with those arranged marriage. I need to cool off!”

 

I clasp my hands and excitedly suggest “Oh yeah! And why don’t dara-nuna and bom-nuna join us? It will be fun and very exciting!” I look at their eyes with expectation that they will agree..

 

Taeyang grins “Yeah. Bom!! Dara!! Hey!! Where are they???” he called out their name but no response since they are not in our class.

 

Daesung said “I think they are with Min Ho! I saw them together..”

 

 

 

            The door open with a clash as Min Ho who is walking limpy and have bruises and  black eye in his face. He's beaten…

 

        He loudly said as he furiously walk to them “G-DRAGON!!! TOP!!!! Something happen to dara and bom!!! H-he said t-to give you this” he hands a peice of paer.

 

Jiyong face become fierce  and glare at Min Ho. he hold Min Ho's collar with a tight grip and said lowly with an dead serious glint in his eyes “What.the..happen? TELL.ME.RIGHT.NOW!!”

 

TOP calmly said as he saw jiyong in his gangster mode “Easy ji!! Easy.. what happen Min Ho?!” he ask with a serious face but still his eyes is full of worried for those two girls. Mostly about bom.

 

Min ho stutter as he remember what happen about them, his voice crack as he also very very worried for his best friends “We are on our way back her when a van stop in front of us!! I-I tried to f-fight.. b-but I-I’m not the great in f-fighting… They were abducted in front of my eyes!!!!!” he said and bit his lips as he remember the lifeless body of bom and dara because they made the girls smell chloroform.

 

Seungri pat his back and comfort him“Relax Mr. President! They will be fine! Don’t blame yourself… Everything will be okay.. we will hunt those bastards!!” seungri scarily smile while youngbae and daesung also have dreadful face but concerned is illustrated in their eyes.

 

  Jiyong growl and gritted his teeth with anger "I'll kill them! I'm gonna them up if something happen with them!!" His eyes that is blazing with fire and dead serious about what he said look at his friends and said  "C'mon, WE HAVE A BLOODY BATTLE TO ATTEND AND SAVE THEM TO THESE DEAD MEAT BASTA*DS!" 

 

           bigbang knows that no one can stop now the raging G-dragon.. They pray that he will not kill the man and hope that dara and bom is safe and sound or else, G-dragon will be the death reaper for Myung soo. 

   

 

 

BOM POV

       Bom groggily wake up as she feels the stiffness of her body and the pounding pain of her head. She look at her back and saw Dara’s lifeless body but she felt ease as she heard her breathing evenly.  She snap her head as she give daggers look to the man in front of her.

 

Who is this fugly screwdog?!! And what the heck are we doing here?!!!

 

 

        She heard someone said “Hey boss, one of our hostage is up… and I think she is angry!!” he said in a mockery tone.

         

     Bom is the first to recover and see an ugly monster in front of her, he has a bloodshed eyes and very foul smell that made Bom scrunch her nose and puke to his face. As she tried to use her strength in her hands to get out of it, but they tied the rope tightly.

 

The boss said and evilly smirk “have a nice sleep,Bom Park huh? Sadly, I think the chloroform made your friend a little bit more sleepy. I just hope that when she wakes up, the BIGBANG will be here…”

 

BIGBANG??? So this is their fault huh?!! I’m gonna butcher them when we get out of here!!!

 

Bom angrily shouted “YAH!!! WHO ARE YOU?!! AND WHY ARE WE TIED UP HERE?!” She never stops wriggling her hands because she knows that it will loosen up a bit. She just needed time and these ugly monsters will see ‘Bomminator’

 

He lean closer to Bom and hold her chin with his dirty hand “You’re a spitfire huh?! I like it!! It chills me to the bones!! You wanna know the reason why you are here??? IT’S BECAUSE OF YOUR BOYFRIENDS!!!!” He laughs like a mad man. Bom bit her lips to restrain herself for spitting his face because his dirty hand just touches her porcelain skin. Bwahahaha!!!”

 

 

I felt dara’s hand moving but when I glance at her, I saw her eyes closed but her hands is moving since we are back to back tied up. So I know what the role I will play.

 

Bom changed her tone, now she’s like more concern and curious to his story “What did they do to you??” she raised her brow as she wait for him to speak up and listen to his dready boring story.

 

 

 

The guy sit in front of bom and gritted his teeth as he maybe recalled what happen “you asking me what they do to me??? They ing kick me out of the school and my gang!! I will never forget how they disgrace me in front of all people, how they tried to kill me with their bare hands and how my parents outcast me because they have an evil son like me, they even thought to confine me in a mental hospital!!! and that because of them!!! Those ing KINGS!! Think they are reigning the school, think they are very cool with those attitude.. well, let’s see how far they keep that ing attitude if they know that you are in my hands…” he grin like a maniac and turn his back on us.

 

I don’t how dara do it, but I can feel my hands are now free but we still kept the ropes to our hands, avoiding any suspicion to these monsters that we are finally ready to kick their dirty .

 

Bom hastly said “But we are not their girlfriends.. we are just their classmates and I bet they didn’t care about us.. after all, we don’t have any connection about them… so I guess this is not going to work…” she said nonchalantly and even smirk to him that made him infuriate more. 

 

He cussedly threaten her “Who the are you talking to , huh?! Can’t you see, I can kill you if I want!! Or maybe..  I can you if I want then kill you afterwards.. huh? So don’t try to be smart in here because your tongue will be cut if I ever heard you speak…" Dara stirred and fakingly open her eyes "You friend is now awake! Now All we just need is to wait BIGBANG! bwahahaha!” he laugh again like a pig. 

 


Dara actingly begs “Please NO!! PLEASE SPARE OUR LIFE!! Believe me when she said we are just nothing to them.. we are not their girlfr---“ she was cut off when the guy just bursted and and roar angrily and have a crazy glint in his eyes as he look us.

 

“SHUT UP! SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!! SHUT THE UP!!!!”  he stop and look at dara with full of suspicious    “Wait!! wait!! How could you----- you’ve been awake after all this time!!! You fu----BOYS!!!!! BOYS!!!!! KILL THEM!!   Hehehehe.. die right now! Dies es!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DIE!!! Bwahahaha!!” he said while sit in the sidelines and watch us get kill by his men. 

 

But we are far from ordinary girls who will wept and beg for her lie. We are stronger, wiser and fiercer!

 

I spat while standing up and dusting myself “Not when I see you still breathing!” I breath and look at dara who have now a cold demeanor as she watch every men thatready to teach us a lesson.

 

Now, I'm gonna see what her capabilities and if she's fit to be in our group...

 

   The 10 guys surrounded them in circle but bom and dara knows better to deal with them. They are in a back to back stance. They could see who will attack first…

“Bom, I’m always be your back!! Be safe arasso? We can make out alive in here. Trust me, we will get out of this mess and make bigbang pay for this…” Dara said 

 

She warned “Dara, be safe!! Yeah! Let’s kick this gorilla’s asses! Then afterwards it’s bigbang turns how could they make us part of  their stupid mess!!!”

 

“hahahaha.. sure!” She said as one guy throw punch at dara's face but she dodge it and land a punch on his stomach.  Dara have five guys to deal with and also Bom.

 

But Dara have the time to her hands when I give the man a roundhouse kick in his face.

Dara said and give thumbs up“Wow cool moves!! Didn’t know that with body, you can be a total kick girl!!”

BOM who is very busy dodging the attacks, get a glance in dara's direction and saw how she's so fast and give very smooth punches and kicks to her enemy.

“so do you, tokki!! I just love to put my feet on their faces!!” she said as he kick the guy in the stomach.

 

10 grown men with a bulky body just got owned by two y deadly woman.

 

 

 And then everyone halted when the door got smashed by a car with a speed of lightning that just rightfully stop at dara and bom’s location. Dara and Bom didn’t expected that they will have unexpected visitor. They just hope it is not an enemy. They saw first a black metallic high heels and then a spikey bat then a woman on her stylish metallic chic dress emerged. She’s chewing a gum when she disposed her Gucci glasses and behold, the baddest female just charismatically spit her chewing gum and walk to the two who is gaping at her.

 

 

She cooly said as she eyes the 10 men who is now sleeping on the floor “Annyeong, you seems so busy in here! Might If I join??”

 

Dara Squeal and jump like a kid forgetting that they were in a little child fight a while ago “KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~!”

 

DARA NOSEBLEED and I gave her my dirty handkerchief.

 

 she jolly said“I’m dara! Are you here to save us with those ugly cuckoo?! Are you an angel??” her eyes are twinkiling while she oggle chaerin.

 

“Sorry for this crazy girl, chaerin-ah! So is this get up just for a show or you have a plan to flaunt it right here??” I arc my brow and meaningfully look at her.

 

Chaerin Laugh“hahahahahahahaha.. well whose the target?? I thought  you finished the job?” she said and look around, her eyes landed on the guy who is shakingly holding a knife while staring at them..

 

I point my lips to him “That fugly pig!” 

 

Chaerin happily said as she walk like she's on a runway and the guys who just woken up and saw what's in her handand run for their lives even though they are badly bruise“okay, watch me girls!!”

 

"Ohmygod! This is the moment where I want to have a popcorn and hotdog in my hands.. gahhh~!"

 

 

We heard the guy pleads and get on his knees while he cry out loud“NO~~! PLEASE!!! DON’T H-HIT M-ME W-WITH THAT!! P-PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE~! “

 

We heard CL said and kick multiple times  the scared pig foolishly bump his head on the metal pole“Go. GO! Don’t make me repeat myself because If I------ tsk!!! Scaredy pig!! So wanna grab some dinner? My treat!” she ask and bom and dar's tummy growl....

 

 

CL POV

            We are in our big living room watching movies like we are some old friends when my butler, told me that bigbang are outside my house.. I contacted them when  we finished dinner .. I also don't want any hindrance in our 'talk' since this is something I decided.

 

I look at bom an dara who have now aggravated face while watching the TV very seriously. Talk about AWKWARD.

 

“I guess I shouldn’t bother the two of you..” I said and stand up to meet my childhood friends "I’ll be back girls!!”

 

          When I just open the door, someone bear hug me tightly and I saw jiyong, TOP,youngbae and daesung in front of me so this is rat that trying to crush me with his body.

 

“Get off me rat or I’ll kick your balls!” I said threateningly that made seungri detach his arms to CL's body and just smirk at her..

 

“hehehehe… you are still the same, cat!

 

I ignored seungri and one by one I hug them“Oppa!!! I miss you so much~! It’s been 3 months since I saw you… oh~! Your detailed gifts are in my room.. I’m just gonna get it!! " I said in superfast because of the excitement that I'm feeling roght now. I turn my back to them but snap my head when I remember the girls are angry with them "And oh~~! Hmm, nothing.. just stay there and wait for us, okay?”

 

Before anyone of them speak up, I close the door and hurriedly go to the living room which is bom and dara’s at. They are now standing ang wiating for me. They look calm and don't have any grudge anymore to my childhood friends which still I don't know because they kept their face unreadable. 

 

I thread and look at them “The bigbang is here. Do you want to ‘talk’ to them about your dilemma or just show it to them?” I bit my lip as I supress the smile that trying to show because I can see the scenario in my head what will jiyong oppa and top oppa fate in the hands of these two extraordinary girls who mask theirselves into a goody-two shoes girl.

 

Dara sigh “I’m gonna talk. Since they didn’t know I can flip them out with just one hand..”

 

Bom stated “I also demand a silent treatment. Boys never stand when woman doesn’t speak. It will make them crazy!!” she evilly grin while she rub her palms.

 

"They are the chosen Queens. Only one left extraordinary girl and I know where we will found her. After this, We just need the approve of KINGS,ACES,JACKS and most of all uncle YG. But this road we will take is hard since Kiko arrange her own queens also.

I just shake my head with amusement “you are really something else… Then go, I’m just gonna get their gifts in my room!” after that, I run to my room.

 

  

 

 

 

Someone knock on my open door, only to see an annoying rat that has a smirk on his handsome face.

 

I scowl “Can’t you just wait me up downstairs? And didn’t I tell you to wait outside, stupid!!” I put the gifts on my bed…

 

 

Seungri who really have a thick skin walk and sit on my bed and I just gave him the most deadly glare I have…

“You are really here! I thought it was just my imagination but I guess my instinct is really good, don’t you think??” He smilingly said and disregard my glare.

 

I mockingly said“Is you instinct also told you that I will kick you in your glory if you don’t step out of my room!!”

 

He chuckle “and you still like a wild cat!! Hahahaha.. where’s my gift??” he said while staring at me with those panda eyes of him.

 

I throw his gift which is a towel “here!!!”

 

He said and pout like a kid“what the?? This is not what I demand…”

 

I said and quickly walk forward to the door “then demand something not nasty, you ert!! Get out!!” I said as I look at seungri.

 

He confidently walk and I thought he will get out when he stop right in front of me and lean closer to me….

 

 

He whispered “I miss you, chaerin!” and then something soft landed on my cheek……. Which are his lips….

 

 

Did he just--- kiss me??

 

 

“YOU ERTED RAT!!!!!!!” I roar loudly when he kissed me on the cheek, I heard his laugh away from me. But  I can still feel the tingling touch of his lips in my cheek.  My cheeks redden as I heard his voice again.

 

“TOP and Jiyong hyung is already gone. They said to see you tomorrow.. also dara and bom nuna just got man handled by them… good night chaerin! Have a wet dreams of me!!”

 

“YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! “

 

Guess whose BACK!!!!! Sorry for being MIA for too long!!! Hope you like this chapter! :D

My fingers is cramping, I’ve been thinking and thinking all day for this chapter. Kekeke! Now I’m so drained and wanted to sleep J

PLEASE WATCH DR. MO CLINIC OR DR.IAN! DARA IS NOW AN ACTRESS! YIPEEE~! BIGBANG WILL NOW HAVE A COMEBACK! YIPEE~! HOPE THEY HELD A CONCERT HERE IN PHILIPPINES!! I PROMISE TO WATCH IT LIVE!!

Thanks for subscribing. Voice out your thoughts (comments) and liking this story.

PLEASE DO COMMENT. UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE!