P*RV*RT JERK

Just A Kiss

He's a GANGSTER that everyone fear, admire and most of all center of the attention..

He have a cold heart and dangerous aura..

Nobody knows his Story...

They just know his NAME..

But 'someone' will come in his life..

 

Dara POV

 

"Where is the comfort room???????

 

 

 

 

Bom said at the end of the hallway, turn right then straight then left and that’s it!!!

 

 

 

 

But seriously, where is it?!! I’ve been walking and walking but I don’t see any sign board saying FEMALE CR!!!!

 

 

 

 

Come to think of it, this is exclusively boys…. So that’s why there’s more CR for them and NONE for us girls!!! Tsk!! This is unbelievable!!!

 

 

 

 

“Arghhhhhhh~! This bunch of chauvinist.. if they wanted to admit girls here, they have to put a  female CR!!! Omo~~!! Ahhh, I’m gonna pee!!! Aigoo~~! “ she frustratingly said. She touch her nose bridge and shake her head….

 

 

 

I’m hesitating to go in the MALE CR since I know that it will be dirty and stink like a poop or something fishy…. But I don’t have a choice at all!!!

 

 

 

I put a sign board in front of the boys CR a ‘maintenance’ and then I peek in every cubicle if there’s a boys lurking around while I’m holding my breath not to smell their stinky smells and I clap my hands to see I’m the only here…

 

 

 

 

 

after I get out the CR and inhaling the fresh air, I put away the sign board and proceed to my class… When I have to turn right, I saw a guy leaning on the wall.....

 

 

 

 

he's fairly tall and sort of lean and not much have any muscles but he can tower anyone with his height even me and I can feel that he knows how to fight and win in his game…

 

 

 

He has a blonde hair that caught my attention because it's brighter than the light, He wears a fitted black V-neck with a black leather jacket and a rip pants. Wait why am I checking his outfit?! let's focus in his face!

 

 

 

He has dark aura and his stoic face made him look like dangerous but one thing I'll remember of him is...... HIS HAZEL BROWN EYES! 

 

 

 

How I love to have an eyes like him.. mine is just plain black! how boring! tch!

 

 

 

Then I glance at the girl who is hugging him and burying her face in the crook of his neck.... She wear her mini skirt too high and the way I see her blouse whose striding up because she's leaning on him is making me burf because the girl have no undercloth... meaning she only wears bra in that white thin blouse! 

 

 

 

What the?!!! They are in school! they shouldn’t do these things in hallways!!!! Gosh!! They made me so impure!!! Gwakkkk~!

 

 

 

I look away as my eyes getting so impure because of them and just act like I don’t see anything at all….

 

 

 

But as I walk to my class, I feel his eyes bore in my back and I get goose bumps because of his powerful gaze at me…..Why am I have this feeling that he also checking me out on my back?! but If I turn around and I see him really checking me out, what am I gonna do?! hmm.. oh! it dissapear! must be my imagination.... 

 

 

 

 

I lightly step in the class and proceed to my seat…

 

 

 

 

“Oh! You are back honey!! Well then, boys! Are those five dummies tardy again?! Psh!! They are a hopeless case!! Hayyyy… “ Teddy oppa said and shake his head in disappointment…

 

 

 

 

Five dummies?? I still have 5 more boys didn’t meet?! Hmmm… omo~~! I wonder why they didn't come to classes on time?! oh well, not my problem!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I look in the big window to see a lovely sunny sky. A smile crept up in my face as I remember how my mother and I in our mini garden, We always watering the plants together.. she thought me how to take care the plants & flowers…

 

 

 

 

{ flashback }

 

We are in our mini garden and I ask her how amazing a one tiny seed to grow such a beautiful flower…

 

“ Baby Sandy! Our life is like this little tiny seed that need to be buried in the pot to grow like this beautiful flower but for it to happen. Someone should take care of you, nourish you and give you what you need in life so that you’ll grow a fine beautiful woman in the future… aigoo~~! I think I’m gonna cry when I see how beautiful you are standing on your own… baby!!” she heartwarmingly smile at me and hug me very tightly…

 

 

 

 

"I miss you mommy! I hope you are watching me up in the sky…. It’s been 5 years and still I’m yearning for You mom.. " she thought as she  longingly and sadly stare up in the sky ...

 

 

 

I yelp when a door opens with a bang and furrow my brow when 5 boys gliding towards in the front of the class…

 

 

 

The boys stop whatever they doing and keep their mouth shut which is I find unusual since they are rowdy and noisy but something tells me that these 5 holds a powerful authority in this class because of how they show up just like that…

 

 

 

 

 “We are here!! Morning teddy hyung! You look very handsome today!!” the guy who have rim under his eyes said to teddy oppa..

 

 

 

wahhhh!! He look like a panda bear.. He’s cute!! I want to hug him…….

 

 

 

“Wanna fly up to the sky seungri??” Teddy oppa said in disinterest tone but the hint of his threat is real

 

 

“No fun…..” Seungri just pouted at him…

 

 

 

 

“Mianhe hyung! We are late again!! “The guy who have an chinky eye smile said and brush of his shaggy black hair….

 

 

 

 

“ Late?!! You call this late,daesung!! The bell will ring in 2 minutes, Pabo!!” teddy oppa said to ‘daesung’ as he massage his temple…

 

 

Wahhh~! His body is perfectly muscle but his smile really lightens up anyone’s days… not to mention, he looks like a good kid!!

 

 

 

 

Then I shift my eyes to the other guys and my eyes widen when I saw the blonde guy in the hallway leaning on the door while his arms crossed.

 

 

 

Omo!! Omo!!! I-is that the guy I saw in the hallway?!! Yes my 20-20 vision is right! He’s really the guy who have dark and dangerous aura…. WHY IS HE HERE IN SPECIAL CLASS?!

 

 

 

 

 

I glance at bommie, she’s now sleeping in her desk while in her hand there’s a pudding wide open and have no contents at all….

 

 

I glance at Min Ho’s direction but he’s nowhere in his seat….

 

 

 

Then the girl I saw with him come towards the blonde guy ..

 

 

“G-dragon! Why did you left me alone and decided to come up in your class?!” the girl she pouted her shiny red lips then the boys get wild when the girl give them a wink and flying kiss…

 

 

 

“Oh my my~! guys lookie here! We have a new classmate and she’s a girl!!”  Seungri  said as he playfully wink at me and have a toothy grin plaster in his cute face..

 

 

He is now standing in front of me which I didn’t see he get close to me and also the Mohawk and daesung whose giving me so much attention while they tower me in my seat..

 

 

 

 

“You are clearly what we didn’t expect!! I’m Youngbae! Nice to meet you!!” Youngbae introduce himself in a gentleman way and brought his hand hanging in the air… I shyly bow at him…

 

 

 

“Uhmmm.. nice to meet you too!” I mutter shyly and she saw how daesung and seungri laugh at youngbae’s hand hanging in the air that made the guy just touch his nape and awkwardly smile at me..

 

 

 

 

Then there’s a tall guy in a blue hair who just smirk at me then shift her icy cold eyes to bommie …He have this mysterious aura surrounds him but the way he look at bommie… is something different…..

 

 

 

“uhmmm…..ahhhhhh..errrr… I like it if you don’t look me so much…”  my words almost like a whisper as I keep fidgeting my hand under the desk ….

 

 

“I’ve never felt this kind of entrapment and how I am very uneasy because they are all by my side! Don’t they have nothing to do, why are they here in my desk?!! Why do they keep looking at me?! Answer my question, everyone!!!!” I’m screaming the thoughts in my head…..

 

 

I caught off guard when someone pull me up in my seat and my eyes widen when I see the blonde guy’s face closely….

 

 

“What is the deal of this guy?!! And aren’t we to close for comfort?!! Why are there no words coming out of my mouth?!!” as I contemplate and still staring at his browns orbs…

 

 

“You’ll be cuter if you take off these glasses, right?” the blonde guy sneer as he slip off my glasses and play it with his mouth…. That scene made me nauseate and freak out..

 

 

 

 

 

Yikes…. ert alert!! ert alert!!! Need to get out of his hold!!! As I said, ERT ALERT!!! Be warned!!!

 

 

Before anything happens to me like being molested by this ert…..

 

 

 I slap away his hand with my glasses.. .my glasses fly away but I don’t care about it and landed my cute fist onto his face… his grip on my hand loose and I back away keeping my distance from him….

 

As the ert head’s low and touch his cheek where I smack him…. I huffed and blink continuously still not believing that this assault happen to me…

 

 

“Ooh!!! That’s a first!!” I heard someone say but I keep my eyes on the ert guy if he ever try again do something to me…

 

 

 

"hmm-mmm, W-what's happening here?" Bom yawn and now finally awaken by the commotion ...

 

 

 

 

“What the did you smack me for?!! Are you nuts?!! ” he shouted angrily as his hazel eyes that I admire turn into deep brown eyes …

 

 

 

 

Wow! I can’t believe it!! He has the guts to tell me why I smack him?!! He’s gonna do something to me!! And he’s too close which is not a very good scene when I saw him with that girl?!! grrrrrr!!

 

 

“Huh?! What the hell you think YOU’RE doing, ert?!”  I retorted and glare at him…

 

 

“G-dragon?! Are you alright? want me teach this bit*h a lesson?!!” the girl said as she worriedly look at him then give me a sharp glare ..

 

 

“ Call me one more time a bit*h and you wouldn’t like what will I do! “ I threaten her which made the girl cower and scaredly back off…

 

 

Then I turn to the ert once more and saw that he has a smirk in his face..

 

 

 

He didn’t mind anymore his tiny bruise in the cheek and amusingly looking at me that made more my blood boils…

 

 

 

I narrow my eyes on him and say, “Don’t think too much that girls will be swoon over by you when they see you because I AM NOT LIKE THEM!! AT ALL!!!! So don’t treat me like one of your girls!!! Yah~! teddy oppa, Why are you keeping quiet?!! You should scold this ert jerk over here!!! “  I spat and also give a sharp glare to teddy oppa who is being quiet and have a smile on his face….

 

 

The bell rings…..

 

 

“sorry honey! You are on your own… hmmm, A piece of an advice! Be careful dealing with that guy since you are now his apple of the eye!! Good day everyone!!” Teddy oppa said then leave the class…

 

 

 

 

“W-w-what?!!” I confusingly mutter..

 

 

Is this real?! What is teddy oppa saying I’m his apple of the eye?!! What is wrong with these men?!! They are ert, jerk and very complicated to deal with...

 

The whole room has a very intense atmosphere, the boys are having fun watching G-dragon has now found a match in their new cool goddess persona…

 

 

 “Wahhh~! Hyung, I’ve never seen anyone do that before!! She’s amazing!!” seungri said while admiringly look at me as he clasp his hands together..

 

 

 

“That’s an amusing sight to see….” Youngbae said and nodded his head and grinning as he look the two of us …

 

 

 

“That’s my girl!! I’m so proud of you santokki!! “ Bom cheer as she also clap her hands…

 

 

 

“Yah~! Shut up woman and just watch!!” TOP hissed at Bom

 

 

“yah~! Don’t talk to me Seung-hyun!! WE ARE NOT FRIENDS!!” she emphasize more the words to him and give him an annoyingly look..

 

 

“Who would befriend someone an alien like you…also a messy pudding eater!”  TOP look at the pudding in her desk and her face that have smudge on the side of her lips… AND WIPE IT WITH HIS FINGER...

 

 

“ YAH!! Want me to kick you out on this world and send you to your mother world?!!” she snicker and arc her brow to him..

 

 

 

“can you please tone down your lovey dovey fights? It’s starting right now again…” Seungri in and point towards the two people who is now a center of attention of the whole class..

 

 

 

 

“we are not having lovey- dovey fights!!!” Bom snap at seungri..

 

 

 

“Yah~! we are not!!”  TOP agreed and they both look each other and break their eye contact…

 

 

“oooh~! You agree on something! That’s a first! Next time, I might see you both K-I-S-S-I-N-G in the tree!” seungri tease them and they both shut up their mouth… while daesung and youngbae just laugh at the two alien ....

 

 

 

 

The ert jerk started to walk into my direction and I put both of my fist up in the air, guarding up myself from him…

 

 

“Don’t take one more step….” I said to him but the ert jerk didn’t listen to me and take two steps to me…

 

 

 

“Yah~! are you deaf?!!” I shouted at him and step back until I reach the wall and the ert jerk have a wicked smile when he saw I have nothing else to step back…  I bring down my fist on my side and narrow my eyes on him..

 

 

he quickly come close to me that I can feel his mint refreshing breath. I look into his evocative brown eyes..

 

 

 

he really have a fascinating eyes.. it really tells you what this ert guy mood..

 

 

“I am G-dragon... ” He said as he stare deep into my eyes…

 

 

 

 

Thump…thump….thump……

 

 

 

“W-why do I have to know you?! A-are you that special that everyone should know you?!!” I stammer as I hold my gaze to him, It's like we are battling who will look away in each other eyes and I am not backing out..

 

 

“You are my PET, from now on! You should know who is your MASTER!” he gruffly said and smirk..

 

 

“w-what?! “

 

 

 

 

“You are my Butterfly… “ he huskily said and touch the end of  hair as his hand twirls & play it..

 

 

 

 

I look at him quizzically and confusingly said "again, what are you talking about?! PET?! Master? Butterfly?!! Did I smack you that hard that your brain is being shaken? Do you want me to accompany you in the infirmary?! “ I worriedly look at him and touch his cheek where there's a little bruise... 

 

 

 

I had to do something! this is my fault! aish~!  My brother also have this same reaction when I smack him in the face but in his case, he just rolling on the floor laughing...  but I guess for him is different..

 

 

 

 

Before he said anything else, I hold his arms and pull him as we get out of the class and go to the clinic to check him up..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As the two get out of the classroom…  

 

 

 

The eerie atmosphere…..the silence…..The shock.... the awkwardness… has all GONE!!!

 

 

 

 

As the whole room burst into laughter, slamming every desk and clutching their stomachs for this unexpected event that occur in their classroom just because their new classmate is very oblivious and dense but have a spunk hidden in her shoes…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her name is SANDARA PARK!

A ONE OF A KIND AND VERY OBLIVIOUS GODDESS!

 

Thanks for the comment  Brynie, bernie20, ayyexjulie

thanks for subscribing liezel_16,yuuken bishi,aqua_rius65,mihyun84,sumariani,bernie20,pusa21,miselle,mayra_205,krungyxxi,myjoyce1986,shyness28,freckles,ayyexjulie,loveless28,xxAiX009xx,Jinger,ryouken,machantonio!

KEEP SUBSCRIBING, UPVOTING & COMMENT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!