Kiss | Prologue |

Just A Kiss

I want you to meet “ME”

          I am Sandara Park or you can call me dara’ since I have a weird & unusual name. I am NOT that rich and also I am NOT that beautiful. I’m just normal, petite and pretty. Also, you have to know that I am very fond with girls. No! I am not a lesbo, don’t judge me! I just want to be with girls!! >.<

 

 

 

          Living in a house with a 2 brothers that is very good in fighting and shooting a gun and a Father that is very strict and raised me to not act like a girl at all made me like this. They deprived me being a woman and also to have a girl friends.

 

           that why for the 16 yrs years, I am not a NORMAL! the cute things that I’ve wanted to, the clothes that I’ve wanted to try, There are times I want to cry but I'm afraid they called me sissy and weak. There also moments that I want to play barbie and some girly toys but they gave me cars, guns and action figures. There are times I want to watch a romantic movie but they let me watch action and some wrestling shows. 

 

 

 

You see, I want to be a GIRL since I am born as a GIRL!

 

 

          I never believe in miracle but when my father announced that I’ll be  transferring to an exclusive girl school… I thank GOD that he took pity on me and hear my prayers at night that’s when I realize that in life, MIRACLE came in an unexpected time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

         My brother, Dong Wook and I are sparring in our mini gym. We are both covered in sweats but you will never see my brother being exhausted and tired like I am. Actually, he is having fun punching lightly my body. And As I reached my limit, I wag my hands up in the air.

 

“I surrender!! Huuuu~~! Bro, can you please convince dad to transfer me now to girls school??” I huff as I breath for air. I lay down in the floor and blankly stare the ceiling.

 

“But you’ve still never defeated me, Sandy! That’s our deal right?”he smirk and throw a bottle of water at me which I caught. I have a fast reflexes!  kekeke^_~

 

 

“Aishh~~! How can I defeat you? I am no match for you.. bro! Please~! Please~! Oppa~!” I plead while using my puppy eyes and aegyo voice..

 

 

But he just stuck his tongue at me and shake his head.

I slump my shoulders in defeat..

 

 

“Okay! Here’s a new deal! If one punch.. just one punch.. will hit me in my face.. I’ll tell it to dad and transfer you to a girl school…” he said as he sigh while looking at me.

 

I get up swiftly and hug him very tightly while I'm jumping and happily squeal at his ear 

“kyahhh~~! You are the B-E-S-T! mwahhh~~!” I kiss him in the cheek..

 

 

“ewww~! Now, now… you are still not sure if you would win so, why don’t we start it now…” he said while cockingly look at me.

 

I distance myself at him and bow at him then when I look at him in the eyes, there's a greed for win and fire that's burning in my eyes...

 

I will win no matter what tricks I do! My brother doesn't know that I've quite know his weakness since I observe him and my brother very well whenever they are sparring with each other . . . 

 

 

 

“Oppa~! I’m gonna say sorry now because I’m gonna hit you very hard that you can’t eat for days..” I smirk at him and strech my body and do some warm up...

 

 

 

 

“Stop being cocky and show me what you got!!” he barked at me as I lunched myself to jim

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 3 hrs….

     Dong Wook is scowling as he holds a cold pack in his swollen cheek. He still feel her small fist smack into his face that made him fall on the floor

 

“I didn’t know that my little sis have a secret strength in her… or maybe her conviction to be in a girls school made her stronger.. hahaha!! I can’t believe she punch me like a man..” he saidf  to himself then knock on his dad's office.

 

“Dad….”

 

      As his father look at him... he have the most evil laugh I've ever heard.. he's clutching his stomach and pointing at him while laughing out loud...

 

 

“hahahahahaha!! Whose cocky now, son? Tch! Now I have to send her to a sissy school.. aish~! Why do you open a spot for her to punch you?”

 

“tsk! Nah~~! Sandy is strong and wise to see through my weak defense and I think she observe me well while I’m having a sparring to Cheondoong also that’s why she wait for her right moment.”

 

“aish~! Now, I have to give a new car to cheondoong.. tsk! “ 

 

“I’m calling Hyun Suk.. he’s the only man I know that will look for you’re sister..” he said to me and my eyes widen as I know uncle yang hyun suk school is not for girls....

 

“B-but dad…. His school is not for girls... dara wants to have  a normal life, let's give her that since she win in our match!” I protested as I look at my father . . 

 

“who needs normal life? When you can have extraordinary life? Also, this is for her safety also.. you know that we have a transactions to America right? We will leave her alone and I don’t want anything happen to her.. and for your match, you are the one who compromised to her wish that's why she wins..”

 

“aish~! Dad.. for some reason, I just wish that even though me and cheondoong doesn’t have a normal life… we hope that dara will never experience a life like us and experience only good memories and a happy life.. but I trust your decisions and I know you love her very much.. ”

 

“That’s why we are keeping her out of this trouble right? That’s why we also train her to protect herself because we might  didn't know, I will not be there anymore to protect you all..”

 

“dad, don’t say it like that! You are one bad man.. you'll live!!”

 

“aish~! This pabo! C’mon get out!!” he yelled to his son and his son just laugh while walking out..

 

As her son get out on his office, he called his friend...

 

“Annyeong Hyun suk! How have you’ve been?“ I said in a friendly tone.

 

“Just tell me what you need, Park! You know I’m busy..” his friend said. He still not change huh? still grumpy like an old man..

 

“Tsk! Busy my .. you just monitoring your school like always in your office..” I stated as I scan the documents in my desk that needs to be assess for our upcoming transactions.

 

“Tell me now or I’ll hang up..” he grumply said at me and I just chuckled while I heard he snorted..

 

“I’ll transfer my daughter in your school…” I said in a serious tone..

 

 

“Okay.. is that all?” 

 

“I know you’re school will protect her.. so please protect her and never say a thing about her life and us..”  I said to him. The secret will be revealed soon but I don't think I am ready yet for her anger and hatred to me. . . I hope one day she will forgive me for all the sins I've made in the past. . .

 

“Don’t worry friend! You’re daughter is safe here.. that is my duty as a founder of this school..” he assuringly said and I trust him. He's the man I know that  he will treasure dara like her own daughter. 

 

“Wait!! Why did you established that school after all and most of all, why did you admit chosen girls?” I ask curiously.

“Hmmm, I established it for the lost souls, for the best of the best students that will made Korea proud of and also guide them into a bright future like what we’ve always wanted…”

 

“You are still cool … but you are becoming cheesy… bye! Once again, please take care of my princess..”

 

“ I want to have a drink again with you, friend..” he's last word but I just hung up on him and smile bitterly.....

 

 

 

 

 

“ Maybe.. maybe not! but surely I want my daughter to have bright and happy life ahead of her and not be eaten by the dark and chaotic past. . ” I said in a whisper as I hold the photos that capture my  wife and the little sandy smiling with each other. .