Thanks.. For Everything

A Lost Lover

Ahri's POV:
After signing my name. Jan Di and I shared s handshake. "Well since you're now an official employee of Big Hit Ent, I'll just go over some basic stuff. We'll have a company I.D. ready for you by tomorrow. You're free to walk about the building, just don't interrupt any practices or rehearsals going on." She stated.

"We'll also be assigning you a specific idol group to film. These change sometimes, but most likely you'll be staying with them for a while. You'll probably meet them tomorrow, since that'll be your first day of filming." She continued.

"We don't have have many restrictions, but the few we have, we take very seriously." She said resting her head on her hand.

"If you noticed, there's quite a lot of fans scattered throughout the outside of the building. They even asked you your business when you first entered right?" She continued as I nodded my head.

"We do that so fans can't come in and harass the idols. A couple years ago, a crazy fan managed to get a job here and tried assaulting one of our idols. It's for that reason that we don't allow any dating between the crew and the idols. It never works out and it's very distracting." She finished.

I nodded my head, keeping tracking of all the information. "When do you want me to come in tomorrow?" I asked.

"Hmm. I guess we'll schedule the filming for 12, so come in around 10 so we can get you prepped with all the equipment." She said giving me a smile.

"Alright, that sounds good." I said excitedly. She handed me a small sheet of paper with her signature on it. "What's this for?" I asked perplexed. "It's so you can come in tomorrow. When they ask why your here, just show them that and you should be fine." She said pinching my cheek.

"Oh, ok thank you," I said placing it in my bag. As I left her office, I smiled as I went down the elevator, thinking of how things were turning out.

I went to a small store to grab a snack. I wound up settling for ramen. It was getting pretty windy, so warm soup was really nice. After paying, I quietly sat down and started eating. As the steam came up to my nose, I remembered when Ashley and I came here.

"I really miss them." I thought. I hope they're all ok. I wonder that Angela told them about me. She probably told them some stupid lie as if i abandoned them.

I stopped myself from letting more thoughts enter my head. "I'll run into them again sometime. I just hope that when that happens, Ji Woo or Angela won't be with them." I thought. I threw away my empty cup and went back to my hotel.

As I laid my bag on the table, I noticed my sketchbook and remembered that boy. "Hmm.. Maybe I should cal- Nono text is better." I said out loud. I flipped through the pages and dialed the number on the page.

"Hi, Taehyung right? It's Ahri c:" I typed. I sent it and waited for a reply. My stomach feeling kind of weird from the nervousness. I decided to work on the drawing of him in the meantime.

After about an hour. I felt my phone ring. "Yeah it's me (: how're you doing?" He wrote. I could hear my heart pound loudly. "I'm doing really good thanks, I hope I'm not bothering you o:" I replied.

"Oh you're not don't worry :3 you doing anything yourself?" he sent after a few minutes. "Actually, I was wondering if we could hang out sometime o:" I asked still feeling nervous. A few minutes passed until he finally replied. "Yeah that sounds awesome x3 you busy tomorrow?" He sent. "Tomorrow? Actually yeah I am, but I'm free the day after." I replied.

"I'm busy tomorrow too actually haha it's ok, what do you wanna do then?" He asked. "Idk just surprise me c:" I texted back. "Will do, see you then." He sent.

"Did I just make a date with him?" I thought to myself. I couldn't even think straight. I looked at the time to see that it was getting pretty late. I better get some sleep for tomorrow. I texted him "goodnight (:" before crawling into the sheets.

I woke the next day at around 8 excited for today. I showered and as I stepped out the cool air gave me goosebumps. I dried my hair and finished getting ready. I put on a tight grey hoodie and my black high waisted jeans. I slipped on my vans and made my way to the studio.

I really liked walking everywhere. It made me appreciate my surroundings and how beautiful everything is. I walked into the front door and showed the tall man my pass that Jan Di wrote for me and gestured for me to go ahead.

I walked into her office and she extended her arm towards me. "Here's your I.D." She said placing it in my hand. "I really hope you like it here." She said kindly smiling.

"You're studio should be on the 21st floor, room B247. There's no need to knock, just walk in and the camera should be there to greet you." She said opening the door of her office to let me out.

I got into the elevator and pushed the button for the 21st floor. After arriving there, I wandered the hall until I found a plaque above a door saying "B247" and I walked in.

I noticed about half a dozen people as I walked in. "You must be Ahri right?" A man said to me as I nodded my head. "I'm Jay, that's Jun, and that's Rin over there." He said pointing to a few people around the room. "It's really not that hard, after a while, it's like pushing a button." Jay said as the whole staff chuckled. "That's exactly what it's like." Rin said out loud.

"Well it's really nice to meet all of you. I'm sorry that you had to come so early to show me around." I said. "It's really no problem dear. We usually come this early every once in a while." Rin said.

"Really? How come?" I asked. "We go and eat breakfast or lunch together sometimes, so if we're all here, why not." Jun explained.

"You're more than welcome to join us." Jay said. "Yeah I'd love to!" I smiled replying to their generous offer. After spending a bit of time going over the recovering equipment we still had a bit of time before we had to start filming.

"Why don't we go out to eat now then?" Jay suggested. "Yeah we're striving." The others said in unison.

We started walking down the street. Jun and Jay started bickering about which place to go to while I talked to Rin about our group.

"So they haven't debuted yet?" I asked. "Nope. How'd you know?" She asked me. "Oh, Jan Di told me." I answered. "You'll love them, they're really sweet boys." She said smiling. "It sounds like a lot of fun." I said.

I looked up to see Jun shoving Jay into the front door of a restaurant as he resisted, "Ok ok fine we'll eat here!" Jay shouted. He quickly adjusted his shirt as he walked in calmly. We sat down and ordered. "So do the boys have a debut date?" I asked the group.

"Not yet but it's going to be really soon." Jun said. We were served and immediately dug in. After everyone finished, we all started walking back to the studio. "Guys I'm gonna go pick something up at my place first, I'll meet you there." I said as they waved to me and walked away into the opposite direction.

I spilled sauce on my sweater and wanted to go chance really quick. It was getting pretty warm outside so I changed into a floral tank top. It looked really nice with my high waisted jeans. I was on my way back to the studio and I showed my company I.D. as I walked in.

I got into the elevator and pressed the button for the 21st floor. It stopped on the 10th floor and a handsome, tall guy walked in. He went to press a button but paused when he saw that we were both going to the same floor. He turned and smiled at me, his puffy bottom lip curling upwards.

The elevator stopped on our floor and he gestured for me to get off first. I walked down the long hallway and made my way to the room. I saw Jun and Ray talking outside. I smiled to them as I grabbed the handle, only to see the guy from the elevator standing right behind me.

He grabbed the handle, opening the door and letting me go in first. I walk to where all the cameras were set up and I noticed that the studio was much more lively than before. There was music blasting from the speakers across the room. I waved hi to Jay who was standing up setting up the equipment.

Jun and Rin walked in and greeted me. They pointed to a group of guys on the opposite side of the room. They said something, but the music was too loud for me to hear. I turned to look at the group and say a familiar figure but j couldn't keep track with so many people dancing in sync. I couldn't see well either since it was on the far side of the room.

As they all turned around in unison, it became clear to me. It was Taehyung.

I just stared at him. I forgot how attractive he was in person since meeting him last week. He was too absorbed in the choreography to notice me until J-Hope tapped his shoulder and pointed at my direction.

My cheeks flushed with red as we made eye contact. Our eyes locked. But as if that wasn't weird enough, the boy that hit me with the basketball was also here, and the guy I saw in the elevator also knew them.

I was in a daze, remembering when k had met all these boys and to see them here all together. "Well, isn't this convenient." I thought to myself until I noticed Taehyung walking towards me and my mind went blank.

I got lost in his eyes as he moved closer to me. "How come your here? Did you know I worked at this company?" He said chuckling and scratching his head. Before I could answer, I noticed Jimin who was just looking around, noticed Taehyung standing in front of me. He immediately yelled out. "Get away from her!" He yelled out as he pointed at me.

He ran over to me and grabbed my arm. "You guys know each other?" Taehyung asked confused as Jimin shoved him out of the way. Even the boy that was with Jimin and brought the ice pack was here sleeping on the couch over there.

J-Hope saw me being awkwardly quiet while Jimin playfully shoved Taehyung and walked over to us. He walked up to me and before I could say hi, he hugged me drawing the attention of the boys, making their jaws fall to the floor. Jimin grabbed J-Hope by his shirt and started shaking him and talking gibberish while Taehyung stood there scratching his head.

"So you're the new camera girl that I heard we'd be getting." A voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw the young man from the elevator. "I'm Jin." He said extending his hand politely. I shook it and smiled at him. "Im Ahri." I said. "I should of known when I saw that we were going to the same floor. I didn't think you'd be this beautiful." He added, his kind words making me blush.

"I can see that you're already acquainted with our Taehyung." He said as we both looked over to him to see Jimin hanging off his arm. "Jimin told us that he met a girl, and I assume that you're that girl?" He asked. "I guess so, he just hit me over the head with a basketball." I said chuckling. "Well, he does have his own way doesn't he?" He said sarcastically.

His words reminding me of that encounter, making me laugh. "I also know that guy over there." I said pointing to a figure in the corner. "Oh him? That's our Suga, you can call him Yoongi if you want." He said, his puffy lips curling into a smile once again.

A tall man walked up to me wearing sunglasses as he towered over me. I felt extremely small as he looked down to me. "I'm Namjoon." He said as he lowered his glasses slightly. "But you can call me Rap Daddy." He added. Jin shot him a sarcastic look as they both broke into laughter. "I'm kidding, please don't call me that." He said quickly.

As Jimin hung onto Taehyung's arm, he flung himself into the last member of the group. "Ow hyung.. What was that for?" He whined as he rubbed his head. "Out of my way Kookie, I have business to attend to." He said as he proudly marched into my direction.

"I finally meet a girl and she gets taken by him!" He said pointing to Taehyung who looked really dumbfounded. "I mean I haven't 'taken' her, we're just friends." He said to Jimin who looked as if he had steam coming out of his ears.

"His statement making me feel kinda down.. I mean I think I was starting to really like him. We seriously met like last week but he made my heart beat so fast. Maybe it's like a puppy crush and be was being nice to me. Then what about tomorrow? Is he just gonna blow me off?" These thoughts running through my head.

"Alright guys, everyone in position." Jay said out loud. I quickly moved to the opposite side of the room and grabbed my camera. We were filming for a little over an hour, and the boys were really funny and I really enjoyed it but I couldn't help but think about what he said. "What was I thinking..." I said in my mind. "He's in training to become an idol.." That thought hitting me like a wreaking ball.

After a few hours we finished. "Hey you wanna go with us to go get some dinner?" Namjoon asked me. "Me? No please I couldn't." I said shyly. "No really it's our treat." He said smiling, his dimples showing themselves. "As long as it's not too much trouble." I said modestly. "Wooh lets go!" He shouted.

We walked out, and I felt kinda awkward. I really only knew Taehyung, and I still felt weird about what he said earlier for some reason. He was right though, but it still made me feel weird. Jimin kept near me as we walked down the busy street. "You seem to be walking fine, I take it that your knee is fine now?" He said putting his arm around me. Jin shot him a stare and he immediately moved his arm away.

I noticed that I still hadn't said hi to that last boy yet. We sat down in a beautiful lit restaurant. J-Hope sat next to me and Jin on the other side. Jin reminded me a lot of my older brother. The way he looked over me was really touching.

That friend of Jimin's sat in front of me. "Um, it's Suga right?" I asked grabbing his attention. "Yup" he said giving me a cheeky smile. After some conversation, our food arrived. Taehyung and I both ordered Japchae (clear rice noodles) without noticing. When the waiter arrived with only one in hand, we both raised our hands.

"Give it to her." He said pointing at me. And the waiter quickly obliged. "You can eat first, I really don't mind." I said gripping the bowl. "No, it's ok, I want you to eat. I'm not that hungry anyways." He said smiling. The table grew quiet as Taehyung's stomach moaned. Everyone broke into laughter. I blushed as he looked over to me. After a bit, I felt a lot more comfortable with them.

J-Hope tossed around some jokes, making the mood really lively. It was starting to get late, so we all left. "You want us to call you a cab?" Namjoon asked. "Nah it's fine, my place isn't that far. I'll just walk." I said. "Are you sure? It's not really the best place for a lady to go walking alone." Jin insisted. "I don't really mind." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"What if Taehyung walks with you?" J-Hope suggested. He was clearly in a daze, not even noticing that his name had been mentioned. J-Hope nudged him. "You should walk with her, make sure she gets home safe." He muttered to him. "Me?" He said confused. "Um I guess." He said.

Jin patted his back and whispered something in his ear, making him cough nervously. I said my goodbyes and thanked them for the food. We started walking, just the two of us.

Neither of us said anything for a bit, feeling a bit of tension. "So you like Japchae?" He asked breaking the silence between us. "Yeah, it was one of the first Korean foods I ever tried. I used to go to a small Korean restaurant back home, and I'd always order that." I said trying to keep up the conversation.

"What's your favorite kind of hot pot?" He asked. "I've never had it before." I said keeping my voice low. "Really? Jin makes awesome hot pot!" He said excitedly. "Maybe it should try it sometime. Oh by the way, do you know what we're doing tomorrow?" I asked.

"I still don't know yet." He said looking up into the night sky. "Ok, I was just curious, and how come you have me your plate even though you were really hungry." I questioned. "I like to see people happy." He said. "Hey speaking of that, what happened to that drawing you were doing of me?" He asked perplexed. "I didn't know that I'd be seeing you today." I said scratching my head. "Mhmm" he smirked. "Really!" I said shoving his broad shoulder a bit.

My small action making his lips curl up into a smile. We were walking pretty slow, and I think he noticed too, but I was enjoying talking to him again.

He kept whipping out jokes until both of us were out of breathe from laughing so much. "I overheard that you met Jimin because he hit you over the head with a basketball, did he actually do that?" He said laughing at the thought.

"Yeah but it was nothing really. It just kinda hit me by accident and my head hurt for a bit and my leg got scratched up but I'm fine now." I explained. "Oh ok, as long as your ok." He said hanging his head down and cracking a smile.

"Do you have a specific time that you wanna meet up tomorrow?" I asked. "I guess around 12, but I'll pick you up." He replied as he looked at the floor while we walked side by side.

As I looked at him, not paying attention, I tripped over my own feet. Taehyung immediately extended his arms, catching me from falling. I just stared at him, the way his face looked against the faint glow of the streetlights. He set me back in my feet and I readjusted myself and tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Thanks.." I said clearing my throat. He ran his fingers through his brown hair. "It's my pleasure." He said cooly.

"Hey Taehyung?" "Yeah?" He replied. 
"Thanks, for everything. And thanks for walking with me. I was kinda worried when I was alone in a city like this. But I'm really glad I met you." I said as I glanced away from him, too shy to look at him. I could hear him chuckle under his breathe. "Call me Tae." He said looking at me. "The only person that calls me Taehyung is my mom haha." He said pinching my cheek.

"If you need anyone to talk to, I'm always here. Even if it's the middle of the night." He said with his deep but sweet voice. It grew quiet and after walking for a few more minutes, we finally made it to the entrance. "Thanks for walking with me, it was really nice if you." I said smiling shyly. "I don't mind, as long as your safe." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Get home safe ok?" I said. "Of course ma lady." He said bowing to the floor jokingly.

He just stood in front of me for a few seconds while I stared at the floor. I was too nervous to look up to him being that close. He raised my chin with his hand, making our eyes meet. He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and smirked before patting my head.

He walked off the steps and walked backwards until I was inside. As I hoped into the elevator, my heart was beating so fast. The image of his face with the glow of the passing by cars shining on his face filled my head. After getting inside my room, I laid in my bed. His cute mannerisms, his polite gestures, just thinking about them made me blush. A few hours later, I got a text that woke me up. "Goodnight :3" from a random number. Being so drowsy, I couldn't remember who it was until I looked at the previous texts and realized it was Taehyung.

"I haven't put his contact name yet." I thought to myself. I typed 'Taehyung' but then backspaced it to 'Tae'. I smiled at the cute nickname and put a monkey face next to it and saved it. "Goodnight to you too c:" I typed before slowly falling asleep, still with the phone in my hand.