Goodnight Taehyung

A Lost Lover

Ahri’s POV:

I started my day off pretty nicely. On my way to work, Jan Di sent me text, asking me to meet her in her office. As I entered the building, I headed towards her room, saying ‘hi’ to a few people I’ve come to know. Stepping inside, she greeted me with a warm hug. “Soo, how are you liking it so far, hmm?” She asked, not wasting anytime.

 

“Well. I’m getting along with my co-workers and the group. They’ve all been treating me very well since I joined, it’s really a pleasure.” “Ahh, that sounds great! I’m really glad that you’re enjoying it here so far. How is the group treating you?” she asked, playing with a pencil on her desk. “Oh, they’ve been great too, they’re super funny, but really sweet.” “That’s lovely. Please, have a good time. And don’t be too late! I just wanted to see how you were doing.” she commented, patting my shoulder. “You and I should go out and have a nice meal sometime.” I said on my way out. “Absolutely~” She said, closing the door behind me.

 

I ran to the elevator, trying to get up to the studio in time. Although I had the excuse that I was talking to Jan Di, I still don’t wanna be late. I made it to the 21st floor, just in time. I rushed in, Jay being the first person I see. I immediately approached him.

 

“Ahri! We thought you weren’t coming! You scared us for a bit there~” Jay shouted, messing up the hair on my head. “So sorry I took so long, I was talking to Jan Di in her office. It was just to check up on how I was doing with you guys.” I explained. “Ahh that’s fine. Don’t worry about it. Have you said ‘Hi’ to the boys yet today?” “Huh? Oh! Hey guys!” I said, tiptoeing and waving over to them. They all waved back, but.. Jimin looked kinda.. sad? He didn’t look like his normal bubbly self. I looked over to Taehyung, his eyes meeting mine. Not going to lie.. I drifted off a bit staring into his gorgeous eyes. “Ahri, what number is your camera?” Jay asked. When I didn’t respond, he nudged my shoulder, grabbing my attention. “Hmm?” I questioned, “You okay there?” he asked, curious. “Oh, yeah I’m fine. Just a tad tired.” I said. turning around and grabbing my camera.

 

We were about to start filming so I decided to sneak up on Tae and Hoseok while they were talking. I crept up behind them. “You guys ready? We’re gonna start filming in a few minutes, so just letting you know.” I popped up. Taehyung startled a bit, I had no effect on Hoseok. “Yeah! Don’t worry, we’re good to go.” Hoseok said, pinching my cheek, making me frown. I flicked his nose before running behind Jay.

 

I really love their chemistry with each other. They’re so brother like it’s adorable. The way they can all just simultaneously burst into laughter without saying a word.

 

We wrapped up filming, Jay directing all of us to place our equipment in the corresponding room next door. As we were packing stuff, I noticed JungKook complaining that he was hungry, along with a few off the other guys. That’s when an idea popped into my head. I grabbed my things, and headed for the door. I was planning on staying with them, but I decided to make a stop first. I remembered from when I went out with Taehyung yesterday, that we passed by a chicken place that I heard was really good, one of the best in Seoul. I walked around the street, being cautious of the traffic. After the decent walk I sat down there, and ordered 5 chicken meals. While I waited, I stopped by the convenient store a few minutes away and picked up some sodas. I felt like really treating the boys, seeing how hard they must be working right now.

 

Upon entering the chicken place once again, the smell of rotisserie chicken filled my nose. I picked up my order, I know those boys eat a lot, and they’d be really hungry after practice. I walked back to the building, chicken and sodas in hand. I’m surprised I could carry this much honestly. I guess I gained muscles from dancing. I went up the elevator, putting all the bags on the floor. I looked to my watch. “Waa.. It’s already been an hour since I left? I didn’t expect to be gone that long.” I spoke softly to myself. The elevator dinged, stopping at my floor once again. I picked up my things again, setting the sodas down next to the door so I could grab the handle with that hand.

 

I opened the door, seeing the boys all turn to me. Seriously, Taehyung looks so nice sweaty.. Is that weird…?  “Ah, hey guys~” I smiled over to them, setting the chicken bags down. “Where’d you go? We thought you left without saying by to us.” Namjoon asked me, the other boys nodding their heads. “Well.. I was talking to Tae and he told me you guys don’t really have a lot of time for yourselves, you don’t really get to just hangout. And.. I might of overheard JungKook before I left...” I explained, looking over to the packages. JungKook eyes started beaming towards me. “Did.. Did you get us food noona?” he asked, his eyes widening to saucers. “Maaaaybe..” I teased, tucking a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

 

“You guys like chicken right?” I asked, with an immediate response of “OF COURSE!”. I grabbed the bags, walking over to their sitting circle. “I hope you guys like it. It’s just a thank you for being so nice to me since meeting you guys.” I said, all of them looking up at me as if I was Santa Claus, bringing them their gifts. Just then, I realized that I left the sodas outside, I quickly got up, making my way out the door for just a quick second. Just then, I heard JungKook yell something out. “I wasn’t sure what it was, but the image of Taehyung tired like that was really adorable, making me blush for now reason. I waited outside for a few seconds, waiting for my cheeks to calm down.

 

I walked back in, the sodas in hand, but, my eyes connecting with Jimin’s.. Something was definitely off. “They’re still cold too.” I placed it on the floor, opening the bag and taking the drinks out of it.

 

“NOONA I LOVE YOU~” JungKook shouted, running up and hugging me. My heart almost melted, he’s so cute. I remember when I first met him and we were so awkward, now he’s hugging me over chicken. I really didn’t feel like going back to the hotel, or roaming the streets either. “Do you guys mind if I just stay here? I won’t be a bother, I promise.” I asked, just curious if they’d mind. With their faces full of meat and sauce, they all bobbed their heads. “They’re like little kids.. omg” I thought to myself. After a few minutes, Jin offered me some of the food, but I ultimately rejected it.

 

After a decent while they had finished everything off, completely stuffed. They all turned to me, and thanked me with their angelic voices, making me crack a smile. Namjoon began to say something, but Jimin shushed him rudely before I could pay attention. I don’t what’s going on with him. My curiosity levels reaching their peaks, I spoke up.

 

“Hey Jimin..?” I asked softly, only to have a harsh Jimin scream at me. We all looked at him, perplexed by his attitude lately. “Who called me?” he asked, looking around the room. The boys gestured towards me. Jimin’s face softening. “You called me..? I’m so sorry, what did you need?” he apologized, his hand rubbing over his face. “Well, I just wanted to know why you haven’t been talking to me as much..” I talk to everyone else fine, but I feel like you avoid me.” I asked, really worried about him. It’s not the goofy Jimin I met before. “Is everything ok?” I added, my shoulders relaxing. He took a breath, letting it out slowly. “Can I talk to you..? Like privately?” he asked, my eyes wandered for a bit before agreeing, wondering what it could honestly be about. We walked out, first me, then him.

 

He closed the door behind us, sitting on the chairs on the other side of the hall. “What’s bothering you? You can talk to me if you want. I’ll always listen.” I said, placing hand on his head, trying to lighten the mood. He smirked a bit, laying back into the chair. “Well.. Let’s just say that I really like this girl. She’s basically perfect, all around. But, my friend has a better chance with her, and it just kind of frustrates me.” He vented. “Hmm, well, do you see her often?” “ Yeah, almost everyday or so.” he added.

 

“That’s good, so try to make a good impression on her. If she just sees you gloomy all the time, I don’t think she’d be interested in that. Just tell her how you feel at one point, and make sure you stand out in front of that friend. But let me tell you something very important. A girl is never a good reason for a friendship to end, so don’t let it be the cause. You know what I mean? I’ve lost quite a few friends because of a guy before..” I finished. “Well, this was definitely helpful.” he said getting up and turning towards the door but stopped when I grabbed his wrist. “Hmm?” he mumbled, but froze when I went in for a hug.

 

I wrapped my arms around him, taking a deep breath. “I miss the Jimin that hit me with a basketball, that goofy kid? Have you seen him around?” I asked, his arms lightly resting on my back.

 

“I’m right here pabo~” He applied a little pressure to me, lifting me up in the process. “Ok, ok I think that’s enough.” I said, him putting me down. He placed his hand on my cheek. “As if you only knew.” he said, walking in.

 

Jimin sat down in his spot once again, a grin making its place on him. “Don’t worry about it, he’s fine.” I said aloud, Jimin and I laughing together. Before soon, the boys were back to practicing. Instead of where I was sitting near the way, I decided to move to the couch, seeing as it wasn’t occupied and much more comfortable. I fell right on it, the cushions adjusting to my curves. I took out my phone and just searched around on the internet for a bit, realizing just then how tired I was. I feel bad for the boys, seeing how hard they have to work. I slowly got more drowsy, I tried to stay up, I really did, but my body beating me out on this one.

 

The only thing after that, that I can recall is being carried for a bit, and that’s it. After that, I woke with Taehyung and Jimin right in front of me, flicking my nose again, waking me up. I just then noticed that they took time out of their sleep schedule to drop me off. I felt terrible, how tired they must’ve already been. The only thing I remember after that is Namjoon telling me to get some rest. I somehow, got to my room without knocking out in the hallway or elevator. After changing clothes, I decided to text Tae a cute little ‘goodnight’ message, so I did.

Goodnight Taehyung.