Chapter 2

Fading Star

Chapter 2

Next morning Yuri wake up early just like she always does..as she walks out of her room she could not help but walks straight towards the room that Tiffany is now sleeping in. She stands in front of the door for quite sometime before silently turns the door knob and sneak in wonder of how Tiffany would look when she is sleeping. Yuri thought to herself playfully as a prankster side of her begin to kick in. She slowly approach the bed and look around the room.. As if things never change she used to do this very often when Jessica was with her. She used to come into this room to wake Jessica up every morning..but when she looks upon the bed and find Tiffany peacefully sleeping..she could not help but let out a smile.. The way Tiffany seems to sleep so soundly makes Yuri does not wants to wake Tiffany up. Yuri looking at the sight in front of her and admiring it for a moment before she lower herself down to take a closer look and reaches out her hand for Tiffany's face, but before her hand could touch Tiffany's cheek…she froze for a moment and draws her hand back…before she just lightly pulls the blanket to cover Tiffany then silently gets up…looking at the sight in front of her for one last time and walks away..

"Let her has some more sleep wouldn't hurt" Yuri said lightly as she slowly and stealthily close the door

Then Yuri turns to the kitchen and begin to brew some fresh coffee. It is a great morning after the rain last night. She smile to herself as she open up the curtain near the balcony and get a full view of the blue sky outside. It truly is a great day with a great weather. Yuri then walks back to the kitchen and pour herself a cup of coffee before sipping it slowly. Right then her door bell rings and she thought that it must be Taeyeon. She put down her cup and rushing to the door as she open the door she found herself very surprise to see the person that she has not seen for a long time in her very expensive sunglasses.

"Why are you here?" Yuri asked right away

"Just come to see you. Why?..I can't?" The person asked back

"You never come to see me before" Yuri said and still did not let the person in

"Yuri.. I know it has been a long time but.." The person said

"Yes. It has been a long time and it was you, who told me that we should be apart from each other then after 2 years.. you think coming here…now.. could change things?" Yuri asked

"You know that it wasn't my intention to said that" The person replied as she takes off her sunglasses

"Intentional or not. I don't think someone like you should be here with me right now. Jessica" Yuri said as she is about to close the door

"Yuri? Is Taeyeon here already?" Tiffany said as she rubbing her eyes sleepily

"No… My...friend just come by..that's all" Yuri said as she turns to look at Tiffany

Jessica's jaw dropped as she sees Tiffany in her old clothes…she never thought that Yuri would ever let someone else to wear her clothes…and even stay at this place.. Something is being clear to her right now… the reason why Yuri did not let her in is because of this very reason. She looks at Yuri asking for explanation. At the same time Tiffany is now fully awake and look at the figure at the door behind Yuri and notice her blonde hair…without her sunglasses on.. Tiffany knows right away that the person is none other than Jessica

"Is this why you didn't let me in?" Jessica asked her voice is now ice cold

"No. It's not because of her. It's because you're not suppose to be here. Com'on a big star like you..standing in front of a mere photographer like me..Don't you think it's absurd" Yuri said her voice is neutral and unwavering as she looks at Jessica straight in the eyes

"Yuri.. You know me.. It's not my intention.. that I said those things to you" Jessica said

"It doesn't matter now. Just go..before someone sees you" Yuri said as she sighs

Jessica finally gave up and put on her sunglasses then walks away, but before she leaves she looks at Tiffany one more time… As Yuri sees Jessica finally leaves she close the door then lean against it for a while before let out another sighs… of all days…of all time…it has to be the day that Tiffany is here with her.. Yuri shakes her head lightly before lock the door and walks back to the kitchen with Tiffany's eyes looking at her.

"Are you ok?" Tiffany asked as she follows Yuri to the kitchen

"I'm fine. Want some coffee?" Yuri asked as she lift the coffee pot up

"Yeah" Tiffany smiled

They shared a long silent as Tiffany slowly took her sip of the coffee and look at Yuri, who is now contemplating over something. The look in her eyes is so blank and fill with such sadness that Tiffany could not help, but feel sorry for her. However, she still not quite believe that she has just saw Jessica…even from afar she could tell that it is Jessica…her presence alone is just more than enough. She wonder why Jessica has come to see Yuri..and why Yuri did not let her in.. They are friends after all… Tiffany could not help but keep her mind ponder and wonder on what Yuri and Jessica said to each other..since she stood quite far away from them.

"I think you should call your manager. It won't be nice if your company knows that you have spent a night elsewhere" Yuri said as she place down her cup and look at Tiffany

"I think so too.." Tiffany said in agreement as she place her own cup down

"Sorry that the door bell wakes you up like that" Yuri said

"It's ok.. Since I need to leave early anyway" Tiffany said as she get her cellphone out

Yuri just weakly smile and sigh to herself once more. She thought this will be a good day..and yet of all day… she has to face Jessica like that.. To be truthful to herself she never wants to be harsh towards Jessica..but seeing her like that in front of her today.. she just could not help.. all the feelings she has kept to herself for all those years..just seem to burst out..and she could not control them… She looks at Tiffany once more…thinking about how Tiffany would change in a few years. The innocent looking girl will no longer be sitting here in front of her and share a cup of coffee so casually like this anymore…if by any chance she become so famous… and Yuri has no doubt about it. Yuri is certain that Tiffany will be able to reach high and go far… since she has the ability to make people around her be happy..no doubt that she will be able to entertain a lot of people with that mindset of hers.

"Taeyeon will be here soon. She's on her way" Tiffany said as she hang up her phone

Yuri nods upon the remark and Tiffany excused herself to get a shower then disappear into her room. Yuri takes in a deep breath and not quite sure about what she feels at the moment. For someone who she accidentally encountered a few years ago…she seems to has this feeling of caring about Tiffany since then. She could not help but spend some of her time wondering about Tiffany's well being…even she does not know her name until now.. and now..by being close to her for almost a day…she could feel as if a part of her does not want to let Tiffany goes… At some point she just wants Tiffany to stop follows her dream…afraid that she might become what Jessica has become…and Yuri does not even knows why she felt that way…It is not like she has feelings for Tiffany… Yuri lets out another sigh… her feelings are now mixing together and so confusing..to her. She could not figure it out..what she feels towards Tiffany.. She knows..that Tiffany is not Jessica and they will never be the same…but a part of her feels worry for Tiffany…as she knows now what is in the bag for Tiffany.. when she is officially debut as an actress…

"I'm just being too worry.. She will be fine.. just like other rookies" Yuri said as she took another sip of her coffee and cast a look towards Tiffany's room

When Taeyeon finally arrives Tiffany is already to leave and they all bid farewell. Yuri close the door behind her and looks around the empty room. She weakly smile to herself before turns to look at Tiffany's cup that still on the table…feeling a little lonely and empty she lets out a light sigh. As if she has been remind of how lonely it has been for 2 years that she has living in this place alone..it was nice..to have someone with you…to share the time with…to share a cup of coffee with…Yuri then lets out another long sigh…but she is alone now..and she better off that way.



Meanwhile, in her white BMW Jessica is now driving down the street in Seoul. Tears streaming down on her face…she knows her words back then were harsh and unnecessary, but she never wants to hurt Yuri…she did what she was told to…and she hope that Yuri would know her well enough to forgive her… but her hope has already gone..From what Yuri said to her today..and seeing Yuri with someone else…already made things clear to her..Yuri has moved on…and she should do that as well.. Slowly she lifts her left hand and wipe her tears away…trying to hold in the tears…but seeing how Yuri being so cold to her…still hurts…

"It was you, who told me that we should be apart from each other" Yuri's voice resound in Jessica's head

Jessica remembers that she did indeed said that…but the only thing that Yuri did not know is that it was hard for her to uttered those words out as she was also held back her tears upon saying that…Thinking back of what happened on that day bring tears to her eyes even more… Their relationship back then was already torn by how rarely they had the chance to see each other despite the fact that Jessica has to moved out of the apartment because of her company told her to… Even she did not want to complied but she needed to since she still under the contract..at first it was ok since Yuri still can visited her at her new apartment…but things became even more complicated when the company forbid her not to show how close she is with Yuri…she needed to distance herself every time when she met Yuri for the photo shoot or met each other at some events…she needed to act that their relationship was at the professional level… Yuri was forced to act as well…in order to protect Jessica's uprising career… and even they both did try their best still there were rumors between how close they seem to be when they were together…the way they look at each other when they thought no one was looking and the way they acted when they were close together…and so, people became more suspicious about their relationship.. Jessica remembered of how she said those things to Yuri by using just a cellphone…a part of her was grateful that she did not have to face Yuri in person…but she knows that telling Yuri on cellphone..was very harsh..and made her look uncaring..

"Sica! I just finished my work with the magazine I'm about to go to your place now. I also got you a present" Yuri's voice was over joyed and enthused

"Yuri.. " Jessica said

"Look I know you have a busy schedule, but com'on it has been 2 weeks now since we didn't see each other.." Yuri said

"I don't think you can come over…to my place anymore" Jessica said hesitantly as she looked to her manager that was standing right next to her

"Why? Don't tell me that the company told you that stuff again" Yuri said as she let out a sigh

"Yuri.. I think we need to be apart from each other for a while" Jessica said

"In case that you didn't notice. We're already be apart from each other..for quite a while now" Yuri said as she lean on the cold wall in an empty studio

"I do mean it. Yuri.. We need to be apart from each other" Jessica said

"You mean we need to break up…?" Yuri said clutching a small box in her hand

"No.. It's not that.. It's…you know..I will get even more busy…so they think..it's best for me…to..stay away from you" Jessica said

"What is the different… you're breaking up with me…over a cellphone.. just because it's best for you.. what's best for us..?" Yuri asked

"Yuri.. Don't make this harder than it already is" Jessica said

"Will they change their mind.. if I told you that I will not work in this industry anymore..that I will never have a chance to work with you..ever again…that I will avoid every single chance to see you and stay away from you professionally as much as I can.. Will that do…in order to make me seeing you…" Yuri said…she knows that she sounded desperate…but if she can do anything just to be together with Jessica..she will..

"I don't think that's the option" Jessica said as there is a long silent between both of them

"… Do you agree to all this..Jessica?..Just..just answer me this" Yuri said as she could feel hope begin to fade away

Jessica falls into silent…and was left speechless…not knowing what to do or say.. she did not agree on this…not entirely…but she knows that their relationship has already begin to falls apart…slowly…they argued more often than they used to..the more time they spent away from each other…made her realized that she did miss Yuri..but with her hectic schedule…she could not be at Yuri's side..and even Yuri is the sweetest person on earth..she knows that even Yuri tries to be understanding..but she could not help..thinking that there might be a better person for Yuri that can be there for her and caring for her.. Jessica knows that the person is not her anymore… Countless of times that she found Yuri leaving her voice messages and missed calls…and she could not answer them…or even call back..since her cellphone will always be with her manager… Back at that moment..Jessica thought it would be best to let Yuri go…so that she could find someone better…

"Yes.. I agree to what they suggested.. I'm not the same person you know anymore.. We can't be together… Me and you…we..we can't go back" Jessica said as she tries her best to make her voice sound as cold as she could…since she did not want to make Yuri notice the fact that she was holding back her tears

"So that's it then.. I see…" Yuri said as she slowly let Jessica's words sink in

"Yuri.. I.." Jessica said

"No.. Don't said anything.. Don't said that you're sorry… Don't… " Yuri said as she also fought back her tears and clutching the small box in her hand even harder before she let it drop down to the floor

"I..I hope you have a wonderful career ahead of you… and be happy..be happy..You look best when you…are..happy" Yuri said as tears roll down her cheeks then she hang up her phone right away…not wanting Jessica to hear her cry

Slowly Yuri slid down to the floor…feeling all the strength she has..has left her..empty and hurt… Just a phone call…and their last long relationship has now comes to an end.. Just like that… Yuri closed her eyes tightly and let all the tears out… How can she not sees this coming..how can she think that there still a chance left in their relationship… then she thought back to Jessica's words.. even if it hurts her right now…it is better for Jessica..then..that is fine for her.. because this is for the best…

"It's for her… For the best…for the best…" Yuri lightly said

At that moment…Jessica was also crying.. she knew that she had hurt Yuri deeply…and for her to finally has the courage to said those things out…even though it was all a lie..she could not help but feeling hurt as well… she only hope that Yuri will forgive her…or perhaps find someone better than her… To think that was her thought 2 years ago…makes her feel even more regretful..since what she saw today…prove one thing to her that she will never be able to be fine when she sees someone else with Yuri… She regrets for saying that she agreed on what the company told her to… she should have just left…she should have just turned her back on the fame…the so-called bright future…if she knew that she would have to spent those two years with such emptiness…when she does not has Yuri by her side…or even heard Yuri's voice over the phone..or even get the message from Yuri..or coincidentally meet each other at the studio..or some photo shoot…for not be able to see Yuri ever again..also hurts her deeply..and yet all she could do now is to keep on going…as her attempt to goes back has been a complete failure…With that Jessica put on a straight face wipe away her tears once more before put on her sunglasses…and act as if nothing happen..



A week has finally passed and Yuri finished all the photos..she is now waiting in Tiffany's management company lobby. She looks at the package in her hand..it has been a long time…but she has been indeed enjoy working on these photos.. she let out a weak smile.. At the very least she was able to printed another copy and keep it with her as a part of her portfolio..of course she did ask Taeyeon for permission to do so..and Taeyeon said that it was fine by the company. She does not need to wait for long before Taeyeon appears in front of her and lead her to the small meeting room at the end of the hall way.

"It is nice to see you again" Taeyeon said

"It is nice to see you too. How is everything?" Yuri asked as she sits across Taeyeon

"She's fine..if your everything means her" Taeyeon said as she smile

"I just simply mean how things are going..but if you want to put it that way..then.." Yuri said as she chuckle at how Taeyeon plays with her words

"I'm just joking. So these are the photos.. I suppose" Taeyeon said as she points at the package

"Yes..and film negatives too" Yuri said as she hands the package over to Taeyeon

"Good.. Do you want to meet her? She's in the dance studio..still practicing" Taeyeon said

"No. I just come here to drop these off. What do you think?" Yuri asked as she sees Taeyeon is now looking at the photos

"They look great. One of the best profile photos I have seen" Taeyeon said

"Good to hear that. I hope next time your company won't try to make your artist looks like someone else.. Just personal opinion though" Yuri said

"I know that..but it's not like we, managers have that kind of authority.. but I will inform the marketing staffs for you..since I think these photos can explain why" Taeyeon said as she smile

"Nice to hear that. Well.. I think it's time for me to leave then" Yuri said as she get up

"Thank you for your hard work.. Are you sure you're not going to work in this industry again?" Taeyeon asked

"This one I do as a favor to Yoona…but who knows.." Yuri said as she shrug

"Well.. I hope to see you again..somehow" Taeyeon said reach her hand out for a handshake

Yuri chuckle and reaches her hand to Taeyeon. They lightly shake hands and Yuri finally take her leave and walks out of the building without noticing that Tiffany is at the stairs on her right hand side. Tiffany rushes down the stairs as she get the glimpse of Yuri and silently look at Yuri gets on her black motorcycle and drives away…not so long after Taeyeon soon joins her and standing right next to her without she even notice..

"She came to drop these off" Taeyeon said as she lifts the package up

"..Wha…Taeyeon! .. H..how long have you been standing here…?" Tiffany startled and look at Taeyeon as if she was about to has a heart attack

"Long enough to see you look at her leaving" Taeyeon said

"I know you want to see her again" Taeyeon added

"That's not true" Tiffany said as she looks at Taeyeon

"Well.. I'm not going argue with you, but since you came back from her place.. you have been a little distracted" Taeyeon said and smile knowingly

"No..I was not" Tiffany denied

"Yes, you are. As a manager I would say stop thinking about her..but as your friend.. I would say..if it doesn't hurt..and make you feel a little happier..then why don't you try to befriend with her..although you must stay at that" Taeyeon said

"What are you suggesting here?" Tiffany said as she looks at Taeyeon suspiciously

"Oh..Com'on.. I know you since you're a trainee..and of course many boys have asked you out and you turned them all down.. You have your goal..and never be distracted.. Now..ever since you met her.. It's the first time I see you become like this. Not that you're trying to show or anything..but I can see the way you look at her a moment ago… Did anything happen that day?" Taeyeon asked

"..I don't know.. It's just..weird.. Not that I'm not trying not to think about her..but since I met her and stayed at her place… I just couldn't help but worry.. You saw her apartment.. It was huge.. and she stayed there..alone.. I mean.. How can she lives there.." Tiffany said and sighs

"Some people just prefer living that way…and she normally never stays at that place for long anyway" Suddenly a third person joins their conversation

"Yoona" Tiffany and Taeyeon said in unison as they turns around to see the slender figure photographer stands behind them with a bright smile

"Are those the pics?" Yoona asked as she points at the package in Taeyeon's hand

"Yeah.. She just dropped them off" Taeyeon said

"How did you know that we're talking about Yuri?" Tiffany asked

"I know.. a person lives in a spacious room all alone.. there's no one else except her.." Yoona said as she open up the package and flip through the album

"So you know her quite well?" Tiffany asked

'Umm. You can put it that way. Since I often dropped by at her place or rent her dark room" Yoona replied as she looks at the photos with a nod from time to time

"Why are you here anyway?" Taeyeon asked

"Well.. for another project briefing.. but I think I'm going to drop off" Yoona replied

"Why?" Taeyeon asked

"I think I will go with Yuri Unnie as her assistant" Yoona said as she closes the album and handed back to Taeyeon

"I thought you didn't want to be anyone's assistant" Tiffany said

"Well…for Yuri Unnie..I can be and it has been a long time since I traveled. Aren't you going back to practice?" Yoona asked and look at Tiffany

"I almost forgot" Tiffany said then rushes up the stairs leaving Taeyeon and Yoona behind

"Are you sure she's going to be fine…when she finally debut?" Yoona asked

"She's going to be fine… I think she has a bigger problem than that" Taeyeon said as she let out a sigh

"What problem?" Yoona asked

"I think she likes Yuri" Taeyeon said and looking upstairs with worry

Yoona looks at Taeyeon with curiosity…trying to figure out what she means…then Taeyeon just simply shakes her head and tells Yoona that she has work to do..with that both of them bid farewell…before Taeyeon leaves Yoona alone in the lobby.. Yoona looks at Taeyeon one last time before she took her leave…still not quite figure out what Taeyeon means…even if Tiffany likes Yuri…how can this be a problem..except..and Yoona just let out a sigh…and let out a light chuckle..

"Nah.. that will never happen.. Yuri Unnie has enough of that" Yoona said lightly to herself then walks out of the building with a smile on her face…an idea came into her mind with that she takes out her cellphone and dial someone..

Later that day in a restaurant Yoona is now sitting alone waiting for someone and she just simply texting on her cellphone and would let out a light chuckle from time to time as she enjoying herself…then Yuri walks into the restaurant looking around to find Yoona and sees her waving enthusiastically. Yuri lightly shakes her head and smile then walks towards Yoona and sit across her turning her back on the door.

"So you choose this place to buy me a dinner… Not bad" Yuri said as she looks around once more

"Of course I have to buy you a nice meal. Unnie.. Do you mind if I go with you on this trip?" Yoona asked right away

"Why would I mind? It's good to have someone tag along…but will you be ok? I thought you prefer to work in Seoul" Yuri said

"I'm kinda bored" Yoona replied

"You bored or Seohyun is about to take an exam again and doesn't have time for you?" Yuri teased

"Oh…Com'on Unnie.. It's not like my life is all about her" Yoona said as she pout slightly

"Whatever… Why did you choose to sit here anyway..? Isn't it just us two?" Yuri said as she took notice of how their table seem to be for 4 people rather..than just two

"I invited my friends here too" Yoona said

"Friends?" Yuri asked

"Yeah.. but don't worry.. You know them" Yoona said as she give Yuri a wink

"I don't like when way you act like this" Yuri said and Yoona simply laughs

"Wae?" Yoona asked in her aegyo voice

"Seriously…Are you really doing this?" Yuri asked and look at Yoona amusingly, and Yoona was about to say something but..

"Yoona Unnie.. How many times I told you not to that in the public?" The familiar voice said and Yuri turns around to see that it is no one other than Seohyun

"Hyunnie!~" Yoona said as she gets up and smile brightly to Seohyun. They share a quick hug before sitting down next to each other

"Seriously… are you even act like that after what she just said?" Yuri said as she looks at Yoona hopelessly

"Aww… Why? I can't?" Yoona asked in her aegyo voice once more

"Not that I mind..but people will think that you're crazy" Yuri said as she can see that people in the restaurant begin to cast a look on Yoona, not that they did not stare at Yoona for quite sometime

"I'm just doing it for fun" Yoona said

"But you have to level it down a little" Seohyun warned

"Ok!~" Yoona said and smile

"Haven't see you for quite some time.. How are you doing so far?" Yuri asked as she smile at Seohyun

"I'm doing fine..even though the political science is a little tougher than I thought" Seohyun said

"As well as being a model?" Yuri asked

"Yes.. that too" Seohyun said

"But nothing is too hard for Hyunnie, right?" Yoona asked

"Sometime I just wish you would stop using that pet name..when you call her that.. it gives me chill every time" Yuri said

"Aw.. just you don't have someone to give a pet name to..doesn't mean I can't" Yoona said as she stick her tongue out at Yuri

"Fine then.. your wish to tag a long with me will be gone with the wind" Yuri said as she shrug and smirk

"No fair" Yoona said

"Wait.. Are you going to be away with Yuri Unnie?" Seohyun asked

"Yep. So that she will have something to do when you are busy with exam" Yuri teased Yoona

"Ah.. I see.. Good for you" Seohyun said with a nod

"Aren't you going to stop me.. even just a little?" Yoona asked looking at Seohyun a little disappoint

"Why? I think it's good for you..since you said so yourself that you begin to feel bored stay in Seoul all the time" Seohyun said and look at Yoona innocently

Yuri just laugh at how Seohyun seem to not quite understand that Yoona wants a little attention from her.. She sees Yoona pout…at what Seohyun just said and let out a weak smile. Watching these two has always been entertaining. Despite the fact that these two have been in a relationship for almost a year now after Yoona encounter Seohyun in one of her photo shoot..it seems like both of them has become so attach to each other even though mostly it was from Yoona's side. Then the three of them order drinks…Yuri was quite surprise of why they are not ordering any food yet..since she thought that the friend that Yoona referred was Seohyun…After a while, Tiffany enters the restaurant with Taeyeon..she looks around searching for someone..until…

"Unnie!" Tiffany heard the familiar voice and when she turns to where the voice came from she sees Yoona waving enthusiastically to her.. She let out a smile as she sees Yoona with Seohyun, and someone that she found very familiar..

"I was wondering who did you call…" Yuri said before she turns around and see Tiffany walking towards her

Yuri and Tiffany look at each other for a while as Tiffany stops walking and just simply froze…never thought that Yoona would do something like this. Taeyeon does not quite aware of the situation since she just turns around and see Yoona…but as soon as she sees Yuri..she understands why Tiffany stop walking of all the sudden.. she mentally face palm herself… Yoona must have thought of what she said earlier today was a joke…to be able to pull something like this…

"Why are you standing there? You must know Yuri Unnie already" Yoona said with a bright smile on her face

"..O..of course I know her" Tiffany said still quite surprise to see Yuri..she thought that they will never have a chance to see each other again..

"Then why did you look at her like you see a ghost or something?" Yoona asked

"She didn't look at me like that" Yuri immediately said

"Uwa.. You even protect her… Is there something going on that I didn't know?" Yoona asked teasingly

"Nothing happened" Yuri and Tiffany said in unison and they look at each other surprise by how they seem to have the perfect timing..

"Why don't we take a seat?" Taeyeon lightly suggest as she lead Tiffany to the table

"Yeah.. Yuri Unnie is not going to bite you" Yoona teased

"Do you think that they…?" Seohyun lightly whispered to Yoona as she sees how Tiffany hesitantly taking her seat next to Yuri and how Yuri smiles to Tiffany

"I don't know.. perhaps.. since Taeyeon Unnie..thought that Tiffany Unnie likes Yuri Unnie" Yoona whispered back

"Are you..playing matchmaking?" Seohyun asked

"I just think that Taeyeon Unnie was just joking around… I don't think Yuri Unnie would go back to be like that.." Yoona said

"Ok.. What are you two love birds whispering?" Yuri asked since all the people in the table are now looking at how the two of them keep whispering to each other

"Nothing" Seohyun and Yoona answered in unison

"Always mean something" Yuri said as she smile knowingly to Yoona

"It's our business" Yoona said as she stick her tongue out

"If I didn't know that you're older than Seohyun.. I would seriously think that Seohyun is so much older than you are.. Aish. you need to stop being a choding sometime" Yuri said as she looks at how this couple seems to be so different in some aspects

Tiffany let out a light laugh upon hearing what Yuri just said and totally agree with the statement. Yoona is adorable and all but she is such a choding sometime and that is the main contrast between her Seohyun. Upon hearing Tiffany light laugh Yuri lets out a wider smile and laugh along then the two of them look at each other and shake their heads lightly as if they are on the same wavelength..

"Ok.. What do think you're doing?" Taeyeon whispered to Yoona

"I thought you mean it as a joke..but wow… I think I know what you mean" Yoona said as she was quite surprise to see how Yuri and Tiffany are reacting towards each other

"So you agree on what I have in mind too?" Taeyeon asked

"I don't know…what's going on..but there is something going on between them that is for sure" Yoona whispered back

Then the three of them look at how Yuri and Tiffany begin to have their own conversation, since Tiffany raised the photos topic up and they continue to talk enthusiastically about the specific photos that they have printed together on that day. Yoona overheard the conversation and became even more surprise..normally Yuri never let anyone into her dark room…especially someone that is not close to her.. She barely let anyone use he dark room..since for her it is her working area and personal space..

"You remember that one, right?" Yuri asked

"Yeah as soon as I see it.. I remember that's the one that I need to printed twice" Tiffany said

"Yeah. I still keep the first one that came out not quite well" Yuri said with a teasing tone

"Oh.. Just throw it away.. It's embarrassing" Tiffany said

"No.. I think it's fine for a rookie" Yuri said

"Yuri Unnie" Yoona interrupted

"Hmm?" Yuri turns to look at Yoona and pause her conversation with Tiffany

"Did you let Tiffany Unnie into your dark room?" Yoona asked quite curious

"Yeah. Why?" Yuri asked back

"You rarely let anyone in there" Yoona said with surprise

"Well.. She's a special case..since we need to killed some time off that day" Yuri said and look at Yoona as if to ask what is she implying

"So you thought printing photos..was a good way to kill time?" Taeyeon asked

"Well..Since I got a job to finish..so.. I asked and she didn't mind.. Right?" Yuri turns to Tiffany and ask

"Yeah. I didn't mind..and it was fun too" Tiffany said and smile brightly

"See? No harms done" Yuri said with a shrug

"Why do I got this kind of vibe that you two have something going on.." Yoona said suspiciously

"What?.. No" Yuri and Tiffany said in unison, they are once more surprise by their perfect timing

"Oh.. Com'on Yuri Unnie.. It has been quite a while..but it's the first time I see you let anyone else into the dark room..except me and.." Yoona said and look at Yuri

"Why don't we order the food" Yuri interrupted and look at Yoona

Tiffany knows right away that Yuri only said that to prevent Yoona from mentioning Jessica…she may not know why Jessica appeared in front of Yuri on that day..but one thing she is quite certain is that Jessica still has some effect on Yuri and she looks at how Yuri look away with a light sigh that Tiffany knows that Yuri thought no one heard her, but she did.. and so Tiffany just gently touches Yuri's left arm..with that Yuri turns to look at her.. At first Yuri's face fill with surprise, but then slowly her lips curve up into a smile

"I'm fine" Yuri said lightly

"Thank you" Yuri then added before put her right hand over Tiffany's

They look at each other for a moment..smiling.. Yoona, Seohyun and Taeyeon took a notice of what happening in front of them.. Yoona is surprise by the scene in front of her the most.. never thought that she could see Yuri smile like that ever again.. she begin to believe that it is not just Tiffany that likes Yuri..somehow she can feel that Yuri slowly likes Tiffany as well.. She then look at Taeyeon..who is now has worry written all over her face..understand why she has that look on her face. She thought Yuri would never be like this again. A part of her is happy that Yuri is now happier than before…but another part of her really wants to know what is on Yuri's mind right now..since she knows that Yuri must know already what it is like to be with someone working in this industry…She looks at Yuri with narrow eyes…fill with curiosity..

Later they enjoyed their meal and converse in many different topics…which make them sharing a laugh from now and then. Yoona could not help but notice the certain reaction between Yuri and Tiffany..the way Yuri would look at Tiffany when she thought no one is looking and when Yuri and Tiffany eyes accidentally meet with each other..they immediately looking elsewhere.. Yoona knows what this is.. since she has gone through this with Seohyun before… These two definitely have something going on..but trying to deny it..or not knowing yet of what happen in between them. Yoona just lightly sighs upon what she just thought…She hopes that it will be just a quick crush and will surely going away quickly..

"So you're leaving for another project soon? Yuri Unnie" Seohyun asked

"Yeah. I think I will leave Seoul in about a day or two" Yuri said as she nods slightly

"Leave? Where?" Tiffany asked as she quite surprise

"To the east. It's a project to promote nature friendly tourism" Yuri explained

"Is it a long trip?" Tiffany asked feeling kind of worry for Yuri

"Even if it's long..she will be fine. It's not her first time doing this" Yoona said before took a sip of drink

"She's right. I'm usually travel around" Yuri said and smile

"Where are you going this time?" Seohyun asked

"Chiaksan National Park in Gangwon-do" Yuri answered after a while of thinking

"I heard it's really beautiful there" Taeyeon said

"Umm. That's why they want to have a campaign on it, but I think it will be a little tougher than before since we need to go up the mountain and actually camp out there" Yuri said

"Like backpacking stuff?" Yoona asked

"Yeah. Just like the one you were with me last year" Yuri said

"Isn't it dangerous?" Tiffany asked feeling a bit worry

"No. It's quite alright. We're taking tourist route, so it's not that bad" Yuri said

"Usually there will be some officers with us to be our guide" Yoona said

"But isn't it still quite dangerous.. what if you get lost..what if.. something happen" Tiffany said

"Nothing will happen" Yuri said as she turns to look at Tiffany..quite surprise of how Tiffany seems to be worry about her

"It's safe to go on this kind of trip except someone wants to have the extravagant photos and off walking somewhere alone" Yoona said and look at Yuri

"Yah.. but the effort actually pays off" Yuri said

"Yeah. Just like how you like to disappear in the morning just to get the glimpse of the sunrise..Aish.. I thought i would have a heart attack back then" Yoona said and Yuri just glare at her

"But the photo got published" Yuri protested

"You should think of your safety first" Tiffany said and look at Yuri worriedly

"Yes. Unnie. I agree with Tiffany Unnie here" Seohyun said

"Fine.. I will consider that" Yuri said and lightly shrug before letting a light chuckle.. it truly has been a long time for someone to tell her that

"Are you really?" Tiffany asked looking at Yuri with her suspicious eyes

"Yeah. I will think of my safety first. Happy?" Yuri asked and Tiffany just smile back before slap Yuri on the shoulder

"That's hurt" Yuri joked as she lightly rub her right shoulder

"I know it's not that hurt" Tiffany said as she stick her tongue out at Yuri

Yuri chuckle and look at Tiffany before both of them let out a laugh. As if they forgot that they are with the others, they keep looking at each other and enjoy their time. Taeyeon let out a sigh.. she knows that there is something going on and glance to look at Yoona, who is now has the worrisome look on her face.. Right then Taeyeon knows that Yoona probably knows by what problem she meant. When the night is over Taeyeon left to get her car first leaving Tiffany to be alone with Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun. While they are waiting for Taeyeon to move the car to the front of the restaurant Yuri and Tiffany exchange their phone number and give a quick good hug. Both of them are smiling and Yoona could not help but looking at them in silent. When Tiffany finally gets into the car and leave. Yoona silently approach Yuri with her curiosity and worry.

"Unnie.. You're not falling for her, right?" Yoona asked

"Why?" Yuri asked back and look at Yoona quite surprise by the question

"It has been a while seeing you acting like this" Yoona said worriedly

"We're just friends.. and it's too early to be more than that" Yuri simply said

"And she's about to debut too. Do you remember?" Yoona asked

"I know that. We just met each other. Don't get too worry" Yuri said as she looks at Yoona

"If you were me and saw what happened today. I'm sure you will be as worry as I do. Do you realize that you two look too close to each other for someone who just met" Yoona commented

"I think you're being too worry. I know what I'm doing" Yuri said as she weakly smile

"I really hope that you do" Yoona said

"I'm not a fool.. Yoona. I know the boundary.. ..Anyway..it was a great dinner. I will call you to tell when we're leaving Seoul" Yuri said

"Goodnight Unnie" Yoona said as she sees Yuri begin to takes her leave

"Goodnight. It's nice to see you again Seohyun" Yuri said as she smile at Seohyun

"It's nice to see you too. Unnie. Have a safe trip home" Seohyun said as she wave Yuri goodbye

Yoona and Seohyun look at Yuri get on her motorcycle and drives away. Yoona then let out a sigh..she really hope that Yuri knows what she is doing…Seohyun looks at the worried Yoona and lightly smile before taking Yoona's hand in hers. Yoona turns around and look at Seohyun smiling a little brighter… She is quite thankful that her relationship with Seohyun is not so complicated like the one that Yuri used to shared with Jessica.. and she does not want that to happen again with Yuri and Tiffany… she knows how Yuri was when she broke up with Jessica.. She is afraid that the history may repeat itself once more…

"She will be fine. Yoongie.. Don't be too worry" Seohyun said as she looks at Yoona before leaning her head on Yoona's shoulder

Later that night as Yuri walks out of her bathroom fully dress in her grey t-shirt and a pair of shorts with a towel in her hand drying her hair..she hears her cellphone ring and with curiosity she quickly grab on her cellphone to see who has texted her. She open up her cellphone and smile when she sees the text is from Tiffany.

"Goodnight ^.^" Yuri read the text and let out a chuckle then quickly reply back

"Goodnight =.=zZ Have a good dream ^ ^" Yuri replied and put down her cellphone

At the same time lying on her bed Tiffany is waiting for the reply and quickly get up as she heard her message alert. She open up her cellphone and let out a light chuckle upon seeing the text sent from Yuri. She lightly lean her back on the pillow behind her smiling to herself happily… before realizing that she has been smiling to herself like an idiot…she immediately stop and put away her cellphone before turns the lights off…and trying to get herself to sleep…Somehow…she slowly smiling to herself once more..



Since then Yuri and Tiffany continue to text each other or even call from time to time. Now Yuri is standing in front of the train station waiting for Yoona, and while she was waiting Tiffany sends her a text like always and that somehow make Yuri be able to smile and feels like she is not alone waiting for Yoona. Finally when Yoona arrives Yuri is still continue texting to Tiffany and smile to herself along with chuckle from now and then, which makes Yoona quite surprise..she never sees Yuri busies herself with texting before.

"Who are you texting?" Yoona asked as she look over Yuri's shoulder to get a glimpse of who Yuri is texting

"Tiffany" Yuri replied still not quite aware of Yoona

"Ahh~.. Erm.. Unnie.. Shall we get going?" Yoona asked

"Just a minute" Yuri said still engrossed herself with the text

"Unnie.. We're quite late.." Yoona said as she looks at the watch

"No.. we're not" Yuri said as she send her text finally and look at Yoona

"How long have you guys been texting each other?" Yoona asked looking at Yuri suspiciously

"Quite sometime.. Only when she's free" Yuri said as she and Yoona begin to walk into the train station

"So…you mean like everyday?" Yoona asked

"Pretty much" Yuri said as she board the train and walks to her seat

"I thought you said you know what you're doing" Yoona said as she lift her backpack up to put it on the rail over head

"I know what I'm doing" Yuri said and did the same as Yoona

"Are you? Seriously?" Yoona asked as she take her seat and look at Yuri, who soon take a seat next to her

"What got into you lately?" Yuri asked looking at Yoona

"Nothing. That was suppose to be my question to you. What got into you lately?" Yoona asked back

"Nothing" Yuri said as she looks at Yoona weirdly

"You might not notice, but you seem to be too happy" Yoona said

"Isn't that a good thing?" Yuri asked

"It is a good thing, but I'm just curious" Yoona asked

"About?" Yuri asked

"About your relationship with her.. Tiffany. I mean.." Yoona said

"We're just friend. Why are you so concern about this?" Yuri asked

"Because I don't want to see you go back to be what you have been two years ago" Yoona said and look at Yuri in the eyes

"Thanks for worrying..but we're just friends and she just concern the fact that i'm leaving today that's all" Yuri said as she look at Yoona then shrug

"Did Taeyeon Unnie know about this?" Yoona asked

"I don't know. Never ask her that before..but there shouldn't be a problem since we're just friends" Yuri said

"You said that last time too.. when you're with.." Yoona said

"That was different and you know why" Yuri immediately cut Yoona off

"Because you were actually in the relationship with her before she became a star?" Yoona asked and look at Yuri

"You know that I don't like talking about this. Can you just drop the subject?" Yuri asked

"Seriously Yuri Unnie.. I'm worried that you might get yourself into something that you think you know..but you're not" Yoona said

"I was hurt once by loving someone in this industry.. but that doesn't mean I can't be friend with one" Yuri said

"True..but that doesn't mean being friends can't develop into something more" Yoona said

"It won't. Trust me it won't" Yuri said

"You can't be so sure. By how I see things are progress.. I think you fall for her already and you're denying" Yoona said

"It doesn't matter.. Even if I fall for her then.. I will just let it be that way. Maybe you don't need to be in a relationship…maybe you can just be in love" Yuri said and smile weakly to Yoona

"You mean let yourself love her and kept it to yourself?" Yoona asked and look at Yuri expecting an answer

"I will do just that… if I fall for her.. which I think will not happen… She sees me as a friend…and I see her as a friend.. It can remain like that" Yuri said

"I hope that it will" Yoona said

"Don't be too worry, kid. I moved on already" Yuri said as she lightly pat Yoona's head

"Have I ever told you that I hate it when you did this?" Yoona said as she looks at Yuri

"Many times" Yuri said and laugh

Yoona shakes her head lightly as the train continue to travel.. Yuri smiles to herself and begin to think about what she just said… what if she really fell for Tiffany…it has been some time now that she begin to question herself too… She just not quite sure…she knows how it feels…but is she really fall for this person that she just met… to be in fact she was quite surprise about how well they seem to get along with each other and so fast too. It almost as if they understand each other without saying much..with Jessica..they know each other for quite a long time and their feeling develop from being together a lot and supporting each the…but with Tiffany it almost as if they are being together everyday even though they are not physically there… There were times that Tiffany would say something that even Yuri found it difficult to understand…but at the very least Yuri tries her best to understand.. It is the same when she was with Jessica.. She tries.. She really did..but it seem that with a little amount of time they spent talking to each other create a big hole in their relationship. Yuri never asked for attention from Jessica..because she understand how busy Jessica was back then…but that does not mean she did not feel lonely or being left alone… back then for Yuri..it was very difficult and she knows that when Tiffany finally became a star…that would probably happen if they were to have a relationship.. Yuri lets out a sigh..

'No.. I'm not going to let that happen again.. I'm not falling for her.. even if I do.. I will not let her know…' Yuri thought to herself and look at Yoona who is now happily talking to Seohyun over her cellphone