Chapter 3

Somebody I used to know

I was like an ice cube when the guy stopped the system. My eyes were closed because I hadn’t power anymore to hold them open.

“Please… Stop that…” I whispered. Min didn’t say anything and didn’t come in. “I really don’t know where Jaejoong is… I wanted to find him by myself but I failed…” Min came in.

“I don’t believe you.” He just tied my eyes.

“Min!” I screamed.

“Shut the up! I’m not interested.” He sat down on my stomach and put his hands on my neck. My air became less and I started gasping for air. “Jaejoong has to live now without his big love. I didn’t get you, so he also doesn’t need to live with you! And he owes much money to me. After killing you, we are even.” I croaked. I didn’t want to die…didn’t want to live without Jaejoong. “Last words?” he asked me. I looked at him and said: “I only love …. Jaejoong … forever…”

It got dark in front of my eyes and I lost my consciousness. The power of my body was getting less and less. I saw rainbows and stars, fall down and lost my feelings. Good bye, world… Good bye, Jaejoong… I thought I could hold on, stay strong for you. We matched our game of love together and stayed strong together. But now… I had to die alone, without you and because of jealousy. I wish you were here, holding my hand, save me from this guy. But you aren’t. Why aren’t you?!

 

No. This is not the end of a love story. Jaejoong is gone, yes. But there are so many questions which he has to answer Yunho. So he was looking after Yunho after he recognized that it doesn’t make sense. But he wasn’t at home or in school or anywhere else. So Jaejoong knew what could happen…

 

I woke up in a bigger room and under a warm blanket. The lights blind me and I blinked. Where am I? I looked to the left side and then to the right one. Suddenly I saw Jaejoong sleeping on the chair next to me.

“Jae…” I just said. My voice was ed up and it took a lot of energy to talk but Jaejoong woke up and looked at him.

“Heaven..” He hugged me and cried. “I was so dumb… I thought when I leaving you, he would leave you in silence. I didn’t imagine that he’s going to kill you… I was looking after you, tried to find you and wanted to explain everything to you! But then you wasn’t at home and nobody knew where you gone. There was just one answer left… and there I found you. Min was sitting on you and tried to strangled you. I.. hurt him really badly. And the police caught him. He will never hurt you again, okay? And I don’t want to leave you. I thought you are dead. It was so horrible… the feeling of losing you… I … I…” he stopped explaining me everything because he had to cry so much. But I just kissed him. I cannot say anything but I think this was all I had to say to him. He took my hand and smiled at me. “Jung Yunho, do you want to marry me? I want to make sure that I will never lose you again.” My eyes were getting bigger and I nodded like crazy and cried.

 

The horror was gone

 

And my biggest wish came true ♥ I love you, Jaejoong.

 

“I love you Jaejoong.” We kissed each other after I said that. Yea… I love him. ♥