Chapter 1

Somebody I used to know

„Yunho?“

„Jaejoong?“

 

I took Jaejoongs hand and smiled.

“Can you hold me?” I asked him and he took me into his arm. I was very silent because some other guys of our class were in the room.

“They will ask you why you lay in my bed, Yunho.” He said.

“I know…” I returned quickly. “But I don’t care.” Jaejoong kissed my neck and went with his hand under my shirt. “Jae, they will hear us...” I said but he chuckled.

“You said it doesn’t matter what the others thought. Show me that.” He continued kissing me and I enjoyed that. But unfortunately one of the boys woke up and looked at us.

“Damn it, Jaejoong, Yunho. Are you two gay?!”

 

From this night on, everybody knew that we are a gay couple. Yes, the first few days weren’t that bad but then, some guys started to discriminate us. For me it wasn’t so bad but Jaejoong seemed that he cannot stand that anymore. But when I asked him out he didn’t answer truly. All what he said was: “It’s fine.” Or “I feel good.” And stuff like this. But I cannot believe him… And suddenly I lost my trust in him after finding THIS THING.

 

One day I cleaned his room because he wasn’t at home and I didn’t know what to do on such days. So, I took hoover and went to his room. I changed his bed linen and I creped under the bed because I wanted to know what he hide there. There was a lot of dust and I started to cough. Fast, I get out of the bed and sat down on the mattress. Then I took his pillow and wanted to pull off the cover but the something spilled out. I put the pillow away and looked at the floor. At first I saw nothing what could be spilled out but then I noticed a little pack of some white powder. I put it up and examined it. I didn’t saw such things at Jaejoong and I got worry now. After minutes I knew that I found drugs in his pillow. But why has Jaejoong drugs? Was he hurt by something? Does he take them because of me and the trouble being a couple? I was really unsecure and powerless. Should I ask him out when he will come home? No, he is always stressed when he’s done with his school stuff. But he will notice that when he will see that I changed the bed lines. But I know, he definitely doesn’t want to explain that to me. He will say “It’s nothing.” Or something like that. But I can try it.

I continued cleaning his room and waited for him in the living room. Outside it gets darker and darker but Jaejoong didn’t come home. At 2a.m I took my jacket and left the apartment to looking after him. I don’t know where I want to start but I was sure that I will find him somewhere.

I scoured many streets and bars, I asked his friends (at least those who was still wake) but he was nowhere. I lost my hope finding him and I got scared. Something happened with him. But what?

The last thing I tried out was shouting his name. No reply.

Maybe…maybe he was already at home…

I went back to our apartment, but the I heard a croaking voice in a side street. I thought it was a brid but the croaking was filled with words. I went into the dark side street and the croaking got louder.

“Yun…” somebody said. After my eyes got better, I saw a man, lying on the floor, his face in blood and his clothes tattered.

“Jaejoong!” I noticed that my boyfriend was the man I kneeled next to him. “Wait a moment, I will help you, okay?” He was very cold and hurt. I needed to bring him in. I rose him up and dragged him into the apartment. It costs me a lot of power and after I bring him into his bed I fainted next to him. But after ten minutes I woke up again and started to take care of Jaejoong. I took a face cloth and washed his face. Now I could see many bruises in his face. Was he struck? He has a wound on his eyebrow and on his lips. Then my gaze went down to his hands and I discovered blue and bloody stains.

“Oh god, Jaejoong, what have you done?” I whispered and continued taking care for him. Who the hell did that to him?!