#1 Secret

Teacher X Student Affair

CHAPTER ONE: SECRET

Beautiful Yuri in the picture ^_^ !!

Author's Note:

This is the first chapter, please forgive me if this is not what you expected. I'm still working on my english skills, please comment down below if: 

1.) My english is great.
2.) My english is average;and.
3.) My english is very bad.

Please feel free to share your thoughts on this fanfic, please comment, subscribe, and upvote. Sorry if it's short.
 

"Yul seonsaengnim, I made lunch for you. I hope you like it!" Yuri smiled and patted the girl's head, "Well thank you, Young Mi-ah." she waved at her and left for class. Yuri had always been over protective to her female students, because males in this century couldn't control their hormones. She believes that girls shouldn't be treated like scum but instead a princess, in her case she wasn't even heart brokened but she has a secret, a secret that will only make a dangerous outcome.

Meanwhile, Yuri opened the door of the classroom and was automatically greeted by students except one. She smirked and raised a brow at the boy, the boy replied with a small smirk plastered on his face, Yuri rolled her eyes secretly with a smile on her pretty face. "Okay class, let's start this lesson with you passing your assignments. Yunji please collect them all, please." she motioned the girl to start collecting the papers, then wrote the problems in their assignments at the board.

"So class who can give me the right answer to this question?" Yuri said when all papers are placed on her table, many raised their hands, but only one caught her attention. "Luhan..you go up here and answer this first question." she smirked at the guy with a hint of tease in her eyes, the boy stood up and went to the front, "You' ll pay for this, baobei ." he whispered near her ear careful not to get caught by the students, "Oh, I'll totally pay for it." she whispered back and sat on her chair.

She watched as Luhan had trouble on solving the problem, it wasn't even easy it was totally hard but she knew he could do it,and in the end he did. "Very good Luhan." she secretly winked at him and gave him a small smirk.

"So here it is, the answer to the first question. I'll explain it first so you can understand, first you multiply this and that to the variable here and then divide it using the other variable beside this one. Do you get it?" They nodded and took notes about how to solve the first problem.

"Kwon Yuri, can you tell me how to you instead?" The woman sent him a glare and went to his seat, "Why don't you yourself instead, Xi Luhan? And excuse me I'm older than you so don't speak to me in a disrespectful way." she was fuming just the way he liked it. He smirked and blowed a kiss to her. "Well Yuri, I can just imagine if you don't want to." he said and winked at her.

Yuri ignored him, "Whatever, detention after class!" she said,turned her heel and carried on her lesson. Meanwhile, Luhan just chuckled to himself still looking at her. "Sounds good to hear." he says, a briliant plan forming in his head. "Dude, you shouldn't have  done that." a guy nudged Luhan's shoulder while still laughing at his silly friend, "Well, that's me." 

An hour had passed and it was already time for lunch, Yuri went back to her office and ate her lunch there. The incident before made her so pissed and she almost screamed her lungs out, she knew that Luhan couldn't control his hormones and regreted making that stupid deal with him and his parents. She jumped out of her thoughts when a knock was heard outside, she quickly stood up and unlocked the door since she always locked when it was her free-time. When she opened the door, she was met face to face with the one and only Xi Luhan., her mood changed and glared at the boy. Luhan went in and sat on her office's sofa, "What are you doing here?" Yuri asked with a poker face while heading to her desk again. Luhan looked at her and smirked, "Come on, Yuri you should just be more respectful to your future...husband."