#2

Teacher X Student Affair

CHAPTER TWO: SWEET or BITTER?

(I was torn betwee SWEET & BITTER so I just did this..:)

Author's note:

So this is the second chapter for this fic...I hope my readers and my lovely subbies likes it. Also I will update for 'Daddy Complex' tomorrow...if I have a chance..I will update for this too. So please continue subscribing for my stories..and I'll be launching a one shot about Yulhan maybe next next week..I still need some things to edit and put in it...so I'll hope for your support guys..and if anyone knows a very good graphic shop here in AFF I want you guys to share so that I can request a poster for 'Daddy Complex' and for the upcoming oneshot...so see you on my next update and babye!

()YULHAN drinking! hehe!I)

"Shut up..I don't want to hear it.." Yuri childishly covered her ears with her hands and  closed her eyes, "You're still childish as ever,Yul." he chuckled and ruffles her hair. "Yah, don't you dare touch my hair!" she glared at him..she was really not in the mood to do their session. Luhan who was really amazed of her childish behavior was laughing at her..believe me I think his crazy. (joke.)

"Well, I just came here to check if you are fine..and here you are being yor usual self, I'll meet you after school, beautiful." she rolled her eyes and sent him a death glare..seriously why does she glare so much?  Yuri had let out a heavy sigh, she knew her parents shouldn't be like this..she packed her lunch put it in her bag, and drank her water. As she was preparing for her next lesson the bell occasionally rang indicating that lunch time was already over, so she grabbed her stuff and went for her next class.

Time went by, Yuri was thinking about how time could move so fast..because she doesn't want to see the erted/conceited Xi Luhan. But well, what can she do? She is engaged to him and is leaving with him in a the same roof. Yuri scoffed just by thinking about it...it wasn't her idea, anyways Yuri got back into her own office to only find a hot Luhan sitting on her chair. Yuri scoffed and rolled her eyes at him, before placing all her things on her table. "What do you want? again.." Yuri calmly said and sat on the sofa near the window, Luhan loosened his tie and let out a y chuckle..so much for seducing huh?

"You know what I want...I've been eyeing it all day.." he seductively spoke while biting his pinkish-red lips...of course, she knows what he wants..but she won't give it. Yuri stared at him with the same intense stare before breaking the eye contact, she couldn't help but look away..and him biting his lips wouldn't help either. Luhan smirked in victory and stood up to walk towards her, "You should be glad that I am spending my time with you, instead of spending it with those s.." he sat beside as he said those words, she flinched when he wrapped his arms around her waist..shivers ran down her spine when he started planting soft kisses on her neck and when he her earlobe.

"Luhan~..." she accidentally moaned and quickly covered , "Now that's my girl.." he lifted her up and placed her in between his lap..good thing is the sofa was huge..she then let out a soft whisper, "Luhan-ge..stop this" she says and he just buried his face in the crook of her neck not even caring her begs.. " Okay, I'll stop..I just needed to hear you my name anyways." he mischieviously smiled at her, resulting her to punch him in his shoulders lightly.

"Whatever..I want to sleep, can we go home now?" Yuri said as the two of stayed on that position, Luhan nodded and sent her a charming yet very cocky smile. "Of course, we can. But I want to do it ....again." she kicked him on the feet casing him to fall. Yuri stucked her tongue out and ran to his car, upon reaching the car..almost, a pair of strong familiar arms had stopped her from getting away.. "What the hell..Let me go!...yah! i-it tickles!.." he tickled her playfully, she laughed out loud...trying to get out of his grasp..she wriggled but did not succeed. Luhan who was enjoying it..laughed at her cuteness and childish acts. "Luhan-ge...please stop it.." making her last attempt to make him stop..she used the most embarassing thing of all, she did her killer aegyo..she pouted cutely, made her puppy eyes and did buing buing. Luhan was taken a back when she did it...distracted because of her pouting lips he let her down, but planted a kiss on her lips. He smiled and pecked on her cheeks, nose, forehead, and of course her lips.

"Now I got my trophy.." 

 

LOVE YOU GUYS! SUPPORT MY NEW FANFIC AND UPCOMING ONE SHOT!