Chap. 3

Underrated Idol

"Ya hyungs, can we play a game?" Tao was quietly sitting in his seat, watching the other members enjoy themselves. I would be enjoying myself, he thought. But they didn't want to Wait on Kris hyung. Tao wondered what Kris was doing right now, he hoped he wasn't being worked too hard.  He pulled out his phone to text him until Baekhyun took his phone. "Who are you texting? KRIS~?!", he said in a teasing tone.  "YA HYUNG! GIVE ME MY PHONE!" Baekhyun laughed before handing him his phone back. "Ya hyung~ give me my phone~", he mocked. Tao rolled his eyes before unlocking his phone. He clicked on Kakao talk and tapped Kris icon. 

 

To: Kris 

 

Ya hyung!  Everyone is driving me nuts!  >_ Please hurry with your schedule, fighting! ♡♡

 

He clicked the Send button and put his phone back in his pocket. "Hey, let's play truth or truth." Sehun always wanted to play truth or truth, and Tao HATED it. They would always ask him if he has a crush on Kris. Of course he would lie every time and say no. He would feel embarrassed if he expressed his feelings and Kris didn't feel the same way. He has tried multiple of times to erase those feelings, but he can never seem to. Every time he denied his liking of Kris, it grew. "Okay....ehm Tao!" Tao groaned as he rolled his eyes at Sehun.  "Ya, why do you always pick me!" Sehun ignored his comment and said, "Do you like Kris Hyung as a lover?"  "NO I LIKE HIM AS A FRIEND OKAY!" Everyone went quiet and looked at Tao. "Ehm....mianhe."  "I didn't mean to ask, mianhe." The rest of the car ride ended in silence. 

 

Kris had been laying on the floor for quite some time to catch his breath. His legs were burning and he could barely talk, barely even let out a whisper. Seeing his condition, the manager let Kris go to the dorms and relax. Kris nodded and bowed before running off to his car. While driving to the dorms, he realised he had gotten a text from Tao. He enjoyed getting text from his little blondie. His text would always motivate him to do his best. I'll check it later on, he thought to himself. 

 

Arriving at the dorms, he locked his car before scanning his card to enter the building. He went into the elevator, pressing level door, patiently waiting for it to arrive. He exited the elevator and walked to the door, slowly unlocking it. What he expected to be loudness and craziness turned out to be peace and quietness. Where are the other members, he thought to himself. Just as always, he just shrugged it off. He walked upstairs to take a shower until he remembered about that text from Tao. He smiled as he unlocked his phone to read the text message.

 

From:Tao 

 

Ya hyung!  Everyone is driving me nuts!  >_ Please hurry with your schedule, fighting! ♡♡

 

Kris: I'm at home, where are you guys? 

 

Tao: ........McDonald's....... >_

 

Kris: Bring me back a black soda drink and a Bacon Burger 

 

Tao: Okay I have to go, the others are acting like asses 

 

Kris: Lol okay, fighting  ♡♡

 

Kris put his phone on the charger as he prepared to take a shower. Taking off his clothes and putting them on the floor, he the hot water and climbed into the shower.  Feeling the hot water fall onto his skin calmed his aching muscles. He grabbed his shampoo and proceeded to wash his hair, slowly running his fingers through.. After rinsing his hair and cleansing his body, he turned off the water and wrapped a towel around the lower part of his body. Walking out of the bathroom, he froze in his tracks when he saw a blonde and inpatiently waiting Tao sitting on his bed. 

 

Looking up from his phone, Tao was about to fuss until he noticed Kris was only wearing a bath towel. His hands began to sweat and his sentences became stutters. 

 

"I um.... I-- b-brought your......." His eyes trailed down from Kris face to his chest. Then to his wet toned stomach, and finally his V Line. He blushed red with embarrassment as his breathing became uneven. His forehead was dosed with sweat beads as Kris began to slowly walk towards him. His heart stopped as Kris put his hand on his shoulder, leaning his face towards his. He held his breath as Kris brushed his nose against his, putting his mouth next to his ear. 

 

"Thank you for the food, Blondie." He said before grabbing his clothes and walking into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

 

Tao let out the breath he was holding and shivered. He didn't like the nickname 'Blondie',  but it felt irresistible coming from Kris. He got up from Kris bed and slowly walked to his room. 

 

"Hey, what happened? You alright?" 

 

Tao smiled before saying, "Everything is alright Kai, everything is alright."