Chapter 15

Love Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: Just wanna warn you, explicit language ahead. If you are not comfortable with that you can skip. Enjoy, readers! 

 

 

"I've heard about the girl you're dating. Is everything alright?" When he met silence and his child avoided eye contact with him, he knew the answer.

 

"I take it doesn't. Your mom told me you were in trouble because of her. She feels guilty, you know." The fact is he was the mastermind behind all this and exhorted his wife to carry out his plan. 

 

"It's not her fault. The problem I'm experiencing now is not solely her. I'll talk to her later and assure her it has nothing to do with her."

 

Mr. Kim nodded his head before taking a sip of his bitter drink.

 

"You know, if it doesn't work with her... why don't you try it with Jihyunnie?"

 

"Appa, I've told you-"

 

"No, Child. You didn't. I stopped pushing her to you because your mom tell me you found someone you fancy with, not because you tell me your reasons. So elaborate now, why don't you like the idea of you and Jihyun being together?" Mr. Kim urged.

 

He was well aware that Taeyeon had a hard time committing to a serious relationship since her relationship with Soojin. So he was overjoyed when his wife came to him all excited breaking the news. But now knowing it wasn't thriving yet again, he thought he should step in.

 

"And don't tell me she's not your type. She is, needless to say, way better than most of your ex-es."

 

Those girls she slept with were clearly just her flings. But let her father assume that way. "I'm just not interested in her, Appa."

 

"Sorry, daughter. But I'm not buying that bull. You give those girls a chance. So explain to me why can't you give her one?"

 

"Isn't that obvious? Because I'll only end up hurting her? Is that what you really want? To embarrass yourself because of me?"

 

"You wouldn't dare. You're not young anymore Taeyeon, I need you to begin to acting like responsible adults and stop playing around. And the first step is to get you attached and start a family. Your mother and I are old. We're expecting grandchildren in the near future."

 

"I hope you know you sound ridicilous right now, Appa. Getting me to date your friend's daugther is one thing, but marriage? Kids?" Taeyeon shook her head in disbelief.

 

"Am I wrong to expect those things when you're at that age? Have your mother and I ever asked you anything this whole time, Kim Taeyeon? Have I ever demanded something from you? Forcing you to do something just to please me?"

 

It's true that all this time her parents have provided nothing but support and full trust to their children to make their own decisions and never force their will.

 

Seeing that his kid remained silent he continued.

 

"I'm not asking you to marry her tomorrow. I just want you to give her a chance and see where it takes you both. Is this really that hard to do? Should I beg to you? Kneel before you? Just so you'll do that?"

 

In a sudden Taeyeon's heart felt heavy hearing her father's desperate plea.

 

"Just this once, Taetae. If it doesn't work as well, I'll stop interfering."

 

 

Loud music banged in her ears deafening her hearing. A beautiful woman had an arm linked to hers all the time. She had introduced her to her acquaintances who they came across, before dragging her to another bunch of her friends located on the second floor of the nightclub. 

 

The woman introduced her briefly before she sat down and pulled Taeyeon to sit beside her.

 

Taeyeon found herself awkward in her seat as Jihyun started a conversation with other girls.

 

Then her eyes darted to a hand patting her knee, she elevated her gaze up and met the woman smiling sweetly at her. 

 

Truth to be told Jihyun was not as bad as she thought she was. Actually they had gone on several dates and all of them went smooth without a hitch.

 

"Are you okay?" The girl asked loudly as her voice was muffled by the heavy EDM music, still with a sweet smile plastered on her pretty face.

 

Taeyeon nodded silently.

 

"Just relax. My friends are nice." She observed Taeyeon's face before continuing. "You know, I thought you enjoyed this kind of place. I mean, I heard you like to bounce around from club to club. But now I see the opposite. You look dead bored."

 

"Nightlife is no longer my thing."

 

The girl grinned with a naughty glint in her eyes. "Is that so? What's your new thing then?"

 

"None. I'm just a boring person."

 

Jihyun rolled her eyes at the answer. "You're right. You sound so boring now. So why don't we get on the dance floor?"

 

"Nah, I'm good."

 

"Oh come on. Don't spoil the fun."

 

Jihyun coaxed her until she had no energy left to refuse. The girl placed her hands on her shoulders and constantly encouraging her to move her body as Taeyeon looked reluctant. They began to sway their bodies to the rhythm.

 

She laughed at how stiff Taeyeon was before assuring that Taeyeon could relax since she wouldn't do anything funny to her. Well, unless Taeyeon asked for it.

 

After some time Taeyeon returned to the second floor when she felt she had had enough. Jihyun let her go this time and asked her to wait for her there as she would like to have a drink first before joining her.

 

She went to the bartender to order her drink and as she was sipping her liquor, one of her friends came to her side.

 

"Correct me if I'm wrong but is she really the Taeyeon I think?"

 

Jihyun threw a smirk at her. "None other than the mighty Kim Taeyeon."

 

"Damn. You hit the jackpot."

 

"I know, right."

 

"I know what's going through that dirty mind of yours. I heard she stopped whatever she was doing long ago though and somehow became a nun." She giggled. "So I don't think she's going to be ing your anytime soon. Ha!"

 

Her friend didn't need to rub it to her face, she was aware of it. "Shut up."

 

"You know, my friend got a share of Kim Taeyeon once. It's no secret that she's an expert at pleasuring women's bodies. My friend acknowledged it that's why she gladly opened her legs wide for her when she had a chance. But what drove her crazy is her . She constantly praised how Taeyeon's worked wonders on her and gave her another level of ual satisfaction."

 

"I don't know why you are telling me all this."

 

"Let's be real. You wanted her to bed you so bad even before I told you this, right? Knowing her reputation and all. You crave some mindblowing !"

 

"I don't know where this conversation is going to lead though...?"

 

"Well, I'm here to help you accomplish it faster." She gave Jihyun a sly smile before rummaging through her purse. She fisted out a tiny ziplock bag with a pill inside.

 

"Do you just...?" Her eyes widened.

 

Her friend nodded as a confirmation.

 

"You're nuts!"

 

"I sacrifaced myself giving that ugly bouncer's small a blow just to get this for you."

 

"I didn't ask you to."

 

"That's not the point. Seriously you'll thank me later, babe. I bet your is dripping by now just the thought of her ."

 

Jihyun bit her lower lip. It does sound tempting. She needed hot mindblowing and she was sure as hell Taeyeon was capable to give her one. The problem was that the Kim Taeyeon she was with now was completely different from the so-called beast Kim Taeyeon. She didn't know how to lure her. Taeyeon didn't even respond when she occasionally spat out flirtatious remarks. That's why she stopped because the last thing she wanted was to scare her away. 

 

However her appeal was still there. Taeyeon was needless to say so goddamn attractive. The way she handled the steerweel and gear shift knob could even get her wet down there. It frustrated her to no end, to the point after Taeyeon dropped her home after their date, she would e imagining it was Taeyeon's capable hands that do her.

 

She eyed the ziplock in her friend's hand who had gulped down her drink in one go.

 

"So?" The red-haired woman turned to her. "Is it yes or no?" She waved the small plastic close to her face.

 

"I'm not going to ask three times. So if you don't want it, suit yourself."

 

When Jihyun saw her friend was about to put the item back in her purse, she stopped her.

 

"Okay. Okay. Fine! You win! Gimme that!" She stretched her hand forward.

 

"Very eager, aren't you?" The woman laughed making her frown. "Before I lend this to you. I have one condition."

 

"The heck you want now?!"

 

"Calm your , sis. I'm not asking a lot. I just want you to let me see the glorious by my own eyes."

 

"Are you out of your mind?!"

 

"Oh come on. I don't even ask to touch what is yours."

 

"...."

 

"Babe, I'll just take a look and leave afterward. I promise."

 

Jihyun was currently in conflict with herself. 

 

"Okay. How about this. You just need to take some photos of her  then send them to me."

 

She sighed. "I hope you know that you sound absolutely insane right now."

 

She didn't know why she even signed up for this but lust had already taken over her logic, and her mind was clouded by the images of Taeyeon's buried deep inside her .

 

After they sealed the deal, the redhead handed it over to her. Nervousness was evident on her face. She perhaps had a wild lifestyle but she had never gone far as drugging someone. At least not until now.

 

The lunatic redhead laughed again at her when she ordered non-alcoholic drink for Taeyeon. - Taeyeon had agreed to her invitation to go to club on the condition that Jihyun wouldn't ask her to drink as she wanted to be completely sober while driving them home - Jihyun ignored her friend as she hesitatingly mixed the soluble pill into the drink.

 

"You go, girl. You can do it!" Her friend cheered her on as she walked away with a martini glass in hand.

 

As she was a few steps away from the stairs leading to the second floor, someone ran into her, causing her to lose her grip on the glass.

 

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry I didn't see where I was going. Are you alright?"

 

Jihyun sent a tall slim woman who bumping into her a glare. She clenched her fists as she diverted her gaze downward on the broken glass on the floor. Guess her plan turned out to be in vain. 

 

 

"How is Tiffany?"

 

"How should I know."

 

"You meet her daily."

 

"Not that I know how she is."

 

"What did you do to her? I can't stand her. She's as grumpy as ever. It's almost getting on my nerves."

 

Who would have thought that she and Jack could be this friendly. They had been somehow warmed up to each other, but she wouldn't say that they were good of friends. They just got more familar to each other now and the awkwardness that surrounding them had reduced.

 

"You see, her father is not on my side anymore. He has found someone better, richer, and more influential than me. He dumped me. My chances with her are getting slimmer because it's not only the daughter who doesn't want me anymore but the father as well."

 

"Frankly speaking, I don't know why you are telling me this."

 

"Taeyeon, I know we're not that close to talk about personal matters. But the last thing I can do is ensure the mother of my child is in good hands. So let's be honest. There's something going on between you and Tiffany, right?"

 

"...."

 

"She's been through a lot, Taeyeon. She-"

 

"That's exactly why she wants nothing to do with me anymore. She's terrifie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter