Three

EXO Showtime!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They are called for another meeting later that day. All of them sitting with their back straight and serious face because Mr. Lee Sooman himself who leads this meeting. EXO has been his vision for a long time so he wants to make sure that this group will be successful with his own hand. 

"We have chosen the debut title for you. It will be MAMA."

Jongdae snickers and nudges Jongin who is sitting next to him, whispers, "If the girls will b singing MAMA, then will we be singing PAPA?"

Jongin cannot contain his smile hearing Jongdae's lame joke. But the glare that Kyungsoon sends, wipes his smile effectively from his face. 

That noona hates me, he groans internally.

"We want to make your group special than any other group. That's why we create a different approach for you. You will introduce yourself as someone who comes from exoplanet." Sooman is met with furrowed eyebrows full of confusion.

"And you will be given superpowers."

"Like Superman kind of thing?" Minseok gathers his courage to ask Lee Sooman, gulps hard when finally the man himself looks at him in the eye and nods. 

"Yeah, something like that. And we will finalize your role in the group. Let's start with EXO - F first. Kim Junhee." Junhee's photo when she first joined the company is displayed in the slide. 

"Leader, lead vocalist."

"Liuhua, visual, lead vocalist."

"Zhang Yixin, main dancer."

"Byun Baekhee, main vocalist."

"Do Kyungsoon, main vocalist."

"And Oh Sena, maknae and rapper as well as lead dancer."

The girls glance between themselves, clearly excited over their own roles. Now this is getting real. 

"Now boys. Wu Yifan, leader, rapper."

"Kim Minseok, lead vocal, lead dancer."

"Park Chanyeol, lead vocalist."

" Kim Jongdae, main vocalist."

"Huang Zitao, lead dancer, rapper."

"And Kim Jongin, maknae in EXO-H and main dancer." 

Junhee has a good feeling about this meeting. 
---
Or maybe not.

Not after Lee Sooman announced that her superpower is water. 

Well at least, it is better than Kyungsoon who is given the earth as superpower. The girl is still sulking in the corner after Jongdae continuously over her strange superpower. 

"It's really suitable for you! Do you have to wear green suit like Hulk?"

Nevertheless, Kyungsoon has given him a black eye for being annoying and everyone has been avoiding her since. No one wants to rub her in the wrong way since Kyungsoon is like a time bomb when she is in bad mood.

"Noona?"

"What?" She barks, her scowl deepens when she sees Jongin, "What do you want?" He should be careful, really. She doesn't like him when she is in good mood, worse still in bad mood.

"Here, maybe you need this." He gives her a bar of chocolate, smiling when she looks at him in confusion. "My noonas always eat this when they are PMSing. They say it helps."

"SO DO YOU THINK I AM PMSING RIGHT NOW?"

Jongin gulps, maybe his noonas are wrong since Kyungsoon doesn't feel better at all.

---

"Baekhee-sshi!" Baekhee is waiting for the bus in the bus stop when she sees Chanyeol waving at her excitedly. She pretends not to see him (well, it's a bit late actually since he has known that she has seen him already) putting her earphone and scrolls down her instagram so he would see that she is busy right now.

But as usual, the happy virus doesn't even understand her need of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter