Two

EXO Showtime!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what is our group name again?" Jongdae scratches the back of his head while waiting for the leaders to say something. 

"It's EXO. And we will be separated into 2 sub groups, EXO - F and EXO - H." Junhee takes the charge of explaining. 

"And what is F and H mean, noona?" Jongin looks at her with anticipation in his eyes. The name sounds cool and he can't wait to be debuted. He has been waiting for this time for 5 years and had his hope broken when Taemin debuted earlier. But maybe with EXO, he has a chance to prove that he is not only Taemin's best friend but as Kim Jongin.

"Um -" Junhee bites her lips, it's her fault she didn't pay enough attention when Lee Sooman explained to her. And what kind of leader to forget her own group's name? She berates herself. 

"It was taken from French. F from Femme. It means female while H from Homme. It means male." A smooth answer comes directly from Yifan. 

When he feels all eyes are on him, he blushes and diverts his eyes on the floor, feeling embarassed at his sudden pull of leadership. Maybe they will think that I'm too bossy.

"Awesome!" A friendly voice suddenly heard from behind. Chanyeol sends his 100 watts smile to his gaping team members, while grinning assuringly at Yifan and he knows maybe this Chanyeol guy could be his next best friend other than Tao. 

"Yeah, it sounds cool." The others start to murmur among themselves, feeling excited at the good news, making Yifan smiles at the sight.

"Good job, Duizhang." He doesn't know that his relieved sigh is heard by Junhee who is standing beside him. 

She sends him a big smile, sending flutter to his heart and he finds himself smiling back at her. 

"Thank you. You aren't too bad yourself, Kim Junhee." 

---
"Thank you. You aren't too bad yourself, Kim Junhee." 

His voice is repeated again and again by her mind like a broken tape. She finds herself taps her own cheeks to help her concentrate during the training.

"I know that you will be debuted soon. But it doesn't mean that you can slack off in your training. Instead, you must practice harder for your debut." Her vocal trainer scolds her and she only can bow to apologize to him. 

"What's wrong, Unnie? It seems like you have something in mind." It's always Kyungsoon who can read her like an open book. 

"It's nothing, Kyungsoon-ah." She sends Kyungsoon a small smile.

Kyungsoon knows she hides something, Junhee is not the type who is good at lying but she knows better than to push her unnie to spill. Maybe she has her own reason.

"You know I am always here for you right, Unnie?"

Junhee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter