The Unnie Who is the Queen of Dancing

Meet the UNNIES

 

 

Amber couldn’t help the somber look on her face.  The other four girls with her stopped their chattering and focused their attention on her.  Sulli poked her cheek and pouted, “Hyung, what’s wrong?”

Krystal sighed and ruffled the other American’s hair affectionately, “She just let my unnies get to her, that’s all.”

Amber immediately turned her attention to the younger girl, a desperate look on her face, “What are you talking about?  This is so much bigger than just letting your unnies get to me!  I have to get their approval of our relationship, or else we’ll end up parted due to our families!  I couldn’t put you through that.” She squeezed Krystal’s hand.

The maknae rolled her eyes and poked Amber’s forehead, “You’ve been watching too many dramas.  Stop being so melodramatic.  You can’t honestly be taking the unnies seriously.” She deadpanned.

Amber nodded and sighed, a defeated look on her features, “Yeah yeah, I know.  But it would really mean a lot to me if I could pass their tests, no matter how silly.  I have to prove how much I love you right?” She beamed at the younger girl.

Krystal found herself unwillingly blushing.  She tried to put it off as nothing, but Amber and the others had knowing grins on their faces.  To make matters worse Luna “Aww’d” at them and Sulli giggled in her...Sulli-like way.  Victoria smiled to herself and tried to keep her inner giddy child at bay.

Noticing the younger girl’s discomfort Amber decided to spare her and gave her a kiss on the cheek before diverting everyone’s attention, “It’s been a while since we’ve been able to be out together like this.”

Luna nudged the older girl, “Well if you and Soojung wouldn’t hog each other all the time, maybe we could spend more time together.”

Sulli nodded and clung onto Amber from behind, “Yeah Hyung!  We don’t play as much as we used to anymore!”

Amber let go of Krystal’s hand and pulled Sulli onto her back for a piggy back ride.  Surprised, Sulli tightened her hold.  Krystal looked on amused and called out, “Don’t hurt yourself.” Her smirk looked the complete opposite of what she was saying.

Sulli peered over her shoulder carefully, “Is this okay hyung?  I’m taller than you and I probably weigh more…”

Amber smiled despite her shaky form and continued walking, “Nope.  You wanted to play, so we’re playing.” She hopped once and immediately regretted it when they almost toppled over.

Victoria watched on in interest as Amber flailed her arms around and attempted to  regain balance.  Luna pulled on the straps of her backpack and shook her head, “One day she’ll seriously hurt herself.”

Krystal shrugged, “That’s the price of being so clumsy.”

Luna smiled, “That’s only because you’re so athletic!”

Victoria added, “Which is strange because your sister is the least athletic person I know.”

Krystal smiled and continued watching Amber and Sulli, “Well we’re different in a lot of ways.  For example she chose the beautiful, y, curvy, and womanly Yuri unnie while I chose,” she watched as Amber squatted with her hands spread eagle in an attempt to balance Sulli, “…that.” She shook her head.

Luna laughed, “Amber unnie has her good qualities too though.”

Krystal couldn’t help the small smile that graced her features, “Yeah.  She does.”

Amber, with Sulli on her back, finally made it back to the others after tottering quite a distance away.  She was sweating heavily and her breathing came in short rasps.  She shifted Sulli on her back and smiled despite herself, “Shall we go on then?”

The five continued down their walk through the park, mostly chatting amongst themselves about anything and everything.  Somewhere in the middle Amber’s legs finally gave out and she and Sulli went toppling to the ground.  The 5 then found themselves seated on a couple of benches underneath a tall tree.

Amber closed her eyes as she felt Krystal’s fingers threading through her hair.  The warm lap her head rested on made all the fatigue almost completely disappear.  Sulli, who didn’t have to walk, rested her head on Victoria’s shoulder, eyes closed in seemingly a nap.  Luna looked on and nudged the tallest girl, “Hey, you didn’t even have to walk.  How come you get to nap?”

Sulli stuck her tongue out at Luna, “Because I’m the fake maknae.” 

Krystal sighed, “Do I really look that old?  People even think Luna unnie is younger than I am.”

Luna smiled brightly at her, “That’s because you don’t smile much!  Besides, you give off a chic personality.  People find that attractive.” She waggled her eyebrows.

Amber nodded in agreement and looked up into the group’s maknae’s eyes, “She’s right.  I like you just the way you are.  Besides,” she burrowed into Krystal’s stomach, “It’s better that people don’t think you’re 16.  Much easier on me.”

Krystal frowned at the older girl lightly smacked her shoulder before rubbing the same spot.  Sulli smiled mischievously and said in a sing song voice, “Hyung is a cradle snatcher.” She snickered.

Amber turned her attention to Sulli and pouted, “I am not!  I’m only two years older than she is!  It’s perfectly normal!”

Luna cupped her own cheeks and shook her head playfully, “Oh Unnie, she’s only a Junior in High School!  How scandalous!”

Amber immediately blushed and got up from her previous position, “H-hey!  Stop making it seem like it’s worse than it actually is.”

Victoria smiled to herself and watched the younger girls tease each other before making a tutting noise, “Ahh, how nice to be young.  Compared to you guys I’m like a grandma.” She pouted.

Sulli immediately threw her arms around Victoria and said passionately, “Unnie is still very youthful!”

Luna joined in and nodded vigorously, “Victoria Unnie is the youngest at heart out of all of us.”

Victoria gave a cute smile and a peace sign before giggling cutely, “Aww, thank you guys.  I love you.”

Krystal fanned herself and groaned before pulling on Amber’s shoulder, “Ammmmber, I’m hot.” She pouted.

Amber smiled at the cute way she whined and pulled on her arm.  Without missing a beat she stood up from her seat and looked around.  Some distance away she spotted an ice cream stand.  She pointed over and called out to the others, “Hey, I’m gonna get some ice cream, any requests?”

The other three girls immediately shouted out their flavors of choice, but declined the offer to join her.  Shaking her head at the predictable answer Amber nodded and went off on her errand.

While on her way her phone buzzed and rang loudly in her pocket.  Startled for a second Amber fumbled around her pant pocket before pulling the object out.  Checking the ID she smiled excitedly and answered, “Hello?”

“Hey hey, younger sibling, how’s it goin’?”

Amber smiled at the familiar voice, “I’m alright Oppa, and yourself?”

“You know me.  But that’s not the reason I called.  I’m sure you’re curious.”

Amber frowned as she reached the ice cream stand and ordered the various flavors and types.  She watched as the vendor put them all in a bag for her, “Come on Oppa, don’t mess with me like that.  Tell me already!  You know I’m dying to know.”

“Well the others and I checked that place I told you about out.  It’s pretty sweet!  Cozy too.  I’ll send you some pictures of it.”

Amber smiled to herself and thanked the vendor before walking back the way she came, “That’s great!  I’ll have to check it out myself when I have the time.  Also…about that other thing?”

“Ah, that.  We’re still working on that, but don’t you worry.  Oppa’s gonna take care of it, okay?”

The playful tone in his voice made her laugh, “Thanks, I really appreciate it.”

“Anything for my favorite little sis!  I gotta go now though, talk to you soon.”

“Okay Oppa.  Bye.”

She felt her spirits lifted just by that one phone call.  She stuffed her hand in her pocket and approached the group of slowly melting girls.  She’d only been gone for a maximum of 5 minutes, but they looked like they were going to pass out.  She shook her head at the others and passed out the ice cream one by one before taking her seat next to Krystal.

“Hyuuung, what took you so long!” Sulli quickly tore off the wrapper of the ice cream and started eating it hungrily, “You’re the best!”

Amber smiled as the rest had similar reactions, but turned to Krystal and asked, “Is it good?”

The cute nod and sweet smile she received in return was more than enough payment for the few bills her wallet was now without.  She started opening her own ice cream when a rustling from the tree above alerted her.  She immediately looked up, but slowly looked away when it was silent.

She peeled more of the wrapper and was about to take a when a louder rustle alerted her from above.  She jumped out of her seat and looked at the tree nervously, “What was that?”

Krystal looked up at her skeptically, the popsicle cradled between her pink lips, “It’s probably just the wind.  Relax.”

Victoria nodded, “Sit down; you’re too young to start going crazy.”

Amber nodded slowly and approached her seat, but the moment she took a step the rustling came back.  She pointed, “That is definitely not the wind!  There-there’s something up there…”

She took a step closer to the tree and peered up cautiously.  Krystal raised a delicate brow and shook her head, “Eat your ice cream.  The heat’s getting to you.” She scolded.

The moment Amber turned to look at Krystal and refute the girl’s claims she heard a wild yell and was knocked down by a heavy weight.  Amber found herself face down on the grass next to the benches with a weight on her back and a loud laugh in the air.

Krystal’s voice registered next, “Hyoyeon-unnie!  What on Earth are you doing?!”

Amber was seeing stars.  She couldn’t even lament the ruined ice cream on the grass next to her.  Hyoyeon stopped her rambunctious laughter to respond, “Well, Soojung.  I thought I’d…drop by.” Her laughter started again, along with Sulli’s.

Sulli couldn’t stop the laughter and tried to explain, “Drop…by…get it?” She continued laughing.

Hyoyeon crossed her arms and looked very pleased with herself.  Krystal sighed in exasperation and walked over to the two on the ground, “Unnie, will you please get off of Amber.”

Hyoyeon unstraddled the blonde’s back and wiped her hands, “Well!  Since we’re all here, let’s go!” she started walking towards one of the entrances to the park.

Krystal helped a dizzy Amber up and ruffled her brows, “Go where?”

Hyoyeon turned back to the group of 5 confused girls, “Well to my studio of course!  Where else Soojung?”

Victoria clasped her hands together and said in delight, “Oh, will you be dancing for us?”

Hyoyeon put her hands on her hips and gave a menacing grin towards Amber’s direction, “Oh, not me.  But I promise you guys’ll get a show.”

Amber caught the evil look in the older girl’s eyes and gulped.  She didn’t like where this was going.

--00--

When all 6 had arrived and situated themselves in Hyoyeon’s studio the dancing queen turned to her small group with an excited smile, “Now!” She went over to Amber and dragged the girl into the middle of the room, “I’m sure we’re all wondering why we’re here.”

Krystal raised her hand, “Actually, I have no interest whatso-“

Hyoyeon cleared and smiled, ignoring the younger girl’s interruption, “As I was saying, I’m sure we’re all wondering why we’re here.  Well, wait no more children and Victoria unnie, because the show is about to begin!”

Amber weakly let Hyoyeon manhandle her as she rummaged through her bag, “S-show?”

Hyoyeon retrieved her MP3 player and hooked it up to the room’s speaker system, “Yes.  Welcome to your second test Amber!” she threw her arms up in the air, releasing a handful of confetti.

Three of the four girls watching clapped lightly and “ooh’d” and “ahh’d”.  Hyoyeon smirked at Amber and pushed her to the center of the room again.  The girl almost stumbled onto her face.  Krystal sat up straighter and breathed a sigh of relief when she didn’t, “Clumsy…” she mumbled to herself and huffed.

Hyoyeon raised an eyebrow at the reaction but otherwise didn’t show she had noticed.  She pointed a finger at Amber and started doing her trademark B-Boy footwork, “All right Amber.  Girls like guys, or girls, that can dance like a machine.  Right girls?”

Again three of the four nodded while Krystal shook her head and started, “What does that have anything to do with a rela-“

Hyoyeon cut her off once again with a shout.  A Hip-Hop track was set on the iPod and she waved her hands at Amber, “So, you better dance my socks off or leave here with a big fat F!”

Amber suddenly felt a course of courage and power surge through her.  No way was she going to get an F again and lose the unnies’ blessings.  If she was ever glad that a few close friends of her were professional dancers she never showed it until now.  She’d picked up some things and was confident that she could keep up with Hyoyeon.

Amber nodded and began to bounce to the beat.  Hyoyeon clapped her hands excitedly and whooped childishly, causing the three others, again without Krystal, to do the same.  Amber closed her eyes and thought of the one thing that always gave her strength.  Krystal.

When the beat picked up she immediately began to move with it, starting off with simple waves from one arm to the other and then bringing the wave down to her feet.  She jumped and landed in the splits before spinning on the floor and using footwork to  work herself into a groove.

Hyoyeon, who still only did her b-boy move cheered the other girl on.  She started her famous popping and waves and passed it to a frozen Amber.  Amber received the wave and responded with her own impressive set of pops, freezes, and waves.  They exchanged like that well into the next song.

Krystal at this point was starting to enjoy herself, subconsciously.  She clapped along with the others, albeit much more softly.  She couldn’t take her eyes off of the other girl.  She’d known Amber could dance, but the amount of cool and, dare she say, swag coming off of the other girl was ridiculous.

Krystal’s mouth was slightly open.  Amber wasn’t cool.  She didn’t have swag.  So, she thought, where the hell was this coming from?  She noticed the sweat brewing on the older American’s face and body and subconsciously her suddenly dry lips.  Dancing Amber was definitely different than non-dancing Amber.

Hyoyeon was impressed.  The blonde had been going for quite a few songs now and was keeping up with her pretty well.  She noticed the other girl getting tired though and had to smile.  She wasn’t a machine like herself.  Hyoyeon finally stopped dancing and started clapping with the others.

The blonde American was totally immersed in a freestyle shuffle routine, hair matted to her face and shirt wet with sweat.  She hadn’t noticed that Hyoyeon had stopped dancing or that Krystal was now cheering her on excitedly along with the others.

Hyoyeon suddenly grew a devious smirk and called out, “Now crump!”

Amber stopped suddenly and looked at Hyoyeon curiously, “Crump?”

Hyoyeon nodded and without missing a beat started crumping...violently, “Yeah!  Crump!  Come on man!” the phrase expressed in English made it seem all the  more ridiculous, “You fail if you don't!”

Immediately Amber began working herself into an awkward crumping motion.  Hyoyeon shook her head.

“Mm mm, that's not gonna cut it.  Crump like your name's Beyonce!” Somehow, someway, Hyoyeon managed to make her crumping even more violent.

Amber dodged the shorter girl as she started kicking and shaking so hard she swore the Earth shook.  Again, the blonde attempted to mimic the older girl's movements.

She blushed at the laughter she was garnering from her audience.  But the moment she saw Krystal's face alight with glee everything was suddenly worth it.  Okay.  Hyoyeon wanted her to crump?  Then she would crump her freaking socks off.

When Amber suddenly began popping her chest almost as hard as Hyoyeon the laughter not only grew, but cheers were also thrown in.  Now face to face with Hyoyeon the pair began to exchange crumps.  Whatever that means.

Sulli suddenly screamed out, “Hyung is the best!”

Amber smiled at her before diverting her attention to Krystal who was laughing so hard she'd fallen sideways on the floor.

Amber couldn't help the swell in her chest.

She'd do anything to keep that smile on her face.

--00--

flashback..

Amber fixed the sling bag on her shoulder before cursing, “Ah man, I'm gonna be so late!”

The newly turned 18 year old skidded to a halt when she reached the coffee shop.  This internship Jonghyun had gotten her was important.  She smacked herself on the forehead.  And she was going to be late on the second day.

To make it worse, she couldn't even see the register from where she was standing in line.  The young blonde shifted the bag on her shoulder once again and stood on the tips of her toes to try to see past the sea of people.

She was bumped into a few times and finally just sighed in defeat.  She decided that she was going to be late no matter what.  Her morning had consisted of getting up, going to work early, forgetting that she was supposed to bring her supervisors coffee, and now stuck in this coffee shop waiting in line.

Her neatly pressed shirt and slacks wouldn't even matter at this point.  With a pout she stood patiently, but couldn't help the way her eyes darted to the clock every once and again.

She tapped her foot as she waited, which felt like hours.  When she finally reached the front of the line she sighed out, “Finally!” her mood soured by the long wait, she had every intention of being as hostile as possible to the innocent barista.

When the person in front of her moved to give her a clear view Amber opened to speak, but immediately closed it again when she was met by an Angel with a name tag.  It was like she lost the ability to speak. 

The young girl in front of her had a small smile on her face, most likely to seem appealing to customers.  Her small face seemed to glow despite the dim lighting in the cafe.

The V line of her face framed a cute nose, deep brown eyes, and the most adorable set of cheekbones she'd ever seen.

After a few seconds she realized the girl was waving a hand in her face, “Uh, are you okay miss?”

Miss?  Miss!  She realized she was female!  This girl must be a divine being sent from heaven to work a local coffee shop under God's name.  Amber's mouth opened and closed as she tried to form a response, “Uh, I, yeah, hot, drink.” Amber internally groaned.

What little Korean she knew flew out the window and all she could blurt out was stupid words.  Great.  She heard a soft giggle and the same voice responded in relatively good English, “You speak English?”

Amber gaped before nodding quickly, “Yes.  I...English.  I can.” Great.  She couldn't speak English either.  Awesome.

The girl giggled again and bit by bit, her smile became more genuine.  Amber collected the picture in her mind, “Coffee, right?”

Again Amber nodded and her eyes quickly scanned the menu for what she was looking for, “Err, number 9; 4.  Please.” Maybe she should have paid more attention in first grade, because she first held up 3 fingers instead of 4.  After seeing the girl look at her hand weirdly the blonde jumped when she indeed saw 3 fingers instead of the 4 she swore she'd put up.  She quickly put her hand behind her back and smiled nervously.

With the smile stuck on her face Krystal nodded.  While the girl was calculating the price Amber watched her closely.  Every feature of the girl's face was stored in her memory.  She didn't think someone so beautiful could exist.

When she was asked for payment she moved to pass on her card, but her eyes never left the young girl's face.  The moment the young barista grabbed a hold of it she, for some reason, blurted out, “You're very pretty.”

The younger girl grinned and slightly bowed in thanks before setting a stray lock of hair behind her ear.  The younger girl couldn't keep the smile off her face as she slid Amber's card in.  The blonde was blushing furiously ever since the word vomit came and attacked her out of nowhere.

She rubbed the back of her neck nervously and took deep breaths.  When the worker asked for her name she stuttered, “A-Amber.  Amber.  Yeah.  That's...my name.” she stuffed he hands in her back pockets and proceeded to beat herself with a very large and spiky mallet violently in her head.

The young girl laughed lightly and wrote her name down on a receipt before handing her  a copy, “Here's your copy.”

Amber took it with both hands and nodded, “Thank you...uhh” she read the name tag, “Krystal.” The intern somehow managed a goofy looking smile, to which Krystal returned with a dazzling one, and a laugh.

As Amber left to wait for her coffees she recalled the last mental picture of Krystal and the one she took when she first saw her.  Amber plopped herself down and smiled to herself after quickly discarding the first one from her memory and keeping the last image of the girl.  It was definitely better when her smile was sincere. 

end of flashback

--00--

Hyoyeon quickly pulled Amber out the door and into the hallway of the building.  The girl was startled at first and stumbled over her own feet, “Wh-what's going on?”

Hyoyeon looked down the hallway before pulling Amber toward a door that had loud trance music booming from the inside.  With a devious smirk she pulled the door open and threw Amber in before dragging the others in as well.

When Amber was back on her own two feet instead of her bum, she found herself in a room full of half men in swimming trunks.  She blinked a few times, “What the fu-”

Hyoyeon interrupted when she called out, “Ansgar!”

A very tall European man, also half , greeted Hyoyeon, “Hyoyeon!” His accent was thick and nearly incomprehensible.  She and the others watched as the tall tanned foreigner spoke to Hyoyeon in a foreign language.

They were also approached by the other some 6 or 7 half European men in the room.  Amber immediately stood by Krystal and blocked her view of their rippling foreign muscle.  The younger girl yelped, “Yah!”

Hyoyeon approached the group and bobbed her head to the trance music before pushing Amber into two of their arms.  

Amber yelled and blushed a furious red when she was caught by 2 pairs of sinewy strong arms, “Uh-I-What the?”

The two men started speaking to her in a foreign language before commencing to dance.  One turned off the lights and suddenly the room was filled with glow sticks.  The trance music pounded on.

Hyoyeon watched as Amber was manhandled by the half European men and cackled on the inside.  Krystal, who was torn between punching every single guy's faces for being near Amber and howling in laughter finally asked, “Hyoyeon-unnie, who are these people?”

Hyoyeon watched on and replied casually, “Oh, Swedish underwear models.”

Victoria clapped in glee and commented, “Can I date Krystal too?  I want tests like this.”

Sulli, who had somehow obtained a glow stick, waved it around and joined in the festivities, “Unnie!  This is awesome!  Bushlov oppa gave me a glow stick, cool right?!  Woo-hoo!” 

“Ey!” The European underwear models welcomed Sulli into their dance party.  Amber was being pushed from one person to the next.

Krystal noted, “What was that guy saying to you before unnie?”

Hyoyeon shrugged, “I don't know, but aren't they good looking?! WHOO!” Hyoyeon joined those already dancing.

Krystal sighed and turned to see Victoria chatting, more like staring, at one of the models who was speaking in a language she couldn't quite pinpoint.

The young girl approached Hyoyeon, “What is the test anyway?”

Hyoyeon continued dancing but called out, “What?!  I can't hear you!”

Krystal rolled her eyes and cupped , “What's the test?!”

“Test?!”

“Why is Amber being pushed around by foreign underwear models?!”

As if on cue, Amber yelped when one picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.  He then proceeded to create a conga line with his fellow models, “Ah!  Help!”

Krystal rolled her eyes.  Oh jeez.

Hyoyeon whooped hollered before joining the conga line.  Krystal shook her head.  What the hell was going on?

Krystal yelped herself when she was hoisted onto the shoulder of two of the models.  Everyone in the room cheered and she turned a bright red.  From the other side of the room, she could see Amber fighting the large man from over his shoulder, “Hey!  Put her down!” she looked comical flailing in the strong European's grip.

Krystal chanced a giggle.  

Amber tried to crane her head and give the bulky man a piece of her mind.  Instead, the much taller being ignored her and continued dancing.  The blonde couldn't believe what was happening to her.  She was thrown into a room of dancing European underwear models.  What the hell else could happen?

The door to the room burst open and 3 more bulky men entered, this time wearing police suits, “Stop in the name of the law!”

Everyone in the room froze and turned to the new people.  Krystal groaned, and now the cops were here?

Sulli screamed in surprise, “It wasn't me this time I swear!”

The head cop raised an eyebrow and stepped into the room.  The girls failed to notice the smiles on some of the models' faces.

The man fixed his belt and removed his hat, revealing a tanned complexion.  He threw his hat to the side and boomed, “You're all under arrest...” he then proceeded to remove his uniform top and trousers, revealing beach shorts matching the others, “For being too y!”

Cheers and whoops were heard all around as the other 2 officers stripped down and joined the party.

Amber groaned when the man holding her started moving again.  She was like a rag doll against his shoulder.

Krystal's giggles turned into a fit of laughter when she noticed the blonde's state.  Amber noticed that familiar laugh and looked at the girl laughing atop two strangers' shoulders.  Amber smiled as well.

She gained the strength to go through anything, even being manhandled by Foreign Half men.  She mustered up everything within her and cheered as loud as she could, even over the music.

The man holding her, which she later learned to be Bergren, finally put her down and was happy to see her grab a glow stick and dance.

The group found themselves dancing late into the night.  They learned each others' names and...what country they came from.  They also learned that the cops from earlier had come back from a photo shoot.  Amber resolved to not know why they were dressed as cops for the photo shoot.

Later into the night the models, who had rented that particular studio out for dance practice, because apparently they needed practice dancing to trance music in beach shorts, had to part.

Bergren approached Amber and pat her on the back harshly.  The poor girl bucked forward and coughed, “Very good!  You are y dancer, Ambrosius*!” he smiled.

Amber coughed and rubbed her back, still unsure as to why he kept calling her that, “Thanks Bergren.  You're not bad yourself.” he nodded, the big grin on his face.

He then turned to Krystal, “And you!  Very y lady.  You will attract many boys.” he gave her two thumbs up.  Krystal beamed at him and ignored Amber's pout.

“Well then, we must go back.  We have shoot tonight.  Party warm us up, you see.”

Amber nodded, “Well good luck with that, it was fun.” she gave a sincere smile.

“Yes.  Good bye little one!” he gave her a bear hug that lifted her from the floor.

When the last of them exited Hyoyeon sighed, “Aren't they wonderful?”

“How do you even know them unnie?” Krystal questioned.

“I know things.” She smirked and exited the room as well.

--00--

Before they all knew it, it was dark outside and they were sitting in a circle on the floor of  Hyoyeon's studio munching on snacks.  Sulli beamed at the others, “That was so much fun!”

Luna nodded with a mouth full of crackers, “We should totally do that again some time.”

Victoria shook her head, “Or we could actually go to a party and dance.”

Luna nodded her head excitedly, “We should totally do that!  I wish we were old enough to go clubbing.” She pouted at Sulli and Krystal.

Krystal gave a small smile and rested her head on Amber’s shoulder, “I’d be embarrassed to go with you guys.” She said playfully.  Sulli stuck her tongue out at her and Luna threw a small peanut at her.

Amber had her attention on Hyoyeon for a while now and finally gathered the courage to ask, “So…Hyoyeon Unnie…”

Hyoyeon smiled at Amber’s shyness, “Well no need to be scared I won’t bite.  Besides, there’s no need for me to anyway!  Congratulations.  You passed.”

Amber sighed in relief and immediately fell back to lay on the ground, taking Krystal with her.  The younger Jung struggled, “You’re so sweaty!”

Amber just held her closer and closed her eyes, “I’m glad.”

Amber: 1
Unnies: 1

--00--

A/N.. 1 all.. way to go!! thanks for the subscribers by the way..again... it's not mine..