Cater 2 U (Part 2)

Cater 2 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The only reason Jessica acted like that was because her feet was hurting a lot. She really wanted to argue with Stephanie, but due to her feet which happened to got redder, she didn't get the chance to. 


"I should really be an actress someday." Jessica mumbled while smirking. 


"Jung Sooyeon, why are you still awake at this hour? You should be asleep already." Mrs. Jung's stern voice startled Jessica. 


'Oh shoot.'


"Mom, I.." Jessica looked down in fear. She's a bully when it comes to Stephanie, but whenever her mom's around, she can't do anything mischievous. 


"What happened to your feet?" 


"Oh. Uhm, it's the soup's fault." Jessica fidgeted. 


"Gee. Sweetie, why didn't you tell me earlier?" Mrs. Jung patted the girl's hair. 


"Because.. You got mad at me. I got scared. You might---" 


"Sshhh. Come come. Mommy will do something about your feet." Mrs. Jung grabbed Jessica's hand and dragged her to the living room. Jessica just bowed her head and followed obediently. 


'.' Jessica thought. 

---------------


"Eonnniiiiii~ good molniiiing!" Soojung jumped and bounced on her Unnie's bed, not knowing that Stephanie was underneath the pile of blankets she's jumping onto. The little girl heard a muffled sleepy voice. 


"Eonni? Dat chu?" Soojung tried to peek under the blankets, but failed because of the thickness and heaviness of it. 


Suddenly, the room's door opened and there was the bully, limping her way to Soojung. 


"Eonni!!! Who'sh in youl bed?!" Soojung shrieked and panicked so she jumped off the bed and hugged Jessica tightly. 


"A very ugly looking ghost is sleeping there so go down okay? Tell mom I want fish for breakfast." 


Krystal, upon hearing the word ugly and ghost, was beyond scared so she nodded and quickly dashed to the kitchen. 


Jessica smirked. 


'Showtime!'

----------------


Stephanie stirred and felt the sunlight hitting her eyes. 


"Good morning, Sunshine! This is a new day to start your day so don't bother with Jessica. She will ruin your beauty so ignore, okay?" Stephanie talked to herself while folding the blankets and organizing the pillows in 'her' bed. She was such in a happy mood today. She doesn't even know why. 


"Off to the bathroom to do some--- AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"


Stephanie's scream echoed the house and thousands of eardrums exploded. 


Mrs. Jung dropped whatever she was doing and ran to see what happened. 


"Stephanie sweetie, what are you doing and why are Jessica's clothes scattered?" 


Stephanie, who fell faced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter