Part 3

How'd I Get Here?...With You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-->AN: this scene is gonna be mostly a dialogue kinda version..just wanted to see how well it would turn out or not :P

 

You stand there infront of your group members AND infront of Jongin who is also looking at your members in surprise...

 

You: Ahm..guys! hi...eheh

 

Kyeongmi:Hmm..so..what happened to you being tired?..did you get your energy back from resting??

 

Kyeongmi gives you a cunning smile as she turns to you and Jongin.

 

Jongin: Annyeong everyone..Its good to see you guys all here. Are you guys out celebrating something?

 

Youra:Ah aniyo,sunbaenim! We just thought to hangout after our practice session today..We offered to invite __-shii, but she said she was abit tired..but i guess she's okay now!

 

Hara:Neee! it really looks like she's been energized all of a sudden! How great!

 

Jisoo:What about you two? did you guys come here to relax as well? or?..

 

YOU: Ah ne. Sunbae caught up with me when i was about to go to  the dorms and thought i could use a little R&R,so we came here since sunbae said it was his favourite place to get something to eat, right  sunbae?

 

you look at Jongin with curious eyes to what he has to say...

 

Jongin:Aha,majayo(thats correct).__-shii looked really exhausted so i thought she should get something that may try and boost her up  even just for a little bit.

 

Kyeongmi:Ahh..arasso..well we were just about to leave,we've been  here for more than a few hours and its time to go!

 

YOU:Please! stay with us and join us!

 

Jongin:Yeh! please don't go.Come and have a seat with us.

 

Kyeongmi:Aniyo,gwenchanayo(No thanks its okay)..You guys have a  nice dinner! __-shii,we'll see you back at the dorm later!  Annyongigesayo sunbaenim!

 

Jongin:Ne,annyeong!

 

YOU:Ah,annyeong chingu! Jaljine! (bye friend! take care)

 

While you and Jongin stand near your table, as you wait for your members to leave the coffee shop, before you both sit down, you look at each other, pause for a moment and have a laugh together.

 

As Jongin takes a sip of his favourite bubble tea, he asks:

 

Jongin: so, was th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter