Part 2

How'd I Get Here?...With You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was really him..KAI..KAI from EXO was standing at the door where you were practicing..you couldnt take your eyes off him for one second..and you realized that you were just literally staring at him whilst the other girls were indulged in talking and gossiping about other news within SM..just when the butterflies in your stomach were about to fully explode..KAI suddenly looks your way and your eyes meet..when you realize that you were both staring at each other you quickly look away and put your head down...your heart pumping as fast as a runner down the finish line..did he really look at you?or were you just daydreaming of it?no..nah..why would he..i mean..just then you look up to confirm that he wasnt really looking at you...as you slowly put your head up,you notice a pair of sneakers come up to you and you look up..

"Hi..you guys must be the new rookie group in training..and YOU must be the one  that they recently added to the group,am i right?" the handsome tall young man named Kai, asked you.

"uh-uhm y-yeah..i mean yes..i..i mean..we are..and yes i was the last to be put in the group i guess.." you give a weak smile across your face and put your head slightly down as you were too shy to talk to him and to look at his angelic face let alone hear his deep soothing voice talking to you.

"Ah..haha okay..i guess i'll see you guys around?..and maybe you too?" and he gives a y smirk before he leaves,waves to the rest of the group which are all in awe because of the famous idol coming to them and talking to you and his last sentence, he finally acknowledges the choreographer that he's leaving and disappears as the door of the practice room closes.


Still in a state of shock, you get snapped back to reality when the choreographer tells you all to get up and start practicing again..2 hours later after the 1st practice session had ended, you were still in disbelief because of what happened in the practice room today..you were getting your stuff to pack when the girls all come to you rushing and yelling..

"Yaahhh!!! what was THAT all about!?!"
"Majayo!Majayo!! what did KAI mean when he said 'maybe you TOO??'"
"Omo!! maybe he LIKES you!!!Ahhh!! this is soo exciting!"
"Aishh Jinjaa!you guys! stop harassing the girl with so many questions and statements! let her breathe for a second! Aish jinja.."

You look down and then quickly look up and put a shy smile on your face and you say" Aigoo,you guys..i really dont even understand or know what actually happened..or if i even BELIEVE that it happened at all! im as shocked as you are but..i dont want to think about anything or even put my hopes up for anything..because maybe hes just being a really good sunbae to me..to US..its like formal to be like that to your hoobaes right?"

Just after this you and the girls start walking out of the practice room and the other 4 girls decide to go somewhere.."__-sshii! you wanna come with us to the near by coffeeshop?? i heard they have bubble tea! and you said you haven't tried that yet right?! so wanna come??", asked Kyeongmi.

"Ah,aniyo,gwenchanayo(no thank you)..i'm kinda really tired from the practice..i appreciate it guys but maybe next time i can join you? i'll meet you guys later in the dorms yeah?" then you say your goodbyes while you head off to the shower room just to cool off and have a quick shower before heading back to the dorms..

As you walk out of the shower room all fresh, you get your water bottle out from your backpack and take a quick sip from it..you tilt the bottle up slightly until someone from the back surprises you and says," Hey! i thought you guys were never gonna finish!" when you hear this, you almost choke on the water and quickly place your hand on your mouth preventing the water from coming out and wiping any excess water from dripping out..

You turn to the person at the ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter