Part 1

How'd I Get Here?...With You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 3 hard working years for you ever since you wanted to journey the path of becoming an artist in korea... All the sleepless nights staying up just to learn and practice new dance moves finally paid off when the representative from SM entertainment had offered you a contract after your stunning audition at the annual SM Auditions in your near by city...

"Well, young lady, im pleased to say that you have definitely got talent! We hope that you'll enjoy your trainee years here with us and make us proud.."

"I will sir! I'll do my very best to work hard and become better!"

As the representative walks away, you blankly stare at the tall SM building infront of your own two eyes.. and you start to think to yourself -.."wow..so i'm really here..i..i finally..finally made it.."

As you make your way into the building you can't help but walk slowly taking your time to take a moment to grasp where you are and look at all the famous SM idols on the frames in the hallways..f(x)..SuperJunior..Henry..Girls Generation..SHINee..and..and..EXO!!!

"Wahhh!!! Oh man, i hope i do get to meet them!" as you said to yourself.

"Hmmm,thinking of their busy schedules..how the heck would i even GET to MEET them -_- Aishh jinja..ah i better get to the dorm quickly and meet my new room mate..or..roommates.."

So you quickly make your way through the hallway and asked the security to the direction of your NEW dorm that you'll be staying in. As you get nearer to the door you hear a bunch of giggles coming from inside..when you stand just infront of the door, before opening it you let out a big sigh and twisted the door knob..

"Annyeongsayo?.." you called out before taking off your shoes and stepping inside.

You hear someone coming towards you.

"Oh annyeong chingu! you must be the new trainee! Jal jine?(how are you?)..hey don't be scared nor shy! your very much welcome here and we'll all become a family since well, if you didn't know yet. We'll be in one group together,so we'll be training and getting on each others nerves alot *giggles* haha im just joking! it'll be fun! Oh! By the way what's your name?! I'm Kyeongmi!"

"haha wow! your so energetic! *laughs* i'm ___, and its a pleasure meeting you Kyeongmi! im sure we'll be goodfriends!"

As your finish your conversation with kyeongmi, you both go into the living room and there you see 3 other girls, one watching tv, looking like she's so glued to the screen because BIGBANG was performing on the show she wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter