Lexicon

The Will In Us

Master

People who fight against the Akumas with the help of their guardians. They are assigned to each other at a young age, so they basically know each other since forever. They have some fighting skills and some magic skills, but in a lower level than their guardians. For the magic, they can only have one of the four elements (fire, water, air or earth) and they are able to make a shield. Also, they are the only ones who can exorcise an Akuma Level 1.

 

Guardian

People who fight against the Akumas, but their first duty is the protection of their masters. Their skills in fighting and in magic are way more powerful than their masters. Therefore, they have a lot more options for their powers : they can have one of the four elements or another power (lightning, mind, flying, etc). Also, they can reach different levels of strength according to the connection between their masters and them.

 

Pactarion

It's the object that bonds the Master to his guardian forever. The pactarion is the core of the guardian's world. It's a second home where they can rest, recover or just live there sometimes. It's created during a ritual where the soul, the blood and the magic of both are mixed to form an object (jewelry or other accessories) that the Master will always wear on him. The pactarions are all different for each Master and they are indestructible.

 

The Academy

The school where the Master and the guardian learn how to fight,  how to control their magic and all the usual subjects from every normal school. A lot of the students (if not all) learn how to fight and how to use their magic since they are young. The Academy is mostly where they begin to have some missions, where they begin to kill Akumas. The Academy isn't just a school ; it's an entire town where all the students live. They are living there all the time, because they have to be available 24/7 to do their mission.

 

Demons

They are the evil creatures of this world. There are several types of demons, with different levels, forms and abilities.

1. Levaye : They are the demons that possess humans to gain power to reach Level 3, the most powerful level for them.

Obedient : A human who has been possessed by a Levaye Level 1.

Level 1 : They take control of a human, who becomes an obedient, and they push him to do bad things. At the beginning, it's just some tricks and small lies, but after they start stealing, fighting and killing. When an obedient kills 5 humans, the Level 1 merges with its obedient and becomes a Level 2. It's possible to exorcise a Level 1 from the obedient and save him.

Level 2 : They keep the same appearance of their obedient who is now dead, but they have some deformities. They are stronger and they have illusion abilities. They must kill several humans or even some Akumas to pass to Level 3.

Level 3 : It's the last level of a Levaye. They have different abilities, one per Levaye, and they have a better resistance. Their appearance is much more demonic.

2. Hybra : Demons with a hybrid form between a human and a monster. There are a lot of species of Hybra with different forms and abilities.

3. Dominicus : They are ones of the most powerful demons. Their form is human-like and they live in the human world. They are smart, vicious and sadistic with their victims. They are less common than a Levaye and a Hybra. Since they are human-like, it's very hard to find them unless you have a special ability.

4. Hellsiclès : The most powerful and dangerous demons, because they are pure demons from hell. All of them live in hell, but there are rumors that some of them live on Earth. They would be hiding waiting for their time to come. They are really big, tall and strong. Fortunately, they are rare and uncommon ; there must have specific factors for them to be on Earth. Before our era, some tribes considered them as gods.