Taehyung's Little Secret(/Taekook Sequel)

Opposing Love

On the night Jungkook first got drunk was the night Taehyung had sealed their love.

That night was also something Taehyung wanted to keep to himself, hidden until he decided it was time again.

Afterall, he had lied a little about Jungkook getting knocked out from the alchohol. Although it was half true.

 

*One year after arrival in the States*

 

Taehyung was sitting in his and Jungkook's home drinking a huge cup of wine because not killing people was stressifying. He was taking another sip when Jungkook stormed in and nearly slammed the front door to their small house.

"How did it go?" Taehyung asked once Jungkook entered the living room where he was seated. Jungkook groaned loudly before grabbing Taehyung's cup out of his hands and downing it.

Jungkook's face slowly turned sour but he finished the cup before bringing it down. He shook his head.

"What is this?" He asked, facials scrunched. 

Taehyung stared at him with a surprised expression. Even Taehyung couldn't drink that much in one go.

"Wine." Taehyung said, before taking the empty cup back from his alchohol- friend.

"Oh...Go get some more." Jungkook said casualy before walking off and into their room.

Taehyung stared pursed lips and questioning eyes.

What happened to him?

Taehyung went to the cabinet to get more. He pulled out an open, but more-than-half-full bottle of "Amarone Della Valpolicella," his favorite. He loved it because it was so strong it worked wonders. He set it on the table then went back into the kitchen.

Taehyung opened another cabnet and got two small, glass cups so no one would get hurt. He rinsed them then went back to the table but the bottle of wine was gone.

Taehyung's eyes went big as he realized what could've happened. 

Taehyung rushed into the living room and bolted to Jungkook, who was chuging the whole thing.

There was something totally wrong with Jungkook.

Taehyung looked at the liquid level in the bottle only to discover that it was almost empty. He quickly looked to Jungkook and was shocked now that Jungkook was not entirely knocked out or dead from the wine.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung down by the arm and made Taehyung sit beside him.

"Tae~I lost my job today~" Jungkook said in a groggy, drunk voice. Taehyung sighed and drank the last drop of wine in the bottle before setting it on the floor beside the sofa.

No wonder he was acting so weird. He's worked his whole life to get the stupid job.

Taehyung wrapped an arm around Jungkook's shoulders and rubbed Jungkook's bicep.

"Don't worry about it. You can get a different job." Taehyung suggested. Although he didn't know much about Jungkook's types of "jobs." 

Jungkook groaned and punched Taehyung's chest lightly.

"I don't wanna~" Jungkook complained, blinking rapidly to try and keep concencness. Taehyung sighed and pulled Jungkook up with him as he stood.

"We better get you to bed before you go crazy-

"I love you, Tae." 

Taehyung's eyes widened and he turned his head, not getting the oppurtunity to take in a breath before Jungkook kissed him.

Jungkook's breath smelt so strongly of "Amarone Della Valpolicella," that Taehyung could get used to drinking it like this.

Jungkook Taehyung's bottom lip and nibbled it in a drunkly fasion, stumbling and tripping over himself. But Taehyung kept him firm with a hand.

Taehyung could feel his heart beat rapidly when he felt pressure against his chest and fell back onto the sofa.

Jungkook pinned Taehyung on the sofa with both his legs on either side of Taehyung's legs. Taehyung felt the need to spread but Jungkook had him trapped as he held Taehyung by the neck.

"I've loved you for so long. Everytime I swallowed water, it hurt." Jungkook stated as he Taehyung's lips one last time before he took Taehyung's tie off.

"What are you doing? You're drunk, Jungkook-Yah!" 

Jungkook tied Taehyung's tie around Taehyung's eyes and tightened it. Taehyung brought up his hands to remove them but Jungkook pinned them back onto the sofa.

"Just sit back, Tae~" Jungkook said in a giggly, husky voice right into Taehyung's left ear. "It'll be fun~"

Taehyung could feel Jungkook release his wrists and move to his thin, white button up shirt.

"Jung-"

"Shh." Jungkook shushed, before gently skimming his fingers over Taehyung's confined hard once he got to the last button. Jungkook then ed Taehyung's last button, revealing his belly button.

Jungkook smirked as he bent down and lightly brushed his wet tongue against Taehyung's soft ab skin.

Taehyung jolted at the feeling and clenched his teeth. Taehyung bit his lips felt strong shocks of pleasure shoot up his spine as Jungkook worked.

Taehyung never knew where Jungkook could be going, giving Taehyung pleasurable surprise along with Jungkook's delicious scent of alchohol.

"Mahh. Jungkook~Stop. This isn't right. It's too. Too. early." Taehyung said brokenly as his blood ran hotter. Taehyung could hear Jungkook move further away from his stomach, but didn't get the chance to guess where when he felt pleasure blur his thoughts.

Jungkook palmed and massaged Taehyung's confined hard before ping Taehyung's dark jeans. Jungkook took Taehyung in his hand and pumped, making Taehyung go crazy from the unknowing feeling. 

Taehyung felt exposed. He hadn't done anything like this with someone for years.

"Jungkook. Wait." Taehyung tried, losing his voice, but Jungkook ignored him and stood on his feet. 

Taehyung could hear zipping and tossing of objects through the air and onto the floor.

Then that's when he felt it.

Jungkook's bare body against his.

Taehyung couldn't hold in the loud fowl words he'd been trying to restrain once Jungkook absorbed him.

Taehyung felt enourmous pleasure and felt dizzy to the point of almost blacking out.

" me." Jungkook would whisper demandingly. And Taehyung would do as he was told. 

It only took a few minutes before Taehyung's hips bucked and Jungkook's core tightened.

All Taehyung could see was white as he felt his friend's hot body liquid all over his chest.

Once Taehyung caught back on to reality, he noticed Jungkook had been lying on his torso for a little too long. 

Jungkook had been knocked out from all the alchohol.

Taehyung was kind-of relieved that Jungkook had finally been out because he couldn't take anymore of Jungkook.

"Good night, Jungkook. I love you too."