Drunk Confession(Taekook sequel)

Opposing Love

A new life in a foreign country?

Some say it's scary.

Some say it's interesting.

But what if you've lived there for two or even three years now?

Some will say it's boring.

Some will say it's nice to be a part of something.

But a foreign country is last on Jeon Jungkook's mind.

Taehyung hasn't returned home yet.

And there's the noise of silence everywhere.

 

Jungkook's waiting by the door, playing with his fingers.

Why hasn't he come home yet?

It was way past midnight and dinner was getting cold.

Just then, he hears a loud thud on the opposite side of the door and gets up immediately from his spot on the floor. He opens the door, just to be covered in blood.

Taehyung's blood.

Taehyung had blood running from the corners of his lips and cuts that seemed to have come from a brutal fight, as they were deep.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook exclaimed as the latter collapsed onto him. Taehyung breathed heavily and let out continuous small grunts of pain. He could barely open his eyes, leading Jungkook to believe in the fact that he had to get Taehyung inside the house.

After Jungkook managed to get Taehyung in the house and close the door, Jungkook went to fetch the med kit from the bathroom. He hurried back and sat on the floor beside Taehyung. He scanned Taehyung for any additional wounds but he only had two major ones.

Jungkook pulled out ointment and bandages as Taehyung attempted to take his shirt off but he was too weak. So Jungkook did it for him and ed Taehyung's shirt, noticing Taehyung's overcoat was missing.

"What in the world were you doing?" Jungkook questioned no one in a stressed voice.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrists to stop Jungkook from working.

"I'll do it. Go-go clean yourself. I'm sorry." Taehyung said weakly, almost making Jungkook crazy angry. Jungkook smacked his chest.

"I am not going anywhere! I'm going to take care of you like a real friend!" Jungkook stated, continuing.

Once Jungkook cleaned and wrapped Taehyung's wounds, he helped Taehyung to the sofa.

"Jungkook, why did you say that earlier?" Taehyung asked out of the blue. 

Jungkook, sitting on the carpet beside him, cocked a brow.

"What? What did I say earlier?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung let out a heavy breath.

"Friends? I thought we were more." Taehyung said, making Jungkook's heart skip.

"Well, we never actually. Said anything about that." Jungkook said unsurely. "I thought we were still just friends-"

"What? But you..." Taehyung started, sitting up slightly. Then he lowered back down. "Nevermind."

"Nevermind? Nevermind what?" Jungkook asked, starting to get curious. Taehyung looked away in a way too suspicious way, making Jungkook jump.

"Tell me, Taehyung~" Jungkook begged.

"I...I don't know..." Taehyung said unsurely. Jungkook shook him by the shoulder, getting his aegyo on. 

"Please~ I'll give you a kissu~" Jungkook suggested, making Taehyung almost immediately agree.

"You were drunk-"

"What!? I have never been drunk in my life-"

"Actually. You have. And that's when you kind of confessed everything." Taehyung said in a broken voice. Jungkook's eyes grew slightly.

"What...What did I confess?" Jungkook asked in a shaky voice.

"Umm. That you kind of-maybe had some wet dreams about us-"

"What?! Oh my goodness! So embarrasing~" Jungkook mumbled, turning red and covering his face with both hands. Taehyung smirked and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"Aww. You did? Thanks for confessing." Taehyung said, making Jungkook blush even harder from being tricked.

Taehyung rested his and behind Jungkook's neck.

"But you did confess to something way more important. You said you loved me, Jungkook. You cried before finally getting knocked out cold from the alchohol." Jungkook removed his hands and looked up into Taehyung's loving eyes.

"But even though you haven't said it since, I still know it." Taehyung said.

Jungkook wondered what they've been doing for so long when the both of them were obviously in love. He just thought that maybe their relationship in high school had ruined everything forever. But it hadn't as Taehyung leaned in.

"Will you be mine, Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung asked with hopeful eyes. Jungkook nodded without hesitation and kissed Taehyung's intoxicating lips.

 

Getting drunk was never Jungkook's strong spot.

But it made Taehyung stay.

If Jungkook never told Taehyung he loved him, Taehyung would be with a different woman.

The woman who had cut him up so badly. 

But she knew what true love was and let Taehyung go home to his special one.

Jeon Jungkook.

Now they can be something more than just friends.

Maybe the hatred created years ago can fade like it never happened.

Maybe Jungkook and Taehyung can adopt a child a few years from now.

Maybe falling in love all over again is all they need.

Just Maybe.