Babies(Yoonmin Sequel)

Opposing Love

A new life in a foreign country?

Some say it's scary.

Some say it's interesting.

But what if you've lived there for five or even six years now?

Some will say it's boring.

Some will say it's nice to be a part of something.

But a foreign country is last on Park Jimin's mind.

He can't find a way to his happiness.

He doesn't have the ability to conceive a child.

 

Jimin sits back against the sofa of his westernized home. He's been staring at his stomach for hours now.

Why did he have to watch the all-time-famous Twilight series? Let alone all of it.

Jimin sighs a deep sigh as he sinks more into his seat, bringing a hand up to his forehead.

"Aish~" He whines to himself just as the front door opens. 

Yoongi steps in with his large coat already in his arms. His face is red and sweaty.

"It's hot today. Can't trust the morning breeze anymore." Yoongi says as he hangs his coat on the rack. 

Jimin removes his hand from his face and looks up at Yoongi with a pout, a pout where Yoongi was sure something was wrong. Yoongi slipped his shoes off and mad his way to Jimin's side quickly.

"What's wrong? Did you eat something again?" Yoongi asked. But it wasn't the time for jokes by the look of Jimin's face.

"No." Jimin grumbled and shifted so he wouldn't be facing Yoongi. He rested a hand on is abdomen.

Yoongi put his arm over Jimin's side and held his hand.

"Tell me." Yoongi said into the back of Jimin's earlobe. Jimin sighed deeply before speaking.

"Umm, Yoongi?" He said in a small voice. Yoongi moved closer.

"Yeah?" He said softly, tickling Jimin's ear. Yoongi could feel Jimin's hand clench onto his own thin, sleeping shirt.

"Do you think it's time for...children?" Jimin asked, choking on his own words. He could hear and feel Yoongi's chuckling behind him.

"Children? Will you bear my children?" He asked, in a joking manner before nibbling at Jimin's neck and making Jimin laugh.

"Stop! I'm serious, Yoongi!" Jimin said in-between laughs and giggles. Yoongi stopped tickling Jimin and rested his hand on Jimin's abdomen, making the latter blush.

"But can you?" Yoongi questioned, reminding Jimin to pout again.

"I can't-"

"Of course you can. We haven't tried yet have we?" Yoongi asked in a husky voice, recieving a smack on the arm. 

Jimin turned to meet Yoongi's face.

"Shut up. You're too optimistic. By the law of nature, I can't. Can not. Never." Jimin stated, making sure Yoongi remembered. But Yoongi just scoffed and smiled adorably.

"Do you think I follow nature's laws? I'm part of the Mafia, Jimin-ah. And you're mine so you defy nature's laws too. So you can." Yoongi said. Jimin shook his torso.

"I can't-"

"Yes you can! Why are you so hard to please?" Yoongi snapped. "Besides, you never told me you wanted children up until now. I'm still a little shocked, alright?" Yoongi confessed. He isn't as cool and easy-going as other people would see him and only Jimin knew this.

It was Yoongi's turn to pout as he stood and crossed his arms.

"I'm tired from the day. I'm going to shower." He stated, before walking off into their shared room.

Jimin watched in silence as Yoongi stomped off like a child and smiled softly.

 

Yoongi grabbed his towel in a rage.

It wasn't the weather that had pissed him off. It was the V or Taehyung.

 

"We're adopting a child. Perhaps you should talk to Jimin about it as well?" Taehyung suggested. Yoongi waved him off as he got in his car.

"Adopting a child seems too irrational. The kid's not even blood related, you know?" Yoongi said. Taehyung shrugged.

"I guess all that matters is that the child loves you. Blood related or not." Taehyung looked at his golden watch. "Oh! Got to go! Jungkook's probably already at the foster center! Bye!" Taehyung waved and disappeared around the corner, leaving Yoongi to overflow his brain about babies.

Then he got home and thought Jimin could cheer him up but then he had to go and talk about children. Yoongi just didn't want to be a jerk and he's naturally cool and calm anyway.

 

Yoongi jumped into the shower and let the warm water rush down his body as he groaned in frustration.

Stupid babies.

Yoongi rubbed his face and let all his fatigued muscles melt and rest. He'd had to walk around all day with Taehyung to find certain targets to finish their hit list. It was worth it but it was still tiring.

"Aish!" Yoongi groaned again loudly, letting it all out before turning right in time to meet skin.

Jimin had been standing right behind him and held a worried expression on his face.

"What's up with you? Why are you so frustrated?" Jimin asked.

Probably cause you're and in the shower with me. Yoongi wanted to say, but that wasn't half the reason why.

Before Yoongi could answer, Jimin turned and grabbed the bottle of strawberry shampoo. He squeezed some in his palm and rubbed it into a lather with his other hand.

"Do you not want a baby?" Jimin asked, making Yoongi wince. 

"Do you?" Yoongi asked. Jimin reached up and massaged the shampoo into Yoongi's short, brown hair.

"Hmm, maybe." Jimin said, making Yoongi's jaw lock temporarily. "But then again, I can't-"

Yoongi pulled Jimin in just enough so their lips were touching underneath the rushing water.

"Let's see into that." Yoongi said, letting Jimin choose. Jimin looked into Yoongi's eyes with sparkly ones before resting them on Yoongi's red lips. Yoongi took this as an invitation and dived in.

Perhaps Yoongi's theory of defying nature didn't work.

But they adopted a child.

And that child loves them.

Maybe one day, in a different life time, these two lovers may meet again.

Then maybe they can have their own flesh and blood.

Just maybe.