SNS New Princess

Jung Dubu the Troublemaker

 

 

Sunlight filtered through the curtain as Jung Yonghwa stirred from slumber. He slowly stretched out, his arms reaching out to the other side and upon realizing he was alone his eyes opened slowly. He turned to his side facing the window to get his eyes use to the light. His hand reached up to his face to wipe the remnants of drool - a clear evidence of a good night's sleep.

 

Ah so tired.

 

Suddenly a huge grin decorated his face as he recalls last night's event and the reason for his tiredness.

 

The fragrant hair, glorious smooth white skin, those legs that went forever and his personal favourite, the two perfect melons. He let out a satisfied smile while snuggling on her pillow, feeling especially giddy as he remembered he gets to spend another full day with just him and her. He was already making mental notes of the things he wants to do when a white streak leaped on the bed and landed straight on his face.

 

"Ah, eughh! Dubu-yah! Be careful with Appa's face, it's precious. This is the face that pays for this house you know." He told the dog with a furrowed brow.

 

Dubu just stared at him and immediately jumped down and with her head down, made her way out. Really, her Appa's amount of self-love still surprises her. What to do with him?

 

Yonghwa, oblivious to his daughter's disbelief, decided it was time to get up. As soon as he got out of the room, a wonderful aroma greeted him along with an even more wonderful sight.

 

Standing in the kitchen is Seo Joohyun in her yellow simpson's pajamas, with her back turned to him, swaying along to the music. He stood in the doorway mesmerized by the view. He said this before, but he really loves watching her, especially when she's working in the kitchen. It never fails to give him that feeling of giddiness and warmth.

 

It's been years but he still can't believe that this woman loves him and has willingly put up with his chodingness through the years. And he thinks he will still be amazed until the day he dies.He is extremely grateful to the higher powers for giving him a chance to get to know this wonderful woman.

 

With his phone in hand, he sneakily took a picture to add to his growing collection. He could probably publish several albums full of Seo Joohyun's backview in the kitchen. He pocketed his phone and slowly made his way to her.

 

"Good morning" he said while giving her a back hug.

 

"Good morning" she replied, turning her head to receive his kiss. They stayed in that position for a while. Both enjoying the serenity of the morning.

 

"Oppa, can you please give Dubu her breakfast." Seohyun said as she moved away from his embrace.

 

"Sure." Yonghwa answered, as he leaned on the counter, his eyes following her movement.

 

"Now, Oppa." she said with her back turned to him.

 

"Yes ma'am", he playfully answered complete with a mock salute.

 

Seohyun just sighed and shook her head, smiling to herself.

 

Choding.

 

 

Back in the living room

 

Yonghwa is currently sitting on the floor alternating between watching Dubu eat and scrolling through his twitter.  As usual he was bombarded with mentions from gogumas. It warmed his heart that years after their stint on the show ended there are still so many people from all over the world who supports him and Seohyun. One day they will show them that their waiting is not in vain. Soon.

 

As he was scrolling he came across his dongsaeng's posts - Jonghyun's instagram video with Tan and Shiro, Junsghin with his beloved Simba and Minhyuk with his cat, Dada. All their posts consisted of them with their furry friends and fans are gushing at their apparent cuteness. He scoffed.

 

"We're cuter, right Dubu?" he asked as he petted her. Dubu just gave a whimper, annoyed that her mealtime is being disturbed.

 

"What's so cute about that, my baby Dubu is way cuter. I'm her appa afterall." Yonghwa mutterred as he continued reading through the comments.

 

If only I could show them my baby as well. Gogumas will surely love it. Ke Ke

 

Yonghwa absentmindedly browsed through his gallery. There was a whole album dedicated to picstures of Dubu - her 'selcas' and a few others with her Omma and Appa. He was in a playful mood so he decided to select a photo of him and Dubu to upload to twitter. Not that he was gonna do it. Even if he wanted to. The time for that will come soon.

 

He was in the middle of typing the tweet when Seohyun called him.

 

"Oppa, can you come here and set the table please."

 

He decided to ignore her for the time being and finish his tweet.

 

Annyong! I'm Jung Dubu and this is my Appa, aren't we cute?

 

He was giggling while looking at the unpublished tweet, not hearing Seohyun's continous calls from the kitchen. His mind was too busy coming up with scenarios of the fans reactions. His day dream was interrupted when he heard Seohyun screaming his name.

 

"JUNG YONGHWA!"

 

Yonghwa got startled and immediately let go of his phone, completely forgetting about the tweet. He hurriedly made his way to the kitchen. If he wants to spend the rest of the day blisfully he better appease his fuming girlfriend.

 

Dubu was enjoying her meal in peace, finally, when the bright light from her Appa's phone caught her attention. The little ball of fluff abandoned her food and circled around the phone, observing. When nothing happened, she reached out her little paw and started tapping it all over the phone screen. The screen flashed for a moment then went black. She slowly nudged it with her paws but nothing happened. With the bright light gone, she lost her interest quickly. She decided to take a nap, all that eating made her tired.

 

Meanwhile in Twitter

 

OMG!!!!! OMG!!! IS THAT DUBU?

 

BFHWFIWGNJREHGUGNH3G ITS DUBU Y'ALL ON JYH'S TWEET!! #YSIR

 

Dubu w her appa. APPA!! excuse me while i go cry #YSIR

 

WAAAHHHHH...DUBU W APPA!! WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

And that was how the new SNS princess made her explosive debut.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

HIII!!! I'm back with another short one shot. OTP's been dropping hints everywhere and I'm feeling so giddy. Today was crazy, my emotions were all over the place. JYH really!! That interview is gold and made my shipper mind go cray cray.

This took a few days to write and I'm surprised at how much I'm enjoying this writing business. This is all for fun so I hope you guys enjoy it.

See you around go-chun.